Oct 1, 2023
Full save 0.40, bad uncle, good homie, all events route, ayane threesome, all cellphone images, tsukasa route chosen, affection >70 for almost everyone, lust >100 when grindable, headpats >500.

(guide mod was activated, don't know if it matters)
renpy just crashes every time I try to open your save

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
She hinted she's interested in him as a sexual partner, and wants him to get with her daughters, that's an incredible level of trust in someone. The second question is just weird, I'll pass.
1st Tsubasa... REALLY.... REALLY trusts us? With how she hinted she knows what Akira is doing?
2nd Akira gives sensei best handjobs, there is no way Akira doesn't love sensei

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Its probably going to get super messy. I'm assuming some of the individual character routs will have requirements to have missed as well as viewed some combination events. If you think the guide mod is required to play now. Just wait until you have to navigate your way to some of the character routs without locking your self into the wrong one 100hrs in because you did something out of order 60 hours ago and you had 1 less lust point than you needed 30 hours ago... etc... ect. Just imagine the absurd flow chart that someone will inevitably end up making.

Might just rework all the event requirements at some point but I fear that stuff might become so entangled in the code that Selebus wont be able to change things without breaking everything.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
1st Tsubasa... REALLY.... REALLY trusts us? With how she hinted she knows what Akira is doing?
2nd Akira gives sensei best handjobs, there is no way Akira doesn't love sensei
Well, she trusts that Akira is not to be trusted. Almost as if she wants something to happen. I would not be surprised if we find out that she personally knew Sekai and what she got up to.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Its probably going to get super messy. I'm assuming some of the individual character routs will have requirements to have missed as well as viewed some combination events. If you think the guide mod is required to play now. Just wait until you have to navigate your way to some of the character routs without locking your self into the wrong one 100hrs in because you did something out of order 60 hours ago and you had 1 less lust point than you needed 30 hours ago... etc... ect. Just imagine the absurd flow chart that someone will inevitably end up making.

Might just rework all the event requirements at some point but I fear that stuff might become so entangled in the code that Selebus wont be able to change things without breaking everything.
To my understanding, the all events route will simply take you to one character ending after the other until you have finally done all of them and can reach the true ending. It doesn't seem complicated to me.

It's just basically the same thing, either you follow the real story, or you get missed events and the story makes a little less sense than for someone that viewed everything.

Also, having to have missed an event to access an event would go counter to Selebus' whole thing about being able to see all events in one playthrough. That hasn't and probably will never be a thing.

Reactions: Apollo259

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
No, I'm not calling linear storytelling lame,
In that case i was more talking about his approach how he does compbine with with optional content and from the rest of the post i assume we can agree on this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, not a, it is in the event called Matador with different dialogue depending on the variable that will ever play or skip the next event.
And he should probably just tell that one instead of wasting time with this crap. Cause even thematically, let's face it, Akira never had a choice and if this is ours I'd rather not have it either.
I second this.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
No, not a, it is in the event called Matador with different dialogue depending on the variable that will ever play or skip the next event.
I just meant that I have seen the variation to the event, which I thought was a Yumi event, but it is a Nodoka event - which goes by the name Matador. Even though the h-scene is also present at Yumi's menu, which was what gave me the idea that it was a Yumi event in the first place.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
To my understanding, the all events route will simply take you to one character ending after the other until you have finally done all of them and can reach the true ending. It doesn't seem complicated to me.

It's just basically the same thing, either you follow the real story, or you get missed events and the story makes a little less sense than for someone that viewed everything.

Also, having to have missed an event to access an event would go counter to Selebus' whole thing about being able to see all events in one playthrough. That hasn't and probably will never be a thing.
For some reason I had in my head that it was just the true end that required all the events to be seen. I must be wrong then and was thinking about it backwards.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
For some reason I had in my head that it was just the true end that required all the events to be seen. I must be wrong then and was thinking about it backwards.
What I'm interested in knowing is if Selebus will pull a non-romantic character ending for people like Haruka and Sara (which are optional as of right now), or if he'll just go "yeah, they were optional up until this very moment, but not anymore jackass".

Cause otherwise you really would have to replay from the very beginning of the game to get the true ending, cause that's when you choose to have sex with Haruka and Sara for instance.

• Sad
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
A small text taken from the LiL Twitter account @AreYouHappyHere:
The lounge chair creaked as I leaned a little further back than it wanted me to. I don't know why this is the only one we have when there are five of us here, but it is what it is.

I turn the page of my book, hoping for whatever weird collection of poetry I decided to pick up today to make any sort of sense to me, but if today is anything like the last (Which it will be), I doubt that will happen. [REDACTED] walks into the room and the scent of garlic drifts off of her lavender hair and over to me. Now, I know what you're thinking. Garlic isn't really the most "romantic" of smells out there. But, strangely enough, it makes me appreciate her more. In fact, pretty much everything makes me appreciate her more.

The position she leaves her shampoo bottle in, label facing the wall. How long she takes to get ready in the morning despite never having anywhere to go. The way the light reflects off her glasses. The way she says my name. Kyoko. Kyoko. With elongated o's not because she has trouble saying it, but because it's like she doesn't want the word to end. God I want to fucking mess her up right now.

--
A seemingly normal day in the upside down house.

Isn't Kyoko Nodoka's mom? Also, Sensei in Beyond the Reach of God suggests he knows this girl Kyoko is obsessed with:

"I also can’t say that I have any idea how to deal with this. So, at the risk of Nodoka actually digging until there is no skin left on her fingers, I should probably call on someone for help."
"Someone who may or may not have experience dealing with this girl in her manic state. And someone not named Otoha since she normally just bails."

"Thankfully, I know someone just like that. And it’s someone I should have invited along from the get go."
"And while she may not have lavender hair, the perfume she wears will compensate for it."

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
When you give Haruka her lust name, if you ask her to call you Husband, the world will break. And a lot of interesting things will happen (if you ask her to call you Rin she'll reveal she's a predator this early in the game too).

Why does the world break just because of Haruka though? And why Maya seems to be included in the restoring of the world? I have no answers since this might just be a joke.

But at least the angels seem happy. Praise be.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Isn't Kyoko Nodoka's mom? Also, Sensei in Beyond the Reach of God suggests he knows this girl Kyoko is obsessed with:

"I also can’t say that I have any idea how to deal with this. So, at the risk of Nodoka actually digging until there is no skin left on her fingers, I should probably call on someone for help."
"Someone who may or may not have experience dealing with this girl in her manic state. And someone not named Otoha since she normally just bails."

"Thankfully, I know someone just like that. And it’s someone I should have invited along from the get go."
"And while she may not have lavender hair, the perfume she wears will compensate for it."
But isn't he talking about Futaba?

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes