Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, finished my replay, took me 22 days from start to finished, though it would probably be like 19-20 days as i slowed down towards the end as it was all very familiar and i got kind of bored and wanted to do other things more. Definitely recommend the guide mod for replayers, only had 3 instances of it giving incorrect information and all 3 were simple things quickly fixed by checking the wiki for dependencies.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
any loremasters know who this is? close to finishing an Ami only playthrough but i feel i may have missed important dialogue that probably wooshed over my head
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
The funny thing about all of the times someone say Akira could go to jail is that most if not all of the girls are old enough to consent based on Japan laws even after the recent changes (?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The funny thing about all of the times someone say Akira could go to jail is that most if not all of the girls are old enough to consent based on Japan laws even after the recent changes (?
Bleh, this again, look, the law that got updated was a national law, but every prefecture already had higher ages in their own laws already, the change was just to bring it's national law up to spec. But that information doesn't bring in the clicks and views does it...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kumon-mi seems to have it's own laws and regulations and religions, etc. It is a fictional city after all. That's my explanation for it, anyway. At least it's not in Maldives where AoC is like 9.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Anybody knows the password for the care packages letters?
Letter01 PRAISEBE
Letter02 SUMMER
Letter03 ZACHARIEL

(case sensitive)

Edit: you might find what's inside very underwhelming, something that resembles Yasu's monologues, but 100 times more cryptic. But if you have the heart to actually decode those walls of hex feel free to share (too lazy to deal with those that can't be copy paste)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 25thKnight

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Letter01 PRAISEBE
Letter02 SUMMER
Letter03 ZACHARIEL

(case sensitive)

Edit: you might find what's inside very underwhelming, something that resembles Yasu's monologues, but 100 times more cryptic. But if you have the heart to actually decode those walls of hex feel free to share (too lazy to deal with those that can't be copy paste)
How were these decoded, was there a hint for subscribers or did people just bruteforced this?

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
There's no way Nodoka isn't Selebus self-insert
all this talk about:
"I’m no one trick pony, Akira. I write all sorts of things in all sorts of genres."
"It’s not my fault that the one people seem to be the most interested in is the one about a grown man having his way with little girls."
Is exaggeratedly meta LOL :ROFLMAO:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Bleh, this again, look, the law that got updated was a national law, but every prefecture already had higher ages in their own laws already, the change was just to bring it's national law up to spec. But that information doesn't bring in the clicks and views does it...
Are you saying news organisations overly simplify a story to make attention grabbing headlines rather than explain the nuance involved in a situation. I am shocked and appalled by your cynicism. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Crazy theory time: Rin is Sara's biological daughter

Ok... I don't actually believe this :ROFLMAO:
BUT, given some recent developments there are some pretty big correlations here:
Rin's "bio-mom" was:
1. Too young to be a mother
2. Too "mentally unstable", which Sara said she used to be
3. Not in condition to raise children alone
also, the father ran away and had another family

Of course there are a lot of time inconsistencies here (mainly with Sana and her brother) but since time is such a mess in this world, who knows :ROFLMAO:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
There's no way that's the case because she appears SUPER early in the game, you just don't see her before then.
When Sensei buys the scarf for Maya the first time she was there as the shopkeeper, you can pick up on her weird speech pattern and lack of awareness when it comes to prices.

Edit : Oh yeah, and she's also already in this event disguised as Maya, probably.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There's no way that's the case because she appears SUPER early in the game, you just don't see her before then.
When Sensei buys the scarf for Maya the first time she was there as the shopkeeper, you can pick up on her weird speech pattern and lack of awareness when it comes to prices.

Edit : Oh yeah, and she's also already in this event disguised as Maya, probably.
Oh of course that's Daisy! God damnit, i am such a dunce i've always been a bit confused by that scene, always took it more literally, Maya herself trying to 'play along' with Akira's delusion so as not to fuck anything up... but of course it's Daisy, fits so much fucking better.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The theory is that when Pregnant Ayane hit the reset, her pregnancy was undone, and instead of simply not existing, she became something that exists outside of time and space, and now she's time-travelling to help set up the exact set of variables we're seeing now.

Like in this most recent update, we learn that

The belief that she's Ayane's daughter comes from the most recent reset, where she doesn't want to ask Ayane's question (naming the unborn child) "because of what it would mean for her." Meaning, by answering the question, Akira is unknowingly naming the person asking the question.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Wait do we know for sure that this Maya is a Himawari imposter? Or is it simply extrapolated from the fact that the event looks like a TV program?

Not saying this Maya being Himawari is impossible, but to me her being just Maya is already quite seamless for the sole purpose of demonstrating how confused Sensei was when he has just started his journey.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I decided to look through some past events, and have came to the conclusion that The Shapeshifter:
might actually be named Daisy.

Originally, I was thinking it'd be Himawari due to that meaning sunflower and it's a Japanese name.

However, after recalling that The Shapeshifter claimed her name was Hilarious:
besides just being implied to be related to Sensei's fav flower:

I think "Oopsy Daisy" is what's being alluded to by hilarious, and Sekai actually used to sing a Daisy song:
A Daisy song also plays during the Secret beach event you can get, if Ayane's affection is 2000+:

Overall: I'll continue calling her The Shapeshifter, but I think Daisy might be the actual name. I can't see other alternatives being hilarious, unless it's some inside joke or something.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes