Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I really enjoy the game. Selebus do you also have a SubscribeStar account?
Thank you so much for checking it out! Unfortunately I only have my up and running right now :cry:
But if enough people inquire about SubscribeStar I'll definitely look into it!

Reactions: Peiper

Valiant Heart

Dec 24, 2018
Man, this is really a good game. I would have already jumped on your patreon but I'm short of cash this month so it will have to wait for the next one.

Your game is really good but sadly, it's late so I will post a better review tomorrow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Is there a Discord set up yet tho? I want to see this game grow and see what it becomes in the future.
Not yet! I might set one up if enough people are interested! Feel free to follow the Patreon (You don’t need to donate) if you want to stay on top of development in the meantime! Thank you so much for checking out the game

Reactions: KouhaiP-Low

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Really good initial release, even though it left me waiting for more teasing content. Ayane's first event was really good.

Both the humor and the art are pretty good as well so keep it up.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Just started playing it today and i'm already having a blast, aside from a few mistakes here or there mainly in the dialogue though, i'ts a fun experience so far so i'm looking forward to future updates.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Interesting to see Koikatsu explode in the wake of Tales of Unity and that other fantasy VN.

I like that loli in the screenshots though, this'll be worth checking out.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes