Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Personally, the biggest tip is to pay attention to what is being said or shown. It will come in handy later on. Of course there's a Wiki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and a Puzzle guide on the first page to help if you get stuck, anyway.

If the grinding for affection or lust, which tends to be required in increments of 5, is too much, I recommend URM:
If you find the game too bright, you can try the Dark Mod on the first page, and if you want to just get rid of the dialogue box, then I recommend this Ren'py transparency mod:

Overall:
  • Plot comes first.
  • Get to know everyone, even those you don't like.
  • Do as you please, but expect some choices or actions to come back later on for better or worse.
  • If you want to experience everything, then you might need multiple playthroughs and multiple saves. However you want to do it.
  • The game can be a little fucked up, and I would expect things to get worse down the road. Not exactly a happily ever after kind of story.
  • Before you download any care packages or dlc, which are just unnecessary bonuses, be aware of DRM, and how you are risking your saves adding them to the game.
Also, this thread enjoys talking about the game, theories, characters, and story, etc, so if you don't want to be spoiled, it might be better to wait until you've caught up to watch this thread.
Now the thing is right,ive played a bit of the game in the past and yes its fucked up and yada yada but what im confused about is this.All the characters in the game have,are and will suffer so whats the end goal?Salvation doesnt seem propable and i sure as hell dont expect sensei to suddenly become goody 2 shoes so even if the story is interesting and the theory crafting and tin foil hat wearing give me dopamine i find it hard to see how this story could end in a even decently satisfying way.Although my question could in theory be answered by playing more of the game thats just my first impression

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Now the thing is right,ive played a bit of the game in the past and yes its fucked up and yada yada but what im confused about is this.All the characters in the game have,are and will suffer so whats the end goal?Salvation doesnt seem propable and i sure as hell dont expect sensei to suddenly become goody 2 shoes so even if the story is interesting and the theory crafting and tin foil hat wearing give me dopamine i find it hard to see how this story could end in a even decently satisfying way.Although my question could in theory be answered by playing more of the game thats just my first impression
This game is definitely more of a "It's about the journey, not the destination" kind of thing. Just like life.

To be honest though, satisfaction is subjective. To me, the most satisfying ending would probably be what others may consider a "bad ending". If the characters actually live happily ever after, I'd probably be a little disappointed.

Feb 14, 2022
Guys, we have completed one mod here that combines the ability to change the theme in real time from light to dark and back through the main menu and also adds the ability to put absolutely any menu picture by simply putting it in a folder.

Installation, just drop game folder into the youpathgame folder

Upload your images for the menu to the folder GAMEPATH\game\mods\customizationmod\your_menu_image

In main menu chooses "Change menu pictures" for to select images and "Change game theme" for change dark(A Lady of the night Kirin) or light(Classic) themes.

If you plan to delete a mod then make sure that you have a light theme selected in order to avoid errors

The mod was tested in the Russian segment and on some original versions. There was 100% functionality everywhere, but in case something still won't work, please write me this. We will be grateful for the feedback.

Last edited:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Oh shit, thanks man. That old outdated Dark mode was starting to become a real pain in the ass.
Though it does crash when I want to see the other images, not like I was gonna touch it anytime soon but it's a thing. Theme works perfectly though (y)

Could also be due to the other few mods I got that I never bothered uninstalling because my folder has the care packages and all the download links are dead so I can't do a fresh reinstall though.

Feb 14, 2022
Though it does crash when I want to see the other images, not like I was gonna touch it anytime soon but it's a thing. Theme works perfectly though (y)

Could also be due to the other few mods I got that I never bothered uninstalling because my folder has the care packages and all the download links are dead so I can't do a fresh reinstall though.
Thanks, delete desktop.ini in 'mods/customizationmod/your_menu_image/". We'll fix it now.

UPD All fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angiboat

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Can anybody tell me which flag to edit to get the aftermentioned light event? Seems like it's tied to chika but I don't really know which flag to edit :(

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but I realized on a recent replay that Maya notably defended Sana (and Makoto), when Rin joked about them:
(also that Rin wants to be like Maya which is kind of cute and kind of sad)

It could be nothing, however, considering Maya seems somewhat attached to Sana throughout the game:
I can't help but wonder why exactly.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Random, but I realized on a recent replay that Maya notably defended Sana (and Makoto), when Rin joked about them:
(also that Rin wants to be like Maya which is kind of cute and kind of sad)

It could be nothing, however, considering Maya seems somewhat attached to Sana throughout the game:
I can't help but wonder why exactly.
I think you're just reading too much into their conversation. In the first one I think Rin just admires Maya as a friend (like in a "she's so cool" way) and Maya didn't think saying "loser" right there wasn't necessary regardless of the person. As for Maya and Sana, before Sana joined the cool kids, Ayane was her only friend and since she was occasionally there with the Love Squad and manga club it's natural that Ami and Maya are a bit more friendly to Sana than others.

idiotamerican

Aug 18, 2018
is the ayane threesome flag the only thing in the last couple of updates which blocks scenes?

edit: is there a way to recover the scenes with URM even though my only save is past the point where they would trigger?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
is the ayane threesome flag the only thing in the last couple of updates which blocks scenes?

edit: is there a way to recover the scenes with URM even though my only save is past the point where they would trigger?
If you modify the variables to this:
You should be able to trick the game into thinking you chose "ayanecthree", and be able to replay those missing events. (Also if you missed or have chosen not to fuck Haruka, you should have 1 miss in Chapter 3, not sure if it actually applies to Ayane, but whatever. Could probably ignore it if you aren't fucking Haruka.)

Might cause problems down the road if you have multiple "cthree"s though.

Reactions: idiotamerican

Bingus Bongus

Jun 12, 2023
The Maya/Sana thing comes across to me as the two of them liking each other, but Sana is too shy to ask to hang out, and Maya is too Maya to think non-Ami friends need to hang out more than once an eon.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes