Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hello,
Just to be sure if i download the "Sex version" i do not need to have the patch from Lewdpatcher right ?

kyveth

Feb 26, 2018
This has been a fantastic experience so far, but i cant for the life of me pass a certain saturday that requires a passcode to be entered. i type in the number im told to and the game tells me over and over that im wrong. am i missing something super obvious?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I really wish the mods would just remove the Legend of the Huggy Boy and the decensor patch from the front page. They're two versions out of date, now, and people just get confused and fuck up their installations. Just list .22 and be done with it.

Reactions: crustlord12

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Main post has been updated so I have removed my links.

This update is the second special Christmas update for Lessons in Love Every character in the game makes an appearance and it clocks in as one of the largest updates the game has had so far.

Changelog is as follows
- 65k+ Words
- 700+ Images
- 23 New Events
- 20 Main Events
- 3 LustEvents
- 3 Picture Messages
- 9 Profile Outfits
- Imani Imai Character Profile
- New Music
- Fixes/Changes for Older Content

*Change log seemed to be the same on both SS and Patreon

Last edited:

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really? I think sensei has family issues and doesn't have good relationship with them including his brother that's why when he got on an accident his brother's wife was the only one that was able to take care of him and thats where things started but it's just what I've understand tho sometime I read thing wrong so feel free to correct me Im interested about this subject anyway and ready to learn more about sensei's past.

Reactions: Luizodia

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That's so pepega. The reason why his game's popular is because of F95zone,a lot of devs tends to say shits like this after their games gets popular and big patreon money :HideThePain:
Once a dev goes full time, instant leaks become a threat to their ability to pay the bills.

If six updates in a row leak within 24 hours, people who sub are more likely to cancel, and new players are less likely to join.

tswag

Sep 8, 2018
I have tried to download this from two different sites now. Each time, after unzipping, clicking the application to start the game, I get a message that it cannot open the application and it asks, "Is it there?"

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes