derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I still don't get how Sana's dad, whoever he was, could abandon Sara for being pregnant but somehow also have a second kid with her with at least a 10 month span of time between them... either he stuck around for her son to be born and then knocked her up again or there is a massive plot hole there, and by plot hole i mean universe fuckery, not Selly dun goof'd. Why doesn't Sara explain it? Why doesn't Akira ask about it? Why haven't Maki of Haruka commented on it? Wtf does Sana know of it? At least Chika's done has had his abandonment placed after both daughters were born according to Chika. Sana's dad apparently left Sara because she fell pregnant... so who was phone!? Who Sana dad!? Why no ask? Why no confuse!@1?
Don't know how to explain Sana's dad's actions, was thinking the same thing. As for why it hasn't come up, Akira never asks about anything that wouldn't somehow lead to sex, and it's an uncomfortable enough topic that no one else would bring it up unprompted. Sana basically had to tell Akira to ask about her brother after all.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
pretty sure she said he left when she was pregnant with sana, lemme go find the line
Well if he didn't leave after the first pregnancy, why the fuck did he left cause of the second? Also, how did he keep his job after getting an underaged student of his pregnant...

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
I still don't get how Sana's dad, whoever he was, could abandon Sara for being pregnant but somehow also have a second kid with her with at least a 10 month span of time between them... either he stuck around for her son to be born and then knocked her up again or there is a massive plot hole there, and by plot hole i mean universe fuckery, not Selly dun goof'd. Why doesn't Sara explain it? Why doesn't Akira ask about it? Why haven't Maki of Haruka commented on it? Wtf does Sana know of it? At least Chika's done has had his abandonment placed after both daughters were born according to Chika. Sana's dad apparently left Sara because she fell pregnant... so who was phone!? Who Sana dad!? Why no ask? Why no confuse!@1?
oh wait, i remember my theory on this now! He was concerned when she was pregnant with Sana's brother, but obviously wasn't gonna give up the free teen sex, and then she got pregnant again, and shortly after (if it was Nozomu) he died, and she just assumed he ran away

The Place She Falls Asleep At Night:
Do you think deciding to raise Sana on my own was the best thing to do after her father left? Or would it have been better to just find some other guy and pull him into the picture? Not out of love or anything, but out of... obligation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
oh wait, i remember my theory on this now! He was concerned when she was pregnant with Sana's brother, but obviously wasn't gonna give up the free teen sex, and then she got pregnant again, and shortly after (if it was Nozomu) he died, and she just assumed he ran away
I'm not solid on the timeline but Nozomu definitely died after Sana was born, years later even.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Well if he didn't leave after the first pregnancy, why the fuck did he left cause of the second? Also, how did he keep his job after getting an underaged student of his pregnant...
Did he ever got caught? Were they ever an "official" couple? Genuine questions, I don't remember it being stated clearly. I support the theory of Nozomu being Sana's dad but I would ask another thing that I find odd: Do they know Akira's surname is Arakawa? Because that would ring some bells right?. Now, just like Sensei wasn't able to hear his name maybe we have a similar case here. Does someone have an example of Sana/Sara addressing him as Mr. Arakawa?

• Thinking Face

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
yeah i misspoke, i didn't mean when she got pregnant again, but some time when sana was still too young to probably remember.
Ami remembers Sekai, so Sana should have been old enough to remember Nozomu when the accident happened. And that whole situation would raise further questions. Could Nozumu really secretly raise a second family for years? Why wouldn't Sara reveal their relationship when she graduated high school?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Following that theory probably could be the other side, he was with Sara first and then left.
IIRC Sara said he left her and become a single mother
Wouldn't really fit the timeline.

Sara was a freshman when she got with her teacher, she's also only like 2 years older than Sensei. Meanwhile, Sekai seemed to be around since he was peekaboo age:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which implies Sensei was notably young. Then there's all that "good boy" stuff.

• Thinking Face

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Which I assume implies he was in the single digits.
Ah, dunno how much experience you have with kids but peekaboo stops being a game after like 6 months old, after that they have object permanence and it stops being "WHOA WTF! WHERE DID YOU GO!?", so not even single digits, still in the month-measurement stage.

Reactions: rianzz

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
In carepackage we have Sara's age, she is 33 should have the boy at 15~16 and Sana at high 17. Should be about the same time Nozomu married Sekai.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ah, dunno how much experience you have with kids but peekaboo stops being a game after like 6 months old, after that they have object permanence and it stops being "WHOA WTF! WHERE DID YOU GO!?", so not even single digits, still in the month-measurement stage.
Single digits was more of an exaggeration, I changed it to notably young. I wouldn't put it past Sekai playing it with him for some kind of roleplay stuff, though.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think it was implied that the relationship was found out:
Likely by another girl he was seeing considering Sara seems to claim he left her for someone else:

That seems to be what ended their relationship.

If it was Nozomu, then I can see him leaving possibly pregnant Sara for a couple months pregnant Sekai (who was also his wife) when she found out he was fucking one of his students behind her back or something.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
still not have yumi, poor my girl :(
Yumi got events 3 updates ago (v 0.29). The people getting events in this update either last got events in v0.25 or v0.26, with the exception of Nao, who has up to this point only featured in other people's scenes and is getting her first events.

At this point, it's pretty clear that he's got the characters names in an order and is just cycling through them, and we're back at the top of that order.

0.25: Nodoka, Makoto, Yasu, Maki, Haruka
0.26p1: Io, Futaba, Karin, Uta
0.26p2: Wakana, Osako, Imani, Chinami, Tsukasa
0.26p3: Rin, Sana, Ayane
0.27: no character events (mega-chain)
0.28: no character events (mega-chain)
0.29: Yumi, Tsuneyo, Otoha, Niki, Miku
0.30: Noriko, Molly, Kirin, Maya, Chika, Sara, Yuki, Tsubasa
0.31: Touka, Ami, Kaori, Rika; Nodoka, Makoto

0.31 finishes off the list, then takes us back up to the top with Nodoka and Makoto. 0.32 then gives us Yasu, Maki, and Haruka events (the other 0.25 characters), then starts on 0.26p1 (Io), while also adding events for the new character.

0.33 is another mega-chain update, so no character events. Assuming 0.34 has character events at all, it will likely be Futaba, Karin, Uta, and then either Wakana/Osako/Imani (another happy hour story arc) or Chinami/Tsukasa, possibly all of the above since most of these characters are side girls and not main girls, so they'd get 2-3 events instead of 3-5 like the main girls get.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Hmm i just woke up, so im not sure of this.
Do we know if Nozomu was even a teacher? I just cant remember it right now.
Like, we know about Sekai, sure, but Nozomu?

• Thinking Face

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Weird, Makoto's 'young cardinals' plays right after main event 'a thousand years' upon replaying from the start... dunno if Selly intended that but it feels like shit's playing out of order...

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes