ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
people are saying the writing is good..thats what i look for..will download..yay?

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Yo Selebus , I just gotta say, one of the better first releases I've played in a while. The writing was great, and the girls had great and varied personalities that were well established. The only thing that disappointed me a bit were the lack of animations for the h scenes. Despite that tho, this first release was perfect for me. I normally won't ever play or enjoy one of these games unless there are decent animations, but the way I got immersed into the story may sway me on this one. The fact that I will probably play your next release even without animations is in respect to how well written your story is so far! So good job! Keep it up! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Dev is missing a golden opportunity to mess with folks with the Futaba girl..heh....does she have a peen?..or dosnt she :unsure: inquiring minds want to know :eek:
FIND OUT NEXT TIME, ON DRAGONBALL....... wait wrong thread *cough*
I thought the same thing when I heard Futaba really...but I hope even if he does decide on making Futaba a trans/futa (I hope not but how Rin says Futaba would freak out on her dorm event makes me feel it could be that :/) he would provide us choice between "futa" Futaba and "girl with only a vagina and not a dick" Futaba :ROFLMAO: (like in WVM with Shauna)

Reactions: Seofoto

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
In the first impression the art is very good and the plot holds our attention.
I like games that focus on creating a relationship and corrupting the characters slowly and not just FAP. Besides this style of art is my favorite. :giggle:
I wish you luck in your project and I will keep an eye on it.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yo Selebus , I just gotta say, one of the better first releases I've played in a while. The writing was great, and the girls had great and varied personalities that were well established. The only thing that disappointed me a bit were the lack of animations for the h scenes. Despite that tho, this first release was perfect for me. I normally won't ever play or enjoy one of these games unless there are decent animations, but the way I got immersed into the story may sway me on this one. The fact that I will probably play your next release even without animations is in respect to how well written your story is so far! So good job! Keep it up! :D
Hey! Thanks for checking out the game! I'm looking into adding animations for replayable dorm scenes in the future. Just a matter of figuring out how to implement them since I've never used movies in RenPy before. Can't imagine it's that hard.

One thing I see the problem with is the text color...in some scenes like this one it just makes your head hurt trying to read it with everything being pink and all including the background
Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely keep that in mind. The colors can definitely be a little overwhelming at times, so I get that. I'll see what I can do!

I also had the same reaction with how much I enjoyed your game so far, and before It's too late I should warn you that Patreon doesn't take too kindly to lolis or incest unfortunately.
Thanks for checking out the game! Yeah, I'm trying to see what I can do to avoid any confrontation with the Patreon gods at the moment. I purposely avoided mentioning Ami's relationship with the protag on both Patreon and itchio so I'm sort of just hoping they don't look into things while I figure out how to best fix the situation. But thank you to you and all of the other people who pointed out the Patreon thing!

Last edited:

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Game is so far, pretty well done. The girls are very easy on the eyes, navigation is super easy to use, the music isn't bad, the backgrounds and everything else seems very consistent. Only tiny complaint I got is there is barely any Erotic scenes, there is like a total of three maybe? Also, if you can animate the scenes in the future I am sure it would be so much better. :D

Oct 3, 2017
If this game gets regular updates with a lot of content, it might become the best game of 2020.
I really LOVED character models and the gamplay is easy to manage.
But we need an event tracker so we know how much content left for each girl.

By the way, Selebus I hope grinding for affaction points doesn't get us in trouble for future updates.
Sana already has 40 affection points in my playthrough.
And I assume the H scenes will be animated since it is Koikatsu, am I right?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
By the way, I hope grinding for affaction points doesn't get us in trouble for future updates.
Sana already has 40 affection points in my playthrough.
Currently rewriting the code so that things like that won't become an issue. The main events (Which are triggered by the current 'Total Days' count would wind up being an issue as well since most playthroughs will go past Day 24 right now. Hope to have that fixed by the next update! For animated h-scenes, that's definitely something I'm trying to implement but still need to figure out how to do. I'd like there to be replayable animated scenes accessible from the dorms (And bedroom, once sleepovers are implemented). Event tracker is on the to-do list as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charles de Guernica

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Any idea if the poster in the character's room has anything hidden to it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, there's probably something hidden in the pattern of elevated dots and regular dots in the clock room dialogue in that one sentence where there's a ton, but I have no idea what it is.
No meaning behind that (probably). It's just the decoration in the default Koikatu's MC room.

I wasn't planning to play this anytime soon, the girls seem like the default Koikatu girls (not like I compared them, maybe I'm wrong) and the previews in the OP seem average but everyone praising the writing so much on a first release makes me curious enough to try it.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Not a huge fan of amnesia plot, but the characters and amount of content are good for a first release. Keep it up. Also nice to see some variety in breast sizes, not only the usual big through huge range. Will you be 'forced' to have sex with basically every character, or can you decide to not pursue certain characters?

From what I saw, there's mix of 'global' events on x day, and stuff that happens in location you choose, just wondering what kind of choices the player will be able to make.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Not a huge fan of amnesia plot, but the characters and amount of content are good for a first release. Keep it up. Also nice to see some variety in breast sizes, not only the usual big through huge range. Will you be 'forced' to have sex with basically every character, or can you decide to not pursue certain characters?

From what I saw, there's mix of 'global' events on x day, and stuff that happens in location you choose, just wondering what kind of choices the player will be able to make.
I'm trying to prevent forcing the player into anything that isn't a main/global event. That said, deciding to not pursue a certain girl won't lock you out of the side stories of other ones. Ideally, I'd like the player to WANT to have sex with all of them, but it's not like I'm gonna punish anyone if they don't. The only 'mandatory' sex scenes will be in the main events, and only Ami and Ayane are involved in those as of right now (And Ami's Day 24 one can be missed, which is something I'll likely do again for some later scenes).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes