barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Maybe. It seemed more like she wanted Otoha to tell her if she knows he's actually sleeping with a teenager, or to stop slandering him if he's not, because he is her friend and stuff like that will make him look bad, at least to me.

As far as Imani seems to know, Sensei is just creepy, like other guys.
There's a small chance that she's been assigned to his classroom specifically to report any evidence of improper sexual contact, and all her "I'm really into him" energy is a front so that she's able to fly under radar.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There's a small chance that she's been assigned to his classroom specifically to report any evidence of improper sexual contact, and all her "I'm really into him" energy is a front so that she's able to fly under radar.
So she's a fookin' narc eh? Might explain the dead stare into the mirror and the broiled skin eh? Personal experience? Deep undercover and yet again having to cozy up to her worst nightmare and most hated kind of person, a kid fucker...

Jokes aside, fun theory if it fit the game.

Reactions: FireCazador

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So she's a fookin' narc eh? Might explain the dead stare into the mirror and the broiled skin eh? Personal experience? Deep undercover and yet again having to cozy up to her worst nightmare and most hated kind of person, a kid fucker...

Jokes aside, fun theory if it fit the game.
That's why I said small chance, as it doesn't really fit the "everything is convenient for Akira" feel of the game.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random Theory Time: I think Yumi may have got got.

So, the last time we see Yumi:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is Tshaped in her pajamas.

Well, fast forward, and Sensei wakes up on a couch with blood behind him:
And what seems to be the edge of the shoulder of Yumi in her pajamas behind that couch:

Now, keep in mind, characters go invisible during the reset, so chances are, Maya and Ayane couldn't see Yumi's corpse. It's also been implied that Sensei needs to defile the girl first before he can see them:
So, I don't think Sensei could have seen her either, considering he hasn't really defiled Yumi yet. Also note how unlike whatever makes Sensei nude, Maya still had clothes on during the reset. Her PJs specifically, so, Yumi probably would have had hers as well.

We also had Sensei note something feels dangerous in Yumi's last event:
Then we saw this twisted Ami thing:
At the end, seemingly staring at Yumi.

Overall: It seems like Yumi didn't make it to the roof, due to being murdered during the reset.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Overall: It seems like Yumi didn't make it to the roof, due to being murdered during the reset.
Yumi's interactions during Douchebag McDouchefuck also feel like early-game Yumi, rather than the version of her that she grew into over 2.5 chapters. So she was killed, and rolled back to Day 1.

Good catch on the PJ corner. My shitty eyes would have never picked up on that.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
So, is there a chance that Ami followed the group to the secret house and basically Akira's happy event before reset was Ami going on a murder spree?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, is there a chance that Ami followed the group to the secret house and basically Akira's happy event before reset was Ami going on a murder spree?
Real Ami seemed to be busy with Sana at the dorms:
But, Real Ami doesn't seem to be the only Ami around. Especially around resets where the likes of Mangled/Happy Ami show up.

There's also that twisted version of Ami that seemed to be at the school. Then there's Nao.

Overall: It's doubtful that it was "Ami" that did this, but something looking like her could have. It also could have been Kaori possessed by Sekai, or it could have been something entirely unknown.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The more I go over things that have recently happened, the more I think things are not going to go well for a bit:
Updates are probably going to suck in the dark phase. I feel like it'll be like a car accident that the player can't look away from. Kind of fits the game all things considered.

Mar 27, 2018
I have Dark mod(e), the cheat script and the guide mod installed and i keep getting an error every time I open the progress sub-menu from the guide mod. The traceback file is what comes up every time I try to open the progress section and Dark mode works correctly on everything else like the text boxes and main menu and UI, even the hints section from the guide mod opens OK and is dark colours. Probably a long shot but any help would be appreciated.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Random Theory Time: I think Yumi may have got got.

So, the last time we see Yumi:
She is Tshaped in her pajamas.

Well, fast forward, and Sensei wakes up on a couch with blood behind him:
And what seems to be the edge of the shoulder of Yumi in her pajamas behind that couch:

Now, keep in mind, characters go invisible during the reset, so chances are, Maya and Ayane couldn't see Yumi's corpse. It's also been implied that Sensei needs to defile the girl first before he can see them:
So, I don't think Sensei could have seen her either, considering he hasn't really defiled Yumi yet. Also note how unlike whatever makes Sensei nude, Maya still had clothes on during the reset. Her PJs specifically, so, Yumi probably would have had hers as well.

We also had Sensei note something feels dangerous in Yumi's last event:
Then we saw this twisted Ami thing:
At the end, seemingly staring at Yumi.

Props to you and your sharp eyes(y)
But man this really fucked up my mood if that puddle of blood was what’s left of her…to think maybe Maya would have ended like this as well if Sensei didn't show up during the 4th reset.

Also, now that I look at that Ami on the wall again, the smile is not yellow and is upside down red like HOPE (the entire dialogue reeks of HOPE as well). Originally I thought girls disappearing during resets is either the work of roadkilled Ami because "she wanted an ideal world to be with Sensei sexually and exclusively", or the work of amiokay (assuming the lurking naked girl around during resets is her) due to god-related reasons. But now maybe both are manifestations of HOPE's deeds.

The more I go over things that have recently happened, the more I think things are not going to go well for a bit:
Updates are probably going to suck in the dark phase. I feel like it'll be like a car accident that the player can't look away from. Kind of fits the game all things considered.
Had a horrible feeling that not only Makoto won't make it during the next reset (who I somehow think has better odds than Yumi or Tsuneyo), at some point we would lose Ayane as well to turn the dark gear to full throttle.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Props to you and your sharp eyes(y)
But man this really fucked up my mood if that puddle of blood was what’s left of her…to think maybe Maya would have ended like this as well if Sensei didn't show up during the 4th reset.

Also, now that I look at that Ami on the wall again, the smile is not yellow and is upside down red like HOPE (the entire dialogue reeks of HOPE as well). Originally I thought girls disappearing during resets is either the work of roadkilled Ami because "she wanted an ideal world to be with Sensei sexually and exclusively", or the work of amiokay (assuming the lurking naked girl around during resets is her) due to god-related reasons. But now maybe both are manifestations of HOPE's deeds.

Had a horrible feeling that not only Makoto won't make it during the next reset (who I somehow think has better odds than Yumi or Tsuneyo), at some point we would lose Ayane as well to turn the dark gear to full throttle.
That Mangled/Happy Ami seems to talk like HOPE at that time, and this image shows up after she does:
So, yeah, I'm confident that Happy versions and stuff like Mangled Ami are related to HOPE/Nozomu. I think most Happy Events are related to it.

On the other hand, HOPE seems to want the girls to be given to it:
And has helped Sensei get to the roof before (in the first reset), so I don't think it'd want Yumi dead. The god of wires also shouldn't, and Pareidolia also shouldn't.

So, I don't think the 3 gods we know, did this. However, Pareidolia seemed to warn us in that same reset that something else has begun:
There's also how Sekai was recently restored before this, and shown up on the roof in the same reset that Yumi seemed to die in:
So, it seems to be alluding that she is responsible for it. Why Yumi and not Maya, then? Not sure. It could mean that there are worse plans in store for Maya, and they might involve Ayane replacing her.

As for Makoto, I think it could go either way. Unlike Yumi and Tsuneyo, Sensei has defiled Makoto, so that seems to increase her chances of surviving quite a bit. In retrospect, that might be the reason Yumi was taken out. Being a virgin might be a death sentence in this horror film.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
There's also how Sekai was recently restored before this, and shown up on the roof in the same reset that Yumi seemed to die in:
So, it seems to be alluding that she is responsible for it. Why Yumi and not Maya, then? Not sure. It could mean that there are worse plans in store for Maya, and they might involve Ayane replacing her.

As for Makoto, I think it could go either way. Unlike Yumi and Tsuneyo, Sensei has defiled Makoto, so that seems to increase her chances of surviving quite a bit. In retrospect, that might be the reason Yumi was taken out. Being a virgin might be a death sentence in this horror film.
If it was Sekai maybe she woke up with a hunger and just wanted some Yumi(my) paste to eat with toast.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This may be a stupid question but The Turn Off The Lights Happy Event wont start. Did i miss something?
You'll need to complete Ami events up to 'Important Things', and have a relationship with Ami, then invite Maya on Saturday or Sunday.

If that doesn't work then I'm not sure what's going on.

Reactions: SSGogetaBlue

SSGogetaBlue

May 20, 2022
You'll need to complete Ami events up to 'Important Things', and have a relationship with Ami, then invite Maya on Saturday or Sunday.

If that doesn't work then I'm not sure what's going on.
I appreciate your response. I forgot that I never actually did the scene where we had intercourse. Just the finger and forgot all about it. Much appreciated :)

Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes