Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
From the next release onward, all events will now be named and appear in the in-game event tracker so players can know how much content is left to see. The following events (Over 1 hour of new content and roughly 25k words) will be added to the game in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MayaPromo2.png

Lessons in Love 0.2.0 will launch for $5 patrons tomorrow and the rest of the public on 4/15!
Thanks as always for your continued support <3

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
UPDATE: Version 0.2.0 of Lessons in Love is available for all $5 patrons and adds over 1 hour of new content and other various improvements to the game. Please check it out!

Thanks again for all of your support!

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I'm not much for harem games but the psychological and horror tags are attracting me. Is the harem compulsory or does the player have a choice in who to romance? Also, how much of a focus is present on the psychological and horror elements? Thanks.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I'm not much for harem games but the psychological and horror tags are attracting me. Is the harem compulsory or does the player have a choice in who to romance? Also, how much of a focus is present on the psychological and horror elements? Thanks.
Hey! The psychological elements are mostly hidden and you kind of need to go out of your way to find them. I know a good chunk of players still have no idea that part of the game even exists yet.

The harem aspect is mostly non-compulsory. There are a few characters who already have feelings for you at the start of the game, but the bulk of the relationships develop as a result of player choice. It works off of a point system where you unlock new events with characters as you spend time with them.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes