Dc345

May 27, 2020
Btw, do you guys think there will be a Mother+Daughter+Sensei content?
Also, imagine Tsubasa+Touka+Tsukasa+Sensei content...
I think for Touka, Sensei will end up boning Tsubasa first and Tsubasa will ultimately end up telling Touka about it and manipulate Touka into taking what she wants. Since Tsubasa "Always Knows Best" in Touka's eyes. Then Tsubasa will probably sit off to the side and watch her daughter get railed while she cheers her on.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Sel, has specified/promised that each Dorm and each family (mother/daughter) will have threesome, how long it will take for that and under what conditions I have no idea, but some will leave you thinking.
Wait, does this mean we will have a Chika and Chinami trio? Because Chika is practically a mother to Chinami, so does that count?

This is strangely very interesting to imagine because I want to see the development that it will take for Chika to do this with Chinami.

Dec 18, 2020
Wait, does this mean we will have a Chika and Chinami trio? Because Chika is practically a mother to Chinami, so does that count?

This is strangely very interesting to imagine because I want to see the development that it will take for Chika to do this with Chinami.
Well, if that happens. Then we'd also have Touka+Tsukasa.

Also Niki+Noriko as well. I also imagine Yuki+Yumi+Kaori would be possible... Or at least Kaori+Yuki. But I am actually afraid of Nao. She might have a huge cock.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022

Yes, it will happen, in the same way as a Touka/Tsukasa, and maybe even a foursome, Touka/Tsubasa/Tsukasa

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Yes, it will happen, in the same way as a Touka/Tsukasa, and maybe even a foursome, Touka/Tsubasa/Tsukasa

I'm slightly a lot more interested in the future of the game now.

I hope to see a very good development for this to happen in the game.

I'm curious as to why Bingoogus is laughing at this topic
I'm too

Reactions: Duskreyn

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I think for Touka, Sensei will end up boning Tsubasa first and Tsubasa will ultimately end up telling Touka about it and manipulate Touka into taking what she wants. Since Tsubasa "Always Knows Best" in Touka's eyes. Then Tsubasa will probably sit off to the side and watch her daughter get railed while she cheers her on.
Touka is in her rebelion phase. Also it seems that Tsubasa gave up on Touka x Sensei and switched to Tsukasa x Sensei

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Selly said there would be mother and daughter content but he didn't say when it would be.
View attachment 3485805
I just want to point out that this is Early Sel, who was still doing more of an H-game than not at that point. As much as I hope he'll stick to his word, there's a strong possibility of him having changed his mind on this... Or if they do happen, I'm thinking it's going to be more possession like Makoto+Futaba, or forcing himself on Molly/Karin than anything consensual

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I just want to point out that this is Early Sel, who was still doing more of an H-game than not at that point. As much as I hope he'll stick to his word, there's a strong possibility of him having changed his mind on this... Or if they do happen, I'm thinking it's going to be more possession like Makoto+Futaba, or forcing himself on Molly/Karin than anything consensual
1711641021877.png

I hope this game is still about moral degradation and Sel would show us how much Sara loves her daughter

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
I am wondering that how to add own content to the carepackage path in the game in order to be able to play it right in the game... I'm trying to make a original event
I think it would be cool to have it built into the game!

and some of my lil fan art like EXMPLE are post in the lil fan art thread ,If anyone happens to like one or two of them that would be great.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I imagine most of the unlikely scenes are going to be angel-posession threesomes like Toys.

Imagine Makoto finding out Sensei's also fucking her mom because she comes to while her mom is sitting on her face.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I am wondering that how to add own content to the carepackage path in the game in order to be able to play it right in the game... I'm trying to make a original event
I think it would be cool to have it built into the game!

and some of my lil fan art like EXMPLE are post in the lil fan art thread ,If anyone happens to like one or two of them that would be great.
You should see care packages code, it is easy.

Python:
init 100 python:
    installed_care_packages.append(CarePackage(name="Your package name", label="your_label"))

menu your_label:
    "blah blah blah":
        jump somewhere
    "Go back":
        return
However, this is a bad idea because it would invoke Sel's DRM system and fuck somebody saves

Imagine Makoto finding out Sensei's also fucking her mom because she comes to while her mom is sitting on her face.
Makoto would probably sit on Maki's face instead

Reactions: R3burn
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes