JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
In retrospect, this is probably foreshadowing what might happen to Maya in the dark phase:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Albeit, it might just be alluding to what's already happened before.
I think it's both. "Happy events are flashbacks with warped perception" is strong theory, but there is no reason to not repeat them

Reactions: DeSkel15

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
It indeed does happen before (in terms of chronological ingame event occuring). The crucifixion happy event leads to the 1st reset, and the event with the Maya text i pulled happens after the 1st reset. Another funny thing from that event is that Sensei passingly mentions Maya resetting the world to Ami, which she kinda just shrugs off and Maya just shoots him a deadly glare. In retrospect, that could've gone a lot worse...

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Suddenly, we are at the very beginning of "Maya is not a bitch" theory
I kinda hope she turns out to be evil so I can stop feeling so bad for her. My Psycho Maya theory is mostly wishful thinking, the alternative is just depressing.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I kinda hope she turns out to be evil so I can stop feeling so bad for her. My Psycho Maya theory is mostly wishful thinking, the alternative is just depressing.
I think, in the end no one main or side character could be considered evil. This game is about traumas which almost break characters, but not break them to the point of no return. Not about evil characters who grow up to be a good persons or something like this. This "evil X" theories are more about "Tyler Durden" identities than about "true" identities. I am not speaking here for characters like Hope or Sekai, they are just setup. And wouldn't it be more depressing, if Psycho Maya exists due to another trauma and real Maya hates her?

Also, the more depressing something is, than more likely it is actualy so. We are (still) here to suffer after all

Edit: I should mention Kirin as counter-example of this, but it is not like we need two Kirins

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Suddenly, we are at the very beginning of "Maya is not a bitch" theory
Eh, I personally think Maya is more of an ass than a bitch. Except when it comes to Noriko, then she's a cunt. However, I tend to have my own definitions for words.

Yumi is more of bitch, imo. Same with Nodoka, Io, and Kirin. Albeit, Kirin was a cunt to Ayane and is more or less one to Karin. Kirin's also a dick, and a prick which is like a cunt except for fun.

Words!

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Eh, I personally think Maya is more of an ass than a bitch. Except when it comes to Noriko, then she's a cunt. However, I tend to have my own definitions for words.

Yumi is more of bitch, imo. Same with Nodoka, Io, and Kirin. Albeit, Kirin was a cunt to Ayane and is more or less one to Karin. Kirin's also a dick, and a prick which is like a cunt except for fun.

Words!
What i find truly hilarious is how easily and clearly i could follow this comment...

Reactions: rianzz and DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well let’s hope she didn’t jinx herself about the other thing on the want-to-do list.

Already seeing amiokay on the cross too many times, I would hate to see everyone’s green waifu in an acid pool.
I'd be a little impressed if Psycho Ami somehow uses an acid pool later. Like crucifixion or sodomization is one thing, but melting someone in a pool of acid just seems so extra. Gotta respect that determination.

It would kind of remind me of that vat of acid episode from Rick and Morty. Just in this case, Ami is using a real one, Rick is Maya, and Sensei is Morty:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: FireCazador

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I'd be a little impressed if Psycho Ami somehow uses an acid pool later. Like crucifixion or sodomization is one thing, but melting someone in a pool of acid just seems so extra. Gotta respect that determination.
It is kind of annoying if somebody wouldn't die after crucification and decapitation

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
So I lost this thread, and found it by searching care packages. But apparently someone got in trouble for posting a care package with loli? Are all the care packages listed, or are the loli ones missing? Maybe i'm misunderstanding something. Is there a way of knowing what the care packages are?
oh that was me who got in trouble but it got corrected and my punishment was removed by admin. you can download each care package and when you extract them there should be a txt file named contents that names what each care package has as far as i remember i think 3 of them have loli animations

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes