DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think it's pretty comparable with Ayane's love for Akira. Both equally unhealthy.

Although I wouldn't really consider any of Akira's relationship as "healthy". They're all pretty fucked up in their own ways.
It's definitely similar. I wouldn't put it at quite the same level though. Ayane seems more desperate to be loved at all. Noriko wants to be loved by him specifically. Hence Ayane wanting to be the only one he's with, while Noriko plans on sharing him and is even happy he fucked her sister.

Ayane's love also seems to come more so from being lonely, than Sensei himself. She's also presumably influenced by the thousand other Senseis that have come and gone, like the rest of the first floor. Ayane and Ami are more similar in my opinion, all things considered, tbh.

Noriko's love on the other hand is about as sacrificial as it can get. She not only seems to be supportive of Imani if she wants to get with Sensei, but literally has wished Ayane luck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the moment, she's even casually agreeing to sacrifice her happiness for Sensei.

Ironically though, I'd still consider Noriko's love "healthier".

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
oh shit selly had the audacity to kill chinami in the tsukasa scene in the care package, he is really a bad man.

I would also like to point out how much I loved the interactions with maya in her picture message, older maya is hot as fuck and I love her, maya best girl ever.
Idk about Maya, as people theorized here she is really kinda toxic partner. And probably isn't very good housewife either, their house would likely be a mess and they will be too lazy to even do the dishes

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
No, Sel has said that Chinami is the one who is into Guro,
sorry to break your heart (potentially?) Bingoogus, and any other chinami lovers
I mean, I knew Chinami was into incest, but I didn't realize her Game of Thrones fascination extended to Guro, lmao.

I was hoping for more of a Jaime Lannister situation than Joffrey.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think Main Maya could be considered Loli Maya as well. Wizard Maya fits better imo.
But she's like 15 physically? Loli Maya would be wizard Maya, the Maya we see 98% of the time would be hebe/ephebe Maya. Although, from her own words, she's got a Claudia from Ann Rice's universe thing going on, feeling like a fully grown person stuck in a kids body.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
But she's like 15 physically? Loli Maya would be wizard Maya, the Maya we see 98% of the time would be hebe/ephebe Maya. Although, from her own words, she's got a Claudia from Ann Rice's universe thing going on, feeling like a fully grown person stuck in a kids body.
Loli can just mean a girl who looks underage and even current Maya is on the shorter and flatter side. (Like Sana, who even Ayane considers a Loli). Age doesn't really seem to matter when it comes to Loli-stuff. Maya is kind of a Loli Hag all things considered, lmao. Centuries old (at least), but looks like a little girl.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Loli can just mean a girl who looks underage and even current Maya is on the short and flatter side. (Like Sana, who even Ayane considers a Loli). Age doesn't really matter. Maya is kind of a Loli Hag all things considered, lmao.
Agree to disagree, loli pretty much means exclusive pre-pubescent by definition and the same goes for own view on it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Agree to disagree, loli pretty much means exclusive pre-pubescent by definition and the same goes for own view on it.
There's definitely multiple definitions for it, just like there is for a lot of words, but yeah we can just agree to disagree.

Reactions: Bingoogus

zanpakuto14

Jun 4, 2017
So I lost this thread, and found it by searching care packages. But apparently someone got in trouble for posting a care package with loli? Are all the care packages listed, or are the loli ones missing? Maybe i'm misunderstanding something. Is there a way of knowing what the care packages are?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Ironically though, I'd still consider Noriko's love "healthier".
Noriko's also had a lifetime of coping with the fact that Niki will never let Akira go completely, so the best Noriko can ever get is a share, and by the time she enters the events in the story, she's already had years to come to terms with that.

Ayane has none of that. Her entire experience with Akira prior to the school year is that Akira has three girls in his life outside of the classroom, his neice, who of course will never be a romantic rival, Maya, who appears to not want to be one, and Ayane. So Ayane is able to build this fantasy that she is the only one for him, only for it to be shattered once things start to develop in actuality, and Kirin forces her way into the bedroom, and she finds out about his present relationship with Ami and past relationship with Maya, etc. She's had no time to process this, we're literally watching that process play out in real time.

She also has the added baggage of a fear of abandonment. Her mother walked out on her, her father began ignoring her, and now she has to compete with literally every girl and woman with a face for affection from the man she's convinced herself she's fallen in love with. It's not just that Ayane and Akira's relationship isn't healthy, it's that Ayane can't have a healthy relationship at all right now. She needs a therapist, not a boyfriend.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So I lost this thread, and found it by searching care packages. But apparently someone got in trouble for posting a care package with loli? Are all the care packages listed, or are the loli ones missing? Maybe i'm misunderstanding something. Is there a way of knowing what the care packages are?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-31-0-selebus.48158/post-10912232

It has nothing to do with loli of which most of them have some loli content as i understand it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Within the scope of this game, "loli" means wizard-age. Sel has loli, teen, and adult versions of each character model, or at least most of them.

By F95's definition (female character with an underdeveloped body), Ami, Sana, Maya, Yasu, and Molly would technically count as Loli, but not Rule 7 Loli. The Wizards would probably count as rule 7 loli if the game didn't go out of the way to establish that they're 5000 years old.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Noriko's also had a lifetime of coping with the fact that Niki will never let Akira go completely, so the best Noriko can ever get is a share, and by the time she enters the events in the story, she's already had years to come to terms with that.

Ayane has none of that. Her entire experience with Akira prior to the school year is that Akira has three girls in his life outside of the classroom, his neice, who of course will never be a romantic rival, Maya, who appears to not want to be one, and Ayane. So Ayane is able to build this fantasy that she is the only one for him, only for it to be shattered once things start to develop in actuality, and Kirin forces her way into the bedroom, and she finds out about his present relationship with Ami and past relationship with Maya, etc. She's had no time to process this, we're literally watching that process play out in real time.

She also has the added baggage of a fear of abandonment. Her mother walked out on her, her father began ignoring her, and now she has to compete with literally every girl and woman with a face for affection from the man she's convinced herself she's fallen in love with. It's not just that Ayane and Akira's relationship isn't healthy, it's that Ayane can't have a healthy relationship at all right now. She needs a therapist, not a boyfriend.
To add on to all of that, like the rest of the first floor, Ayane's mind is presumably rationalizing all the other Senseis that have come and gone as well. Maya more or less acknowledged this before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first floor have all been influenced by past versions of modern Sensei, which is likely why the first floor is more dependent on and accepting of the things Sensei does. They've more or less been groomed for countless years without realizing it. Compare Otoha to Rin for example.

Ayane especially seems like she'd be canon fodder for all the past Senseis who treated this world as a game. This Sensei seems to be perhaps the only version that actually cares about her, and even then, not really that much imo.

Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes