Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Terminal should be 23.
I agree with Alex and hcguy, but I am curious about something, so next time you are asked for a bunch of stuff (which would be in this scene, don't pick "Survive!", because that will lead into a Happy Scene, which you do not wish to see.
Pick "Grow!", and then ask for the answer, and you shall receive.

Also skipping Happy Scenes is akin to "reading" a book, just to get to a single chapter and ignoring the rest.
Much more fun, when you have the context, than just the action.
If I don't like something then I do have the right to skip it. I don't care about those scenes and only care about the relationship with the girls, their characters, the problems they face, etc. I enjoy that part of the story and not just the sex scenes. Plus, 1 or a few of the Happy Scenes can even be missed if you don't do something. As far as I can tell up until now, they have nothing to do with the main story except this part now. They're mostly like side stories if you're comparing them to a book, which I also usually don't read (just like I only watched the Harry Potter movies but not any of the Fantastic Beasts ones).

I did go back and find the terminal, ip address, and user. Now I'm stuck trying to find the password, but have a guess of what that is.

I appreciate you telling me the Terminal though and the advice.

Last edited:

Hoangle 92

Feb 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "SinArchbishop_Greed, bài đăng: 6727573, thành viên: 1514983"]
Bạn đã kiểm tra cảnh trước chưa?
Bạn biết đấy, người đến ngay trước sự lựa chọn đó.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Đây có phải là cảnh này không?

IchigoDoesYoruichi

Sep 23, 2021
If I don't like something then I do have the right to skip it. I don't care about those scenes and only care about the relationship with the girls, their characters, the problems they face, etc. I enjoy that part of the story and not just the sex scenes. Plus, 1 or a few of the Happy Scenes can even be missed if you don't do something. As far as I can tell up until now, they have nothing to do with the main story except this part now. They're mostly like side stories if you're comparing them to a book, which I also usually don't read (just like I only watched the Harry Potter movies but not any of the Fantastic Beasts ones).

I did go back and find the terminal, ip address, and user. Now I'm stuck trying to find the password.

Not about the game but you're not missing out on anything by avoiding the Fantastic Beasts movies.

• Haha
Reactions: Tenzai

johlem

Apr 30, 2018
I must admit that the times where you have to find a code related to the happy scene are the only thing I hate in this game. Moreover, when English is not our first language (this is my case) with a sufficient level to understand the major part but insufficient to be totally fluent with it, these codes are much more difficult to find than intended to. So yes I also "cheated" to get the answer to the codes, not because I don't like happy scenes (I have seen them all but these are the most difficult parts for me to translate and understand ) but because looking for answers in audio tracks or in texts that have appeared several event before is just a horrible chore for me.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Does anyone have info about future updates?
And damn, some people ask for help and there is a dude who knows the answer but still withhold it with some bs excuse, you could've just stayed silent and not say "I know the answer but will not tell you" , what a dick move.

Reactions: QuestionTime
Jul 11, 2019
Bạn đã kiểm tra cảnh trước chưa?
Bạn biết đấy, người đến ngay trước sự lựa chọn đó.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Đây có phải là cảnh này không?
I don't know what you just said and I am way to lazy to use google translate, so I'll assume you're asking how to get that event.
"Before the Sun comes up" automatically happens after a bunch of main events, so just try around with other girls and whatever to progress in the story.

And damn, some people ask for help and there is a dude who knows the answer but still withhold it with some bs excuse, you could've just stayed silent and not say "I know the answer but will not tell you" , what a dick move.
Yeah sure, can't hate someone if you don't have a reason to (usually).
But Alex is simply voicing the opinion of multiple people. I also didn't really want to reveal any answers, since I consider that half the fun and not paying attention is simply being punished, but I just wanted to fast forward the discussion and not have a debate over the intended soft block mechanic.
And it's not really a bs excuse. If we take Dark Souls as an example, it's meant to be hard and not hold your hand. If you play DS, then you can't really complain about that. Main difference here is, that it's not as well known, so you couldn't have expected that.
It's like ordering a cheeseburger, because you like cheese, but complaining that it's not just bread, meat and cheese.
Yeah sure, it's understandable why you would complain, but really?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoangle 92

Feb 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "Hoangle 92, post: 6727745, member: 2017441"]
Bạn đã kiểm tra cảnh báo trước chưa?
Bạn biết đấy, người đến ngay trước lựa chọn đó.
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
This must be this warning?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi bị mắc kẹt với từ trong ngày

• Sad
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Hoangle 92

Feb 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "Hoangle 92, post: 6728394, member: 2017441"]
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
Đây phải là cảnh báo này?
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi mắc kẹt với từ trong ngày
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
[QUOTE = "Hoangle 92, post: 6728394, member: 2017441"]
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
Đây phải là cảnh báo này?
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi mắc kẹt với từ trong ngày
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi bị mắc kẹt với từ trong ngày

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

I did go back and find the terminal, ip address, and user. Now I'm stuck trying to find the password.

And rights are not without consequences. In this case, the right to skip the text came with the consequence that you missed something important in that text and got stuck. They, the 'happy' scenes, don't just have something to do with the main story, they ARE the main story. All that normal stuff going on in the main events? That's only part of it, the real meat is in the 'happy' scenes, that's where we start to piece together what is really going on as the scenes start to connect. They haven't yet, of course, at least not in a way that is easily decipherable, but that will happen at some point. They aren't side stories, the only side content in the game is the lust scenes, everything else is important to some degree.

The password is in a different kind of scene, I believe it was either a main event or a character event.

I must admit that the times where you have to find a code related to the happy scene are the only thing I hate in this game. Moreover, when English is not our first language (this is my case) with a sufficient level to understand the major part but insufficient to be totally fluent with it, these codes are much more difficult to find than intended to. So yes I also "cheated" to get the answer to the codes, not because I don't like happy scenes (I have seen them all but these are the most difficult parts for me to translate and understand ) but because looking for answers in audio tracks or in texts that have appeared several event before is just a horrible chore for me.
Trust me, even those of us who are native English speakers don't necessarily get the 'happy' scenes sometimes. They need more time to come together into something we can understand.

I told him where to find it, I will help, I will not spoonfeed, there is a major difference. The second allows a player to skip entire sections of the game that they were supposed to go through to find the spoonfed information. It would be a dick move if I ONLY said I would not give away the information, but I didn't, I told him where to look or at least gave an idea where to start.

I don't know what you just said and I am way to lazy to use google translate, so I'll assume you're asking how to get that event.
"Before the Sun comes up" automatically happens after a bunch of main events, so just try around with other girls and whatever to progress in the story.

Yeah sure, can't hate someone if you don't have a reason to (usually).
But Alex is simply voicing the opinion of multiple people. I also didn't really want to reveal any answers, since I consider that half the fun and not paying attention is simply being punished, but I just wanted to fast forward the discussion and not have a debate over the intended soft block mechanic.
And it's not really a bs excuse. If we take Dark Souls as an example, it's meant to be hard and not hold your hand. If you play DS, then you can't really complain about that. Main difference here is, that it's not as well known, so you couldn't have expected that.
It's like ordering a cheeseburger, because you like cheese, but complaining that it's not just bread, meat and cheese.
Yeah sure, it's understandable why you would complain, but really?

Indeed, I don't believe in just giving the answers away. I would much rather that people actually experience this amazing game. If they still want to skip sections, fine by me, but I won't give answers away, I will point them right back at the part they skipped. Such is life, actions have consequences and that was the consequence of getting stuck from skipping.

Now, actual problems not caused by player choice I will help with. There have been a few of those.

I'm not sure I can be of help with the other one even if my criteria for help, that the player actually did all they could and that an event being asked about is in a public version, were met. I don't know that language well enough to help, I may end up pointing him in the wrong direction entirely because I used the wrong wording, and that seems to be a potential issue here.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
How to get over the word of the day
There was a screen shortly before the Survive/Grow option that gave you a number and told you to write it down. If you're like me, you probably wrote down the number and ignored the word that was with it, thinking it some kind of sarcastic jab at people who didn't write down the IP address in the last major puzzle despite being told to.

Well, it turns out the word is important. The screen makes a big deal about the word.

You can Replay the previous scene to view that screen again, or you can look for it in the images/misc folder.

One of the menu options will point you towards a Happy Scene. Some people here are saying you can skip it. While this is technically true, if you enter the answers from a walkthrough without viewing the happy scene, the game will scold you and crash to desktop. So watch the happy scene. Make a note of any numbers or words that appear on the screen, they are relevant to questions asked after you enter the word of the day.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Indeed, I don't believe in just giving the answers away. I would much rather that people actually experience this amazing game. If they still want to skip sections, fine by me, but I won't give answers away, I will point them right back at the part they skipped. Such is life, actions have consequences and that was the consequence of getting stuck from skipping.
By refusing to give answers away, you gatekeep deaf players from this amazing game, since some puzzles can ONLY be answered by audio cues.

Hoangle 92

Feb 11, 2020
There was a screen shortly before the Survive/Grow option that gave you a number and told you to write it down. If you're like me, you probably wrote down the number and ignored the word that was with it, thinking it some kind of sarcastic jab at people who didn't write down the IP address in the last major puzzle despite being told to.

Well, it turns out the word is important. The screen makes a big deal about the word.

You can Replay the previous scene to view that screen again, or you can look for it in the images/misc folder.

Một trong các tùy chọn menu sẽ hướng bạn đến Cảnh Hạnh phúc. Một số người ở đây nói rằng bạn có thể bỏ qua nó. Mặc dù điều này đúng về mặt kỹ thuật, nhưng nếu bạn nhập câu trả lời từ hướng dẫn mà không xem cảnh vui vẻ, trò chơi sẽ mắng bạn và rơi xuống máy tính để bàn. Vì vậy, hãy xem cảnh vui vẻ. Ghi chú lại bất kỳ số hoặc từ nào xuất hiện trên màn hình, chúng có liên quan đến các câu hỏi được hỏi sau khi bạn nhập từ trong ngày.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi đã thử tất cả nhưng không thành công

Hoangle 92

Feb 11, 2020

One of the menu options will point you towards a Happy Scene. Some people here are saying you can skip it. While this is technically true, if you enter the answers from a walkthrough without viewing the happy scene, the game will scold you and crash to desktop. So watch the happy scene. Make a note of any numbers or words that appear on the screen, they are relevant to questions asked after you enter the word of the day.
I have tried all but no success

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
By refusing to give answers away, you gatekeep deaf players from this amazing game, since some puzzles can ONLY be answered by audio cues.
Like Selebus with his answer to the very same issue on the port number audio cue in "There Is Nothing," I will not make exceptions. It is unfortunate that they cannot fully experience the game, but I am not going to spoonfeed under any circumstances.

There's a site that has a walkthrough. Just look up Lessons in Love walkthrough. I'd post the link but not sure if that's allowed. I just found it. It's better than asking on here anyways when you get people like that.
Not wanting to spoonfeed is a good thing, it means not being spoiled things that are better experienced in game.

• Haha
Reactions: Pringy and JohnHunk

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Just for posterity, here are the answers to the puzzles. Sel claims in the future he's going to randomize the questions and answers so when reset 4 happens in a year or two, it'll probably easier to just edit the Renpy script to accept any answer (I'm sure one of the modders here can take care of that).

Reset 2

Reset 3

If you actually enjoy solving random puzzles after 50 hours of text, then don't click the above. If you don't, then do.

For reset 3, remember to get the happy scene before entering all the answers, since the game will lock you out from progression otherwise. Such great design.

There's a site that has a walkthrough. Just look up Lessons in Love walkthrough. I'd post the link but not sure if that's allowed. I just found it. It's better than asking on here anyways when you get people like that.
This isn't discord. You're not going to get banned for posting a walkthrough on a piracy forum.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Like Selebus with his answer to the very same issue on the port number audio cue in "There Is Nothing," I will not make exceptions. It is unfortunate that they cannot fully experience the game, but I am not going to spoonfeed under any circumstances.

Not wanting to spoonfeed is a good thing, it means not being spoiled things that are better experienced in game.
I admit, there are times that I get tired of using Google Translate camera on my phone to translate the Japanese on my PC screen, and times I get tired of using a hex to text converter to reveal those phrases as well. It would be so much...easier...if those translations were in the walkthroughs, but I understand it would remove some of the tension as well. Having to go through the extra steps to translate seems to add that off-balance tension that is a part of the Happy scenes.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I admit, there are times that I get tired of using Google Translate camera on my phone to translate the Japanese on my PC screen, and times I get tired of using a hex to text converter to reveal those phrases as well. It would be so much...easier...if those translations were in the walkthroughs, but I understand it would remove some of the tension as well. Having to go through the extra steps to translate seems to add that off-balance tension that is a part of the Happy scenes.
....the wiki has translations for all of those scenes, you just have to click to expand the tab the translations are on.

This doesn't help when an update comes out, as there's lag between the time the content comes out and the wiki updates, but for older content/replays, the heavy lifting is already done.

ztpaa

Oct 2, 2017
Does anything exciting happen during the beach event if Floor 2 won the contest? I had Floor 1 win and don't really want to replay that whole portion.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes