Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't think anyone will eat someone out for hours irl tho :KEK: :KEK:

It's not really pleasant as it looks like
As a BDSM submissive, i can assure you that whilst you're right in it not being pleasant to do for more than an hour, that does not at all mean there are not people who do it. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hario1225

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
I missed one of Nodoka's events because I apparently made the mistake of seeing one of Chika's too early (which is kind of stupid but whatever). Could someone share a savefile that is either at or near the 4th reset but having seen "Abyss" from Yumi before seeing Chika's "Little Miracles" ? I'd greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: Through searching in the forum I have found one save just at the end of the 4th Reset, I believe the crisis may have been averted. The owner did use the thingy to make the stats very high, here's hoping is not flagged as cheater for I do not want the wrath of God god on me. Praise be!

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yes, but at this point Kirin should already be extremly pissed of by IO. Like, you don't have to be human embodiment of trash, to be pissed of when somebody rejects your friendship but establishes relationships with most of you friends. And to make things worse, fear of being excluded is Kirin's major vulnerability.

Forced threesome was more a joke, but I can feel some tension
Kirin actually liked Io after she rejected her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anything, being treated like trash might be a turn on for Kirin. Albeit most things seem to turn her on.

I wouldn't be all that surprised if Kirin literally fucked herself after this:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
If anything, being treated like trash might be a turn on for Kirin. Albeit most things seem to turn her on.

Kirin did say she possibly has a humiliation kink in the last event so she probably was fingering herself while Ayane walked away.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yes, but at this point Kirin should already be extremly pissed of by IO. Like, you don't have to be human embodiment of trash, to be pissed of when somebody rejects your friendship but establishes relationships with most of you friends. And to make things worse, fear of being excluded is Kirin's major vulnerability.
Io's made it clear that a large part of her rejection of Kirin specifically is the result of Kirin's behavior about something she put a lot of work into.

IF she's truly trying to turn over a new leaf, she's going to need to accept the consequences of her past actions, even if she doesn't like them.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023

Yep. But it is not something new for Kirin imo. I don't want to have a serious discussion on this topic, just stated my thoughts

Io's made it clear that a large part of her rejection of Kirin specifically is the result of Kirin's behavior about something she put a lot of work into.

IF she's truly trying to turn over a new leaf, she's going to need to accept the consequences of her past actions, even if she doesn't like them.
It depends whether she is capable of such grow at this point. I am rooting that she isn't and it would break her. I am kind of need this to trust this character development

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kirin did say she possibly has a humiliation kink in the last event so she probably was fingering herself while Ayane walked away.
Nice catch:
I had forgotten that if you do the Miku and Kirin lust event during the second dorm war, she says this later.

Now, I'm wondering if Ayane could have gave her the kink instead if that lust event is missed, but Ayane's isn't. I kind of hope the Ayane stuff comes up later on between Kirin and Sensei.

Reactions: FireCazador
May 25, 2022
Just for my curiousity, no judgement, why would anyone want this? I mean, I understand if you paid for it, looking at it once, and I guess it's nice being able to change the opening screen (that changes with every new version of the game...) but seriously, it's just DVD extras. Some of it extremely disturbing DVD extras (looking at you, Miku gangbang scene) OK, the Uta rankings are kinda cool, but sheesh.
I couldn't say. People are a varied and confusing beast. Could be anything from they have a fetish for this material, through a fear of missing out on content/100% completion compulsion to just a big FU to the developer due to stance on certain things, with any number of other possible reasons I cannot think of at this time, each as unique as the individual who downloads it. My stance personally is summed up brilliantly and quite succintly by the tag line of the Sex Positive Gaming youtube channel which goes, 'No Shaming, Just Gaming'.

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Btw I've been meaning to ask since day 1, but why does Selly prefer still images in lust events? Is there a reason or that's just how it is?

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Btw I've been meaning to ask since day 1, but why does Selly prefer still images in lust events? Is there a reason or that's just how it is?
I think when most of your fan base are just interested in reading and not the sex scenes there's no point in making a good sex scene. Why bother improving when ur making 10k a month already. Plus his "animated sex scenes" are just the same stock animation but sped up half way through the scene so it seems like he isn't going to learn proper animation anytime soon.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I've seen it stated elsewhere that he hates doing animations, and that he feels it distracts from the story. He does them because he knows some people want them, but they're all gonna be tucked away into the repeatable content rather than in the story itself. This is honestly a good thing, once you stop to think about it. Animations are time-consuming, and if he did an animation every time there's a sex scene, we wouldn't be this far along in the story -- which, considering how long this story is going to be, would add a couple of years to an already absurdly long process.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
He would have to budget quite a lot of his time for writing to making animation, which isn’t the main interests of the current audience. Plus, he’s already marketing LiL not as some fapping materials (but this is not me asking anyone not to fap when playing, do want you please :LOL:)

BUT
One scene (or several tbh) that I personally would appreciate to have an animated version is Ayane choking Kirin(y)

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I've seen it stated elsewhere that he hates doing animations, and that he feels it distracts from the story. He does them because he knows some people want them, but they're all gonna be tucked away into the repeatable content rather than in the story itself. This is honestly a good thing, once you stop to think about it. Animations are time-consuming, and if he did an animation every time there's a sex scene, we wouldn't be this far along in the story -- which, considering how long this story is going to be, would add a couple of years to an already absurdly long process.
I do understand that, but his coding is still shiettty. If he intends to continue this game for that long, then the amount of malicious malware could have been minimized. I feel like he intended to go towards a different direction before deciding to make the game as it is, otherwise he wouldn't introduce "care packages" to make extra.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
He would have to budget quite a lot of his time for writing to making animation, which isn’t the main interests of the current audience. Plus, he’s already marketing LiL not as some fapping materials (but this is not me asking anyone not to fap when playing, do want you please :LOL:)

BUT
One scene (or several tbh) that I personally would appreciate to have an animated version is Ayane choking Kirin(y)
It's never been a fapping material from the start. I remember saying when it was first released that "this writing is terrible, but i'll go through with it". I had low hopes from the start, but I do enjoy reading some theories and fun stuff so I eventually stayed.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I do understand that, but his coding is still shiettty
I don't think it is possible to do proper code refactoring with RenPy. And it is not like the way Sel already writing code does not work.

It looks shitty, but right now Sel can change anything he wants and it would not break game saves

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes