Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think we have enough facts to assume that key to rooftop is someway related to pregnancy, so Maya's chances are significantly low at this point
But in theory what disappeared were just her memories, as if she could not remember what happened, it is not because someone does not remember something that means that something never existed, if pregnancy is really one of the conditions to reach the roof and Maya was pregnant with Akira in the past she would “theoretically” still have this condition concluded, because as I said, what disappeared were the memories and not the events.

Last edited:

Thanman83

Dec 8, 2020
Second saturday already but eggside octopus wont start. All character scenes are done except for Ami whose last event will be in the next reset. Is my playthrough fucked?

*Edit* one earlier happy scene was missing and that was the problem

Last edited:

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
It's unlikely, isn't it, it would even be funny for the reaction of this new Maya arriving at the end of the world and seeing that Ayane and Makoto were telling her the truth about the end of the world and about her and Akira being in a "Relationship", and that It would be very interesting because it seems like she didn't believe them and didn't believe that she and Akira were "Dating" so it would be very interesting for her to see that both things are true.
I think she put together Makoto and Ayane's story about timeloops and the erased version of herself and Sensei's two-month absence with a depressing speech in front of the class about losing something very important to him. Right now it's probably confusing to her that the man she loves is so depressed about losing her other version of herself, but I feel like she's already accepted the story as true

Onizuka2050

Jun 16, 2023
Is it already known what an impact the tsukasarefused flag has or is it something for the future? For now, I have chosen "Take it" because it seems like a logical step (lol). The system rewards you 5 attention points after all, compared to one for Pull the plug.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Is it already known what an impact the tsukasarefused flag has or is it something for the future? For now, I have chosen "Take it" because it seems like a logical step (lol). The system rewards you 5 attention points after all, compared to one for Pull the plug.
Why should this be known? Sel doesn't swarm us with spoilers or his plans for character development. He said there will be h-scenes for every character, so there's that. Logic says Tsukasa will require Sensei to accept her feelings to proceed. Otherwise, you'll have missed scenes.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If Maya is reset to the point before she experienced the time loops, wouldn't that make it likely that she is going to reach the rooftop again, for the same reason (whatever it is) that she reached it initially?

Of course, it does depend on the specific reason why she (and other people) reach the rooftop in the first place, but it does not seem that unlikely, right?
Maya went to the rooftop the first time the world ended, due to it being a trope in the stuff she's read, according to herself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She later adds that it is a "denpa trope":
And that she was unable to remember her way to the rooftop for however long it took her to get used to it:

It's also been implied that the rooftop was a meeting place for Sensei and Maya, so that may have played a factor, and probably still should.

Overall: New Maya should think similar and head towards the rooftop if Maya Prime was telling the truth, and she's able to. Although, it depends on where and how the reset starts for her, and if the conditions have changed or not.

Of course, based off Red Eyed Kaori, and how Maya Prime had no idea who Kaori even was:
Plus the extra students, like Noriko in particular, that weren't around back then, the circumstances for Maya Prime getting to the roof were surely different.

New Maya might even just get slaughtered on her way to the rooftop, like Yumi seemed to.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Second saturday already but eggside octopus wont start. All character scenes are done except for Ami whose last event will be in the next reset. Is my playthrough fucked?
You should check your chika threesome flags probably. They should match actual Ayane threesome status

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think we have enough facts to assume that key to rooftop is someway related to pregnancy, so Maya's chances are significantly low at this point
Unless she's pregnant all the time, because she was in the earliest stage of pregnancy when the resets started, and just goes back to that state every time a reset happens.

It would explain that appetite.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Maya went to the rooftop the first time the world ended, due to it being a trope in the stuff she's read, according to herself:
She later adds that it is a "denpa trope":
And that she was unable to remember her way to the rooftop for however long it took her to get used to it:

It's also been implied that the rooftop was a meeting place for Sensei and Maya, so that may have played a factor, and probably still should.

Overall: New Maya should think similar and head towards the rooftop if Maya Prime was telling the truth, and she's able to. Although, it depends on where and how the reset starts for her, and if the conditions have changed or not.

Of course, based off Red Eyed Kaori, and how Maya Prime had no idea who Kaori even was:
Plus the extra students, like Noriko in particular, that weren't around back then, the circumstances for Maya Prime getting to the roof were surely different.

New Maya might even just get slaughtered on her way to the rooftop, like Yumi seemed to.
Red Eyed Kaori should be called Sekaori.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Unless she's pregnant all the time, because she was in the earliest stage of pregnancy when the resets started, and just goes back to that state every time a reset happens.

It would explain that appetite.
Aaaaah this old theory, one i still hold out hope for, would certainly be a 'good' reason for why Akira jumped, starting this whole mess. The box is related somehow, be it baby stuff or something she uses to 'bury' the miscarriage, i dunno, but it'd also fit.

Oct 10, 2021
Didn't Ayane spend an entire year without having sex so as to confirm that you don't have to be pregnant right there and then to be in a reset? IDK about Makoto but if Maya has been pregnant once then that should be enough right?

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Didn't Ayane spend an entire year without having sex so as to confirm that you don't have to be pregnant right there and then to be in a reset? IDK about Makoto but if Maya has been pregnant once then that should be enough right?
1 whole year no, 1 reset yes, which would be approximately 4 months, and it does not necessarily invalidate the theory.
It is not that to reach the R.A.S. they need to be pregnant at that moment, but having been pregnant once or lost the baby/fetus due to past resets is a more plausible theory.
Therefore, both Makoto and Ayane would fit in well, and Maya could fit in with how much she still hides and is not known about her past.
The quickest way to kill this theory and be completely broken is when some girl who has no sexual interaction with Akira arrives at the R.A.S (Reach the roof and survive a reset without losing memories), but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I agree that pregnancy should has high plot relevance, but some other questions needs to be addressed for the theory to become universally applicable:

- Why is Ayane’s daughter the only paranormal offspring that shows up in the story if Maya, and now Makoto, have ever been pregnant at some point?

You could be creative and consider the possibility of those happy Maya clones being her daughters maybe instead of her own variants, but there is no such option for Makoto. Besides, Himawari showing up in the very first ever happy scene and currently still being the only impossible daughter that ever shows up to me is a subtle indication that she’s the only one.

- The second question isn't diegetic, but why was Makoto's possible pregnancy getting zero buildup in the story?

We did get some hints about Makoto no longer using rubber after a certain point, but there are so events that indicate Ayane's pregnancy and there is none for Makoto. I won't say the logic should stop working if signs of pregnancy just all happen BTS, but it's gonna be extremely underwhelming for me.

- The third question doesn't pertain only to pregnancy theory, but does one need to fulfill the prerequisite before the next reset hits to make it to the roof? In this case, getting pregnant every 4 months?

I am someone that believes "once you did it you're forever marked" type of thing, but this absolutely is my own proof-free bias. Also, think about how busy Sensei would be if girls need to be consistently impregnated in order to maintain steady amount of RAS members; suddenly it becomes a resource management game lol.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
I am someone that believes "once you did it you're forever marked" type of thing, but this absolutely is my own proof-free bias. Also, think about how busy Sensei would be if girls need to be consistently impregnated in order to maintain steady amount of RAS members; suddenly it becomes a resource management game lol.
I agree more with the last one, but I also do not rule out, as I said before, loss of the fetus or something like that,
other thoughts is like falling into Maya's reasoning naively, oh Ayane wasn't pregnant in this reset, let's rule this out as a condition then, but there is clearly much more going on in the background.

If the plot is going to follow this path/theory, I don't think that arbitrarily, this story should be expanded with makoto and x amount of girls more when the central focus is already Ayane and quite possibly Maya in that sense. and many of the other questions are things that only Sel will know or are a long time away from being better explained in the story.

Remembering how in the rework, Breed the niece minigame (being the first happy interaction now in the game'), and in several more moments where the plot advances how Ami has her insane obsession with being pregnant, as if she knew or intuited something else, she adds some more fuel to the fire in that theory.

- Why is Ayane’s daughter the only paranormal offspring that shows up in the story if Maya, and now Makoto, have ever been pregnant at some point?
Regarding this part, it is not that I have the answer as such, but if there is a curious fact that could be very related to theorizing, I have been seeing occasionally on discord, that Ayane purity route is the first, so tying up some dots, Ayane route is what will come directly after the end of dark route, and her unborn daughter, Himawari, being related to her, could lead to some interesting conjectures the further the story develops and that we do not know.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
Regarding this part, it is not that I have the answer as such, but if there is a curious fact that could be very related to theorizing, I have been seeing occasionally on discord, that Ayane purity route is the first, so tying up some dots, Ayane route is what will come directly after the end of dark route, and her unborn daughter, Himawari, being related to her, could lead to some interesting conjectures the further the story develops and that we do not know.
Imagine Himawari will be born after the end of the dark route.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Imagine Himawari will be born after the end of the dark route.
I definitely believe and hope that her birth or some timeskip comes out in Ayane purity route and even better that she could have memories or explanations of what happened in harem route.
So Ayane being the first purity route + Himawari could be great for answers.

I don't think she will be born after finishing dark route, because of how screwed everything would be, Plus I see her, more aimed at being born in normal conditions after developing Ayane's purity route.
I would believe and hope that she can manifest or could help whatever happens at the end of the dark route with Akira, It might still be a very confusing ending.
Of all the gods and paranormal phenomena that we have seen, at the moment she would be the only one, who in order to exist would benefit from the survival of both Ayane and Akira surviving the resets. and fixing the world, to basically exist herself.
so yeah, my bets are on her being a key piece at the end of dark route in some way and the catalyst for purity.

and assuming a little more, Maya possibly the last purity route and then go to the true ending, which is perhaps what could make the most sense.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Speaking of the Shapeshifter, aka Himawari, it seems a little odd that she's missing in Spring after seemingly helping Sensei in the reset, and apparently doing something with Ami clones:

She's been messing with things since at least Chapter 1 (Maya's scarf), but all of a sudden, when Ayane is the "main girl" in Chapter 4, she's gone.

Makes me wonder if Pareidolia used her as it's Nightingale then got rid of her. Or she's simply busy with the mall being remodeled at the moment.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes