DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is the May Care Package going to be uploaded soon?

Also, why does LiL not appear on recent updates when it gets updated? This prevents a lot of people from finding the game in the first place.

Last edited:

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
But what I find interesting is the parallel of this upside down house to Kumon-mi. Both traps inhabitants in and has specific rulesets to it. View attachment 2669260
I never thought of it, but it makes sense in its own way. The house is at "the edge of universe", just like Kumon-Mi is isolated from the rest of the world. Papa is very similar to HOPE and Maya seems to be set on never following the rule of not eating more than you need. Also, it might imply that the "something under your feet" and what's hidden in the attic might be the same thing, since the house is upside-down

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is the May Care Package going to be uploaded soon?

Also, why does LiL not appear on recent updates when it gets updated? This prevents a lot of people from finding the game in the first place.
After Selly added DRM to the game it was quarantined to some degree, it's not eligible for promotion any more as both a punishment for such dickery and to protect the site users, only those who already follow this game are going to look for it (for the most part) and so the chances of folks getting fucked over by DRM is drastically reduced. The links to his support websites were also removed, basically the game has malware built into it now and so the game no longer gets any assistance from this site. What's left is pretty much just here for the users who were already here and also as a big middle finger to Selly.

grimfate56

Jul 23, 2022
Has anyone previously made connections with the pictures of the girls in the main girls screen?
Ami having a weird grin with a side-eye towards Maya (Maybe the rivalry of Ami having some kind of residual knowledge of Akira's relationship with Maya)
But that also questions while Ayane also has a side-eye towards Sana, so this is all just conjecture for now

Edit: And also how Maya, Yasu and Kaori all seem to face directly forward, where all three have some form of connection with the overarching powers in control (Maya with reset powers, Yasu with a connection with one of the users?/gods? and Kaori now seemingly possessed by Sekai)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I was assuming that Haruka cheated. I realized later that there is an option to not fuck Haruka. Rin would obviously not talk about her boss's affair to her friend, so at best Nodoka would only know that Sensei and Haruka are close.
Rin casually blurts out that Akira is fucking Chika. She would never INTENTIONALLY share that information, but she has no filter.

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Full, but short, list of things to do to get all events in version 0.31:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These summaries are a godsend and I look for them every update. I like Sel's game, don't get me wrong, it's one of the few VNs where I actually read the writing and don't fire it up for jerk off material. But if I want to read a good book, I don't appreciate it if the author hides all the new chapters in various places around my house. Just let me read the damn book, Sel.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LessonsInLove-0.31.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Pretty sure she was born from the sleep over event with Maya, tsuneyo, and yumi that totally wasn't crashed by some kind of metaphysical representation of ami.
Considering it has ami and mayas eyes, yumis hair, and a semi dark complextion much like if tsuneyo and sensei had a.kid.
(Poor Ayane got excluded)
Though the choice of skin tone in the design indeed implies a connection to Tsuenyo especially in default Japan (hopefully this sentence doesn't sound like a racist...), but is Nao's hair really from Yumi other than black/long/not very straightened, or just by process of elimination if Tsuenyo is here than so should Yumi? (her braided hairstyle does seem eerily familiar though; where've I seen that???)

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
These summaries are a godsend and I look for them every update. I like Sel's game, don't get me wrong, it's one of the few VNs where I actually read the writing and don't fire it up for jerk off material. But if I want to read a good book, I don't appreciate it if the author hides all the new chapters in various places around my house. Just let me read the damn book, Sel.
I wouldn't even mind that there's a bit of a scavenger hunt to find the events, but there are SO MANY characters and SO MANY locations, and SO MANY events that are locked to a specific order/place/time that I legitimately can't even imagine trying to play the whole game without some kind of guide to tell you where to go. The guide mod feels like it's basically required if you don't want to turn figuring out how to progress into a full time job.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
If we go by eyes, then Kaori has the same eyes as Rika and Ayane.
Also Ami doesn't change subjects, she just calls it dumb and repeats that Sensei shouldn't trust Maya.
And finally Nodoka's reaction about Akira's name was very strange, I think she either knew Sekai or was a fan of his writting.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I wouldn't even mind that there's a bit of a scavenger hunt to find the events, but there are SO MANY characters and SO MANY locations, and SO MANY events that are locked to a specific order/place/time that I legitimately can't even imagine trying to play the whole game without some kind of guide to tell you where to go. The guide mod feels like it's basically required if you don't want to turn figuring out how to progress into a full time job.
Funny how so many VN devs write about nerd culture and gaming yet doesn't understand anything about game design, it's like they never tried to play their game
Though if you know how to read renpy code tracking events becomes a lot easier and renpy is like the easiest language out there

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Funny how so many VN devs write about nerd culture and gaming yet doesn't understand anything about game design, it's like they never tried to play their game
Though if you know how to read renpy code tracking events becomes a lot easier and renpy is like the easiest language out there
It's funny because a lot of devs who make games with obtuse requirements for triggering events like this will recognize that it's a horrible user experience and just add the equivalent of a walk through directly into the game with "hints" that basically just tell you exactly what to do next. Like it's still not good game design, but at least they are willing to admit it's unreasonable to just tell their players "fuck you, figure it out".

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah it's a pretty poor design. I don't know why he bothered with a sandbox if everything is linearly gated. But there's no point complaining, Selebus is going to Selebus. Thankfully people post guides pretty quickly.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes