Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.41.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

kingmich

May 21, 2017
idk if its just my ver of it but seems just white screen of doom for me before it crashes now
EDIT: nvm i found out it was a pc issue for me not sure why it happen but its working perfect now so just ignored my post

Last edited:

. ° ☾ ❍

Jun 2, 2017
I updated the mod to 0.27.0, but I haven't actually had a chance to finish playing the update myself yet, so let me know if there are any issues with it.
The mod is working great, but here's what I get when I try to access the "Progress" screen with the November care package content installed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does work as intended when installed without the care package. I had both the mod and the package installed for the previous version (26p3) and it was working fine. Any ideas ?

Thanks for your work, and happy holidays :giggle:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
The mod is working great, but here's what I get when I try to access the "Progress" screen with the November care package content installed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does work as intended when installed without the care package. I had both the mod and the package installed for the previous version (26p3) and it was working fine. Any ideas ?

Thanks for your work, and happy holidays :giggle:
This is actually a bug in the game itself (it has nothing to do with the mod). You need to install the latest update after you install the care package.

I'm guessing you installed things in the order 0.26.0p3 > 0.27.0 > November care package? Reinstalling the 0.27.0 update should fix things, I believe.

Reactions: . ° ☾ ❍

. ° ☾ ❍

Jun 2, 2017
I'm guessing you installed things in the order 0.26.0p3 > 0.27.0 > November care package? Reinstalling the 0.27.0 update should fix things, I believe.
My 0.27 was a fresh and full install to which I applied the package then the mod, then it broke.

I did what you said tho, reinstalling only the update and things are indeed fixed, it's good to know for future releases, thank you !

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It's not worth to use this mod imo. Developer of the mod insist that he wouldn't release the mod until the public release which is weird considering we are on a piracy site. I don't understand why does he play the knight of morality in this pirate forum. You have to wait a long time to play the game because you cannot use your modded save games on the unmodded game. You have to wait for every public release. So I'll just continue without the mod. I don't think it's worth wait 15-30 days for a mod update

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
It's not worth to use this mod imo. Developer of the mod insist that he wouldn't release the mod until the public release which is weird considering we are on a piracy site. I don't understand why does he play the knight of morality in this pirate forum. You have to wait a long time to play the game because you cannot use your modded save games on the unmodded game. You have to wait for every public release. So I'll just continue without the mod. I don't think it's worth wait 15-30 days for a mod update
Most people can use their modded save games on the unmodded game. If you're one of the unlucky people who can't, just install the old version of the mod with the new version of the game. You won't get hints for the new events, but the saves will work.

And "morality" has nothing to do with why I don't release the mod ahead of time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If it comes out, it comes out.
I don't really care if it's delayed or not as long as it comes out.
This mod is a godsend.

There's no time limit or anything anyway~

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Btw, this is a misleading hint as you need Miku lust to 10 too and Kirin at least 25.
So I missed this specific event with no way of reverting back.

1672966261722.png

Feb 11, 2022
Btw, this is a misleading hint as you need Miku lust to 10 too and Kirin at least 25.

View attachment 2289115
I think Kirin has to be at 30 but yeah I missed that one as well (by 1, Kirin was at 29 or 24, whichever it is lol) but I keep multiple saves. I just had to start over a week before the latest party.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah I missed that one as well (by 1, Kirin was at 24 lol) but I keep multiple saves. I just had to start over a week before the latest party.
C...Can you share the save file on that part? :KEK:
I really don't wanna start all over again.

That's the only event I missed so it should be good enough~~~

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017

View attachment 2289115
Sorry about that. That was caused by a typo in the code (that hint was only supposed to show up if you've already met the lust requirements).

If you activate the renpy console, I can tell you what to type in to correct it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sorry about that. That was caused by a typo in the code (that hint was only supposed to show up if you've already met the lust requirements).

If you activate the renpy console, I can tell you what to type in to correct it.
I'm too dumb for that kind o' thing, I'll just wait for the update with the fix.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
C...Can you share the save file on that part? :KEK:
I really don't wanna start all over again.

That's the only event I missed so it should be good enough~~~
What's your Ami, Makoto, and Futaba lust at? Because the new update also has some lust requirements (and starts immediately after the dorm wars one).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What's your Ami, Makoto, and Futaba lust at? Because the new update also has some lust requirements (and starts immediately after the dorm wars one).
I guess I'm screwed on that 'coz they're at 30s too.
No way I can grind 'em all to 50.

Time to go back to my Pre-chapter 3 save...
1672967532100.png

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes