Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.41.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 11, 2022
What's your Ami, Makoto, and Futaba lust at? Because the new update also has some lust requirements (and starts immediately after the dorm wars one).
Just loaded my save, Ami 74, Makoto 55, and Futaba 67.

Thanks for this mod by the way. I don't see how you would not miss things without it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just loaded my save, Ami 74, Makoto 55, and Futaba 67.

Thanks for this mod by the way. I don't see how you would not miss things without it.
Holy, that's a lotta stats.
If you can get them all to 100 then you'll never miss any event. :KEK:

fooliscious

Nov 10, 2019
Anyone know how to unbone a save after loading the mod? I'd rather not have my save locked behind this mod and going through it all again is a pretty titanic effort. Here is the log if anyone has any insight. As a side note, the progress button always error'd out from a fresh download of .27:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Event'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.28.0
Wed Jan 11 17:52:02 2023

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone know how to unbone a save after loading the mod? I'd rather not have my save locked behind this mod and going through it all again is a pretty titanic effort. Here is the log if anyone has any insight. As a side note, the progress button always error'd out from a fresh download of .27:

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.28.0
Wed Jan 11 17:52:02 2023
The only practical thing to do if you get this error is to install a version of the mod, even if it's for an older version of the game.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
He used .27 mod on version .28 of the game. There is no new updated mod yet. v.27 the lastest (0.28 of the mod is not here yet) mod balked his game. Only solution is to either wait for .28 mod or just install, and throw the last save back into the saves folder, providing the save remained untouched from the shenanigans of the mod while it was installed, otherwise he will have to ask people for the latest save upto .28 version of the game.

I have been told the previous mod .27 on game version .28 is fine, up until you start playing the latest game update.
The error which he posted the traceback log for was caused by playing 0.28.0 without any version of the mod installed. Installing the 0.27.0 mod should fix that error.

If someone is having issues running the 0.27.0 mod on the 0.28.0 game, I would love to have more information.

derfutt

Mar 17, 2019
cckerberos - Is there a way to support you with this mod effort at all? I'm already paying money to Sel on SubscribeStar but man this mod made the game what it actually needs to be for me. Do you have a tip jar or something?

Also any idea for when 0.28 mod will release? ;)

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
cckerberos - Is there a way to support you with this mod effort at all? I'm already paying money to Sel on SubscribeStar but man this mod made the game what it actually needs to be for me. Do you have a tip jar or something?

Also any idea for when 0.28 mod will release? ;)
I appreciate the thought, but there's no need! At this point, keeping the mod up to date takes very effort on my part, usually 20 minutes or less per update.

That'll depend on Sel, but my guess is that it'll go public in a few days. There's no real need for the mod in the latest events, though. Have your lust scores at 50+ for Futaba and Makoto and 35+ for Ami, and you should be good to go.

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Just dropping in to thank cckerberos for this mod. I've only started playing recently, and I actually replayed almost all of chapter one twice once I installed this mod, I had missed so much. I am part way through chapter two now and still feeling like I've gone wrong...but maybe that's just the way this brilliant and deeply disturbing game goes....

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
A question: on the event lists from the Events button on the Main Girls menu there's color coding which I am guessing comes form the mod, but maybe I am wrong? Green for completed, pink for lust, black for main, and blue for...what? I've got a blue item on Ami's menu Best Friends Forever that the wiki says can't be missed, but I've already gotten one event past it on the list.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
A question: on the event lists from the Events button on the Main Girls menu there's color coding which I am guessing comes form the mod, but maybe I am wrong? Green for completed, pink for lust, black for main, and blue for...what? I've got a blue item on Ami's menu Best Friends Forever that the wiki says can't be missed, but I've already gotten one event past it on the list.
The color coding is actually from the game itself. Blue is for events where you invite the girl over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sirrah

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
cckerberos - trying to get this to work on Linux (CalyxOS) - game starts up just fine without the mod, but with it, it crashes immediately. Any idea?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really have a clue, I'm afraid. I don't recognize anything in that traceback.

I know you said that you've gotten it to start without the mod, but have you tried playing it without the mod? I kind of suspect that you might hit the same error at some point even without the mod as nothing within the traceback comes from the mod.

If I were you, I'd try adding "$ gui.whisper_size = 24" to definitions.rpy and seeing what happened.

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
v0.29.0 is out for subscribers. Will this mod version still work with the new version even if the contents aren't quite up to date?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes