Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
Back to the theory that all girls are Sensei's daughters. I don't believe in this but I think the lineage issue is really important to the plot. So, what if all the characters do share a common ancestry, but at a rather weak level? Let's say all the characters had one original ancestor (god?) and it is because of their partial divinity that they can be named characters in Kumon-mi, have the potential to survive resets, and also attract the attention, one way or another, of the current gods.
But they are all on different levels because after a lot of years and generational changes, most families' bloodlines have become too diluted, which is why they have become "blind" and weak in relation to most things in Kumon-mi. In contrast to this, the Arakawa and Sakakibara families have saved much more and because of this they can see, hear and feel the true essence of things (I also think that they are much more influential and less defenseless to mysticism than they show us - I believe that they just don’t know how to show their abilities ).

Edit: This can also explain why the main and side characters are "immortal", while the same cleaners or Makoto's father are quite mortal.

I think this possibility is more plausible.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
i really need a pdf with the lore cause holy shit am i behind someone hook me up

also waiting on someone to clean june care package in case of DRM dropping hopefully soon?
I've wanted to do something like this for a while now, a carefully documented profile for each character's traits, potential motives and every evidence related to resets, gods, blackouts, upside down house, even evidence of their views of other characters, etc..., to support theory crafting but that would take a lot of time... Plus I don't really like chapter 1

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
Most of the game tends to be lore, tbh. Might wanna be a little more specific.
oh yeah i meant like an iceburg type thing where the top is confirmed things or almost 100% correct things and as you get down it gets to the shadier not connected lore.

also tbh just need someone to help me catch up on lore events from like 0.28 cause thats where i last cared about lore

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Back to the theory that all girls are Sensei's daughters. I don't believe in this but I think the lineage issue is really important to the plot. So, what if all the characters do share a common ancestry, but at a rather weak level? Let's say all the characters had one original ancestor (god?) and it is because of their partial divinity that they can be named characters in Kumon-mi, have the potential to survive resets, and also attract the attention, one way or another, of the current gods.
But they are all on different levels because after a lot of years and generational changes, most families' bloodlines have become too diluted, which is why they have become "blind" and weak in relation to most things in Kumon-mi. In contrast to this, the Arakawa and Sakakibara families have saved much more and because of this they can see, hear and feel the true essence of things (I also think that they are much more influential and less defenseless to mysticism than they show us - I believe that they just don’t know how to show their abilities ).

Edit: This can also explain why the main and side characters are "immortal", while the same cleaners or Makoto's father are quite mortal.

I think this possibility is more plausible.
1687729616958.png

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
"They"??:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not about Io, but I won't lie, I was hoping Kaori was actually an alien in a skin suit early on.
There's a damn space war, you really telling me there's no aliens on the planet at all? Wasted potential.

Then again, 99% chance they'd just be painted humans, space elves, forehead aliens or monstergirls. Terato bros get no love.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
oh yeah i meant like an iceburg type thing where the top is confirmed things or almost 100% correct things and as you get down it gets to the shadier not connected lore.

also tbh just need someone to help me catch up on lore events from like 0.28 cause thats where i last cared about lore
Okay, I'll just try to mention what I consider notably important since .28, so, yeah incoming spoilers:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not about Io, but I won't lie, I was hoping Kaori was actually an alien in a skin suit early on.
There's a damn space war, you really telling me there's no aliens on the planet at all? Wasted potential.

Then again, 99% chance they'd just be painted humans, space elves, forehead aliens or monstergirls. Terato bros get no love.
Honestly, I'm beginning to think that the "space war" is more about Room than actually Outer Space. It's possible that people may have just thought it involved aliens from outer space and went with it.

Noriko also seemed to imply it's actually about the economy:

I wouldn't be all that surprised to find out that the gods and beings that Sensei has been seeing are "aliens" though. Talking plants, angels, talking birds, etc, probably even the entire cast could be aliens all playing a game.

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Honestly, I'm beginning to think that the "space war" is more about Room than actually Outer Space. It's possible that people may have just thought it involved aliens from outer space and went with it.

Noriko also seemed to imply it's actually about the economy:

I wouldn't be all that surprised to find out that the gods and beings that Sensei has been seeing are "aliens" though. Talking plants, angels, talking birds, etc, probably even the entire cast could be aliens all playing a game.
Maki's directly mentioned aliens and the war several times, along with implications of them being reasonably equivalent enough for the war to actually be a war rather than a "they're basically gods" thing.
Could be that by the war being economic, it could be something like fighting over mining rights to some very rich but barren planet. But that's neither here nor there. I was just lamenting that he'd use that as a plot point to explain the near total lack of men, then deny us the chance to probe alien mystery orifices.

• Haha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maki's directly mentioned aliens and the war several times, along with implications of them being reasonably equivalent enough for the war to actually be a war rather than a "they're basically gods" thing.
Could be that by the war being economic, it could be something like fighting over mining rights to some very rich but barren planet. But that's neither here nor there. I was just lamenting that he'd use that as a plot point to explain the near total lack of men, then deny us the chance to probe alien mystery orifices.
Like I said, they (which includes Maki) could just think aliens are involved. Memories are constantly altered throughout the game, and characters say, see, and think things that aren't true all the time.

Yeah, I wouldn't get my hopes up for Sensei screwing some specific alien babes or something, lmao.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I had forgotten how much one of the Narrators (the Italic one?) really didn't seem to like Kirin:
"the human embodiment of a trash can pretending to be sentient"

I mean, I get it, but damn. Makes me wonder who some of the Narrators fav characters are.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Hey has the DRM patch been updated to 0.31 yet or is the patch for 0.30 still good?
Probably. Here's the 0.31 gui.rpy to remove the DRM anyway, and the stock script file in case yours get deleted.

I haven't played the last update yet so I don't have updated saves tho.
I think it works the same way but obviously with the 0.31 script (if needed)

Hmm, I know the update will release in July but what day in July guys?
Every new update will be released the 1st of every month so the 1st of July (and probably the next will be 1st of August, 1st of September, etc.)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Need someone to enable my lazy ass and do some digging for me. When you try to get Ami to cll you daddy she has a meltdown and things reset but in a later scene she calls you daddy herself, much to Akira's shock. My question is, going along with my theory Ami discovered she's Akira's daughter after reading her mothers diary that she found in the attic, is if the attic discovery was made before or after she calls you daddy herself. I suck at timelining things but the thought occurred to me, that she lets slip after the discovery in the heat of orgasm. That might explain it...

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Need someone to enable my lazy ass and do some digging for me. When you try to get Ami to cll you daddy she has a meltdown and things reset but in a later scene she calls you daddy herself, much to Akira's shock. My question is, going along with my theory Ami discovered she's Akira's daughter after reading her mothers diary that she found in the attic, is if the attic discovery was made before or after she calls you daddy herself. I suck at timelining things but the thought occurred to me, that she lets slip after the discovery in the heat of orgasm. That might explain it...
If I'm remembering things right, these two events happen WAY apart from each other. Like, giving her your dom name being chapter 1, her calling you daddy being either 3 or the very end of 2.

Fun fact, when maki visits the first time and jokes "I bet she calls you daddy in her fantasies", Akira thinks to himself that "it's not just in her fantasies" if her name for you happens to be Daddy. But the only way to have that is changing that name in the computer.

Reactions: JelF547
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes