fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aw but I’ll miss Uta’s harem ranking journal and those cute little character sheets so much! (meanwhile those animations and self-serving Q&A can just go)

But this is good; stop working on CP on a weekday you don’t have so that we can all get titjobs from Touka and Yumi sooner rather than later.

Oct 1, 2023
Aw but I’ll miss Uta’s harem ranking journal and those cute little character sheets so much! (meanwhile those animations and self-serving Q&A can just go)

But this is good; stop working on CP on a weekday you don’t have so that we can all get titjobs from Touka and Yumi sooner rather than later.
fucking hell yumi and touka have been a cocktease for so long. All characters have been a cocktease but these two are my biggest targets right now. Wizards can come later

corsair101

Apr 27, 2021
Okay, long shot and a bit of an odd request, but does anyone have a "full" (as completionist as possible) save somewhere right around Reset #5 I can get? I...okay, on my main file I missed a few events, mostly from not having high enough Lust, and had to use the homie reputation reset cheat for Rin because I had a weird glitch before being able to trigger the Second Halloween Party. Well, y'all know what happens from using cheats when you hit Reset #5, went ahead and used the bypass mod and affection cheat to undo that total dick move, and I can just keep going there.

But I figured I might as well start a "clean" run and burned through doing everything right as far as Reset #2, which for whatever reason refused to trigger. And ehhh long story short, saves got ate, had to load from a backup, lost the "clean" run. The one provided with the DLC Patch took the don't-fuck-your-niece route, which...you know, completionist. I can just keep going on the de-cheated one, but it'd be cool if someone had a save right around Main Event: A Thousand Years that's as complete as possible I could use.

Afraid there's not a whole lot I can contribute discussion-wise since I'm still a few updates behind and desperately trying to dodge spoilers. Though I did have one thought, a...bunch of pages back there was some theorizing about offscreen characters potentially being/representing the three gods. Not sure if anyone else came up with it, but: Tsuneyo's father as the "god with wires"? He does keep causing blackouts at the ramen shop, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: GSwole

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Okay, long shot and a bit of an odd request, but does anyone have a "full" (as completionist as possible) save somewhere right around Reset #5 I can get? I...okay, on my main file I missed a few events, mostly from not having high enough Lust, and had to use the homie reputation reset cheat for Rin because I had a weird glitch before being able to trigger the Second Halloween Party. Well, y'all know what happens from using cheats when you hit Reset #5, went ahead and used the bypass mod and affection cheat to undo that total dick move, and I can just keep going there.

But I figured I might as well start a "clean" run and burned through doing everything right as far as Reset #2, which for whatever reason refused to trigger. And ehhh long story short, saves got ate, had to load from a backup, lost the "clean" run. The one provided with the DLC Patch took the don't-fuck-your-niece route, which...you know, completionist. I can just keep going on the de-cheated one, but it'd be cool if someone had a save right around Main Event: A Thousand Years that's as complete as possible I could use.

Afraid there's not a whole lot I can contribute discussion-wise since I'm still a few updates behind and desperately trying to dodge spoilers. Though I did have one thought, a...bunch of pages back there was some theorizing about offscreen characters potentially being/representing the three gods. Not sure if anyone else came up with it, but: Tsuneyo's father as the "god with wires"? He does keep causing blackouts at the ramen shop, after all.
wow that sucks or im happy for you

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Think lessons in love dlc that bricks your game if you don't read before installing it
So it’s actually more content worth going for? Just see people having problems. Is each one like unique or they get updated with each package? Wish there would be a little more clarification in the OP explaining more

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
So it’s actually more content worth going for? Just see people having problems. Is each one like unique or they get updated with each package? Wish there would be a little more clarification in the OP explaining more
Worth going for? Not really.
It's about 10 minutes of phone calls events total if you get all 8 of them that are "what if" scenarios, a couple of sex scenes like "what if Sensei left with Futaba then Molly and Tsuneyo got together as adults", a couple of menu screen CGs, another 20 minutes of content if you're feeling like reading Seleb's pretentious drivel as he explains his thought process behind making some girl events, and some costumes for the main character tabs on some of the girls.
Oh and some nonsense church of new hope images and images of the girls naked.
Only thing I looked a little bit forward to in these was the Uta top 10 girl diary ranking that he put in them every now and then but don't count on seeing the whole thing any time soon.

Reactions: thememeguy123

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Think DVD extras. There's a non-canon animation involving an aged-up or aged-down version of one of the characters, some paper dolls of the girls in various poses, an info sheet on one of the girls, some poetry or an excerpt from Uta's harem rankings, etc.

But they also introduce code to the game that checks to see if you downloaded them legitimately or not, and if the game decides you'd pirated the care package, it deletes your saves.

High risk/low reward IMO.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kinda disappointing. My hopes that Kirin would confront Sensei are almost ruined

PS is it Io reference in second event title?
I've been waiting for this:
Io's revenge against Kirin is nigh.

I do kind of think these events will be about the Karin situation, and how Kirin is choosing to face it, but I could just be thinking too optimistically.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I've been waiting for this:
Io's revenge against Kirin is nigh.

I do kind of think these events will be about the Karin situation, and how Kirin is choosing to face it, but I could just be thinking too optimistically.
At least Kirin knows about situation and we have a preview with angry Kirin calling somebody

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
At least Kirin knows about situation and we have a preview with angry Kirin calling somebody
In retrospect, it makes me wonder what Karin told her.

Considering Karin was almost willing to forgive it, she might be trying to keep the specifics secret.

Less "your teacher almost raped me as soon as we were alone" and more "Sensei and I are not talking to each other right now, and I'd prefer that you kept your distance from him as well."

Of course, Kirin might just be calling Noriko to come save her from her annoying sister or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
In retrospect, it makes me wonder what Karin told her.

Considering Karin was almost willing to forgive it, she might be trying to keep the specifics secret.

Less "your teacher almost raped me as soon as we were alone" and more "Sensei and I are not talking to each other right now, and I'd prefer that you kept your distance from him as well."

Of course, Kirin might just be calling Noriko to come save her from her annoying sister or something.
In this case it would be another missed oportunity :(

I am a bit angry on Sel. It looks like he scared to do anything fun. Tons of characters could be there in Karin's place and if Sel would not at least make consequences drastic enough, it would be a pure waste. FFS, Karin is nobody and her character development doesn't worth it

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
"A scary person tried to corner me, but I was able to get away, I'm just a little rattled, is all"
Unfortunately, that's likely comparable to what she said. After replaying the event, I noticed that Karin said she wouldn't tell anyone:
This probably includes Kirin. How convenient for Sensei.
In this case it would be another missed oportunity :(

I am a bit angry on Sel. It looks like he scared to do anything fun. Tons of characters could be there in Karin's place and if Sel would not at least make consequences drastic enough, it would be a pure waste. FFS, Karin is nobody and her character development doesn't worth it
I can kind of understand why, unfortunately. Most people I've known would do their best to pretend things like this never happen, and even ignore it when it happens to others they know. (Especially the happy ones. Willful Ignorance is bliss after all.)

Karin just isn't going to do anything about a teacher that she knows loses control of himself, is attracted to underage girls, and has at least 20 minors at his mercy, I guess.

It's kind of Character development in a way? Serve soup to the homeless, help grandma cross a street, and now, enable a predator that "loses control" of himself to continue doing so.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes