fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Lust names I am personally looking forward to try for fun:

- Sana: Spaghetti, Zagull

- Uta: SpongeBob, Grandpa

- Yumi: Chinami, Nodoka

- Wakana: Frost
I feel like Yumi is going to be so pissed and blushingly embarrassed at the same time if you try sea turtle; ah how cute is that.

But if such day comes I’ll just pick McDoucheFuck to let her feel at ease.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I feel like Yumi is going to be so pissed and blushingly embarrassed at the same time if you try sea turtle; ah how cute is that.

But if such day comes I’ll just pick McDoucheFuck to let her feel at ease.
Having her call Sensei "Yuki" or even "Daddy" would be Interesting. I doubt it'd work, but I couldn't resist trying it.

McDoucheFuck is likely the most realistic one, though.

wtfgsa

Jun 28, 2023
Guys, I'm kind of lost in the A Life of prizes main event, can anyone help me? my brain is about to explode -.-'

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I kind of want to see what happens if Rin's lust name is "Otoha" or "Futaba", tbh.

Like she sees Futaba as a sister and wants to fuck her, so, yeah, that'll be fun. Then there's Otoha who Rin would likely either be cheating on, or had recently broke up with.

Then there's "Rika"... and of course the top contenders "Daddy" and "Homie". Rin's lust name has plenty of potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So is Noriko's lust name "Akira" and can't be changed? I wonder if that's how it will be going forward, the girls deciding what they call him. Ami seems to have started calling him "daddy" now instead of whatever you chose for her. We may not get to choose anymore lust names :(

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I doubt Ami would agree to share him lol
I mean, she wasn't completely against Niki marrying him, so I think there's a slight chance. Maybe. Possibly. It's kind of weird how much I want to see this.

Maybe after her Psycho phase, Ami gets a threesome phase...?

Reactions: Riolol
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes