ryuzero

Aug 16, 2018
hi could someone help me i keep getting an unknown exception error that i've never had before with different versions of this game it says
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive"

and the tracback says files/users/selebus there is no selebus on my computer dont get it at all

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
hi could someone help me i keep getting an unknown exception error that i've never had before with different versions of this game it says
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive"

and the tracback says files/users/selebus there is no selebus on my computer dont get it at all
All I can say is try the ignore or rollback options, if they don't work try re-downloading.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to not get yumiknows flag?
I think
you have to do as many yumi events as possible before the chika event where you go to the onsen hotel and bang the crap out of her while touka's mom listens from behind the wall all night... have to finish yumi's abyss before that event
i didnt even know this was a flag till recently...wonder if i have it actually... is there a massive story change from this

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think
you have to do as many yumi events as possible before the chika event where you go to the onsen hotel and bang the crap out of her while touka's mom listens from behind the wall all night... have to finish yumi's abyss before that event
i didnt even know this was a flag till recently...wonder if i have it actually... is there a massive story change from this
Anything that makes you miss out on events is something to avoid, that's another reason why the guide/hint mod is so amazing.

Last edited:

futafortuna

Feb 15, 2018
the attachment for z_set_love_lust.rpy cheat mod (link on page one) doesnt seem to work correctly.
no download happens when you click the link, instead it opens a new webpage with the text contents.
is there a way to convert this text to an .rpy file?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
this is not something that happens when playing, it happens when i try and start. and i have tried redownloading 3 times.
Which version are you downloading? Are you trying a compressed or converted (Android) version? What add-ons are you trying to run with it?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
the attachment for z_set_love_lust.rpy cheat mod (link on page one) doesnt seem to work correctly.
no download happens when you click the link, instead it opens a new webpage with the text contents.
is there a way to convert this text to an .rpy file?
Right-click the file, and choose "save link as".

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes