blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Since we are with the Sakakibara's, a detail I found: I think "Ad Infinitum" is not the first time Sana goes through a happy event. In "Summer and Winter" after she and Sensei stop talking, he says "let's just watch the stars" and so they do. This Sana's face in the immediate frame:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first, I thought she was crying for Sensei sleeping in Ayane's bed but actually she didn't shed a tear:
And the she says:
Only thing Sensei heard was the sound of cicadas. She was seeing a happy event, I'm positive of it.

Incidentally, in the same event we have a reference of Sara suffering a happy event in the past:
I don't believe it was negligence, her post reaction says a lot. Or maybe I'm wrong, I mean that's exactly what my Mom did when I was a baby :ROFLMAO:.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Or maybe I'm wrong, I mean that's exactly what my Mom did when I was a baby :ROFLMAO:.
Naaah, i think you're on to something. It's not much but i can see it, and i can easily see it being one of those subtle hints that comes back at the big reveal of a mystery film.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Tsuneyo definitely seems to be of some importance. Going back to the 1st Happy Event, The Room With The Clocks:
The characters that show up are Maya(amiokay version), then Imani takes over, then Maya(youdidit version, although for some reason not as long?)
Then it cuts to this scene:
Yeah, there seems to be a notable link between Tsuneyo and the god of wires:
Well, I think we can agree User2 and the god of wires are at least related if not simply different names for the same thing.

So, there's User2 showing up with seemingly a bowl of Ramen, Noodles and a computer:
Claiming you don't know it:
which seems to cross out anyone you actually know, like Ami.

Both User2 and Tsuneyo's father seem notably protective:
Tsuneyo's father gifted her a shirt that seems related to User2:

Both the god of wires and Tsuneyo's father seem related to Trees:

There's also how the god of wires is noted to be in a dark bedroom:
Overall: all the tree talk, computer/wiring that is keeping Tsuneyo's father alive, bird stuff, and weird things with Tsuneyo like how she just automatically understands the resets:
All seem to imply Tsuneyo's "father" is at least related to the god of wires.
I don't recall Imani showing up in the Room with Clocks Happy Event though. If you mean "Teacher":
Then that's likely just Sekai.

Reactions: saerav

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Since we are with the Sakakibara's, a detail I found: I think "Ad Infinitum" is not the first time Sana goes through a happy event. In "Summer and Winter" after she and Sensei stop talking, he says "let's just watch the stars" and so they do. This Sana's face in the immediate frame:
At first, I thought she was crying for Sensei sleeping in Ayane's bed but actually she didn't shed a tear:
And the she says:
Only thing Sensei heard was the sound of cicadas. She was seeing a happy event, I'm positive of it.

Incidentally, in the same event we have a reference of Sara suffering a happy event in the past:
I don't believe it was negligence, her post reaction says a lot. Or maybe I'm wrong, I mean that's exactly what my Mom did when I was a baby :ROFLMAO:.
Hmm I thought Sana was just holding her tears/sobbing and Sensei was intentionally dense enough to persuade himself otherwise (because if I zoom in on your snapshot enough I think I can see faint lines of tears), but what you said isn't impossible as well.

In retrospect what is eerie to me is how Sana assigned herself and Ayane with winter and summer when seasons in this game mean so much more

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Hmm I thought Sana was just holding her tears/sobbing and Sensei was intentionally dense enough to persuade himself otherwise (because if I zoom in on your snapshot enough I think I can see faint lines of tears), but what you said isn't impossible as well.
Yeah, those are tears. Still, I stand with what I said, don't think Sensei would have to cover for Sana in a monologue.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Speaking of Ami, anyone else realize that Maya fucked up?:
Maya to Makoto: "Why not try speaking about this to any of the other girls?"

Makoto, shortly afterwards, to Ami: *Tells her everything*

Maya, not long after that, to Ayane: "We probably wouldn't even be in this mess if it weren't for you!"

Ayane: "How is any of this my fault?!"

Maya: "I don't know! But it's definitely not mine!":

"Worst case scenario" my ass, Maya.
yea this really tells you how unprepared Maya actually is when facing the new unknowns. Accusing Ayane is a sensible assumption, but her radar has always been too small to consider other possibilities. She definitely did not know that Makoto and Ami have reconciled to a certain extent; or she did but couldn't care less. Her billion years worth yet extremely repetitive experience has started to become a hindrance to make progress.

But really though I can't bring myself to blame Maya; imagine you can only play this game until the first reset, then everything goes back the square one. You do this for 2 million times until one day by some shear accidents you are actually able to proceed with the game, then you quickly freak out at the puzzles in There Is Nothing because you've never ever needed to pay attention to other things; you're so used to the idea of going to shrine 5-10 times then just go to school to a point that you can't take it when things become complicated.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
yea this really tells you how unprepared Maya actually is when facing the new unknowns. Accusing Ayane is a sensible assumption, but her radar has always been too small to consider other possibilities. She definitely did not know that Makoto and Ami have reconciled to a certain extent; or she did but couldn't care less. Her billion years worth yet extremely repetitive experience has started to become a hindrance to make progress.

But really though I can't bring myself to blame Maya; imagine you can only play this game until the first reset, then everything goes back the square one. You do this for 2 million times until one day by some shear accidents you are actually able to proceed with the game, then you quickly freak out at the puzzles in There Is Nothing because you've never ever needed to pay attention to other things; you're so used to the idea of going to shrine 5-10 times then just go to school to a point that you can't take it when things become complicated.
I can't really blame Maya for making mistakes, but I also don't really expect much from her at this point.

To be fair though, Maya is broken/fucked up/toxic, she doesn't seem all that intelligent, she doesn't seem good with people, and she is facing circumstances no one ever should. There's no way she could have been good at this.

The main reason she seems to have made it this far is pure stubbornness, and that's playing against her now.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I can't really blame Maya for making mistakes, but I also don't really expect much from her at this point.

To be fair though, Maya is broken/fucked up/toxic, she doesn't seem all that intelligent, she doesn't seem good with people, and she is facing circumstances no one ever should have too. There's no way she could have been good at this.

The only reason she seems to have made it this far is pure stubbornness, and that's playing against her now.
You know those video games where the only way to get through them is to blindly trial and error your way through until you've memorized all the right things to do, but if you make a single mistake you get killed and have to start over from the beginning?

That's Maya. She's on a new level of the game and is going to have to fail a few dozen times until she memorizes the right way forward again.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
For ppl interested in more bunny doll whereabouts:

However, I can't help but feel like bunny dolls other than the blind folded one and those around Yasu are just red herring. Even the creepier ones are more or than less to me just another way of presentation that adds more WTF juice; the doll itself might be of no importance.
(this is in a similar sense to trying to find plant council members in other scenes; one might not be able to pull valid clues out of some commonly used Koikatsu objects, but it might still be too early to claim something as absolute as this)

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know those video games where the only way to get through them is to blindly trial and error your way through until you've memorized all the right things to do, but if you make a single mistake you get killed and have to start over from the beginning?

That's Maya. She's on a new level of the game and is going to have to fail a few dozen times until she memorizes the right way forward again.
I see what you're saying, but I'd also add that Maya isn't the only one on this new level, and it's been shown that Maya's been playing the game wrong the whole time, anyway.

In other words: Maya never even managed to complete the past levels, then a new level shows up, and she still seems deadset on playing this new one the same way she played the past ones.

Maya kind of reminds me of that one person who goes out guns blazing every time there's a team death match, then wonders why they and their team tend to die. They also tend to insult their teammates like it's their fault.

Edit: replace guns blazing with camping. That seems more Maya's style.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
For ppl interested in more bunny doll whereabouts:

However, I can't help but feel like bunny dolls other than the blind folded one and those around Yasu are just red herring. Even the creepier ones are more or than less to me just another way of presentation that adds more WTF juice; the doll itself might be of no importance.
(this is in a similar sense to trying to find plant council members in other scenes; one might not be able to pull valid clues out of some commonly used Koikatsu objects, but it might still be too early to claim something as absolute as this)
Oh, there's bunnies everywhere it seems.

It was revealed in the peekaboo event that Sekai got restored in:
That these bunnies "are placed all over this world to both learn and observe".

Weirdly enough, they might even be some form of "human", considering Yomiel was called "the human rabbit":
Maybe that's what happened to most of the men?

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Speaking of Ami, anyone else realize that Maya fucked up?:
Maya to Makoto: "Why not try speaking about this to any of the other girls?"

Makoto, shortly afterwards, to Ami: *Tells her everything*

Maya, not long after that, to Ayane: "We probably wouldn't even be in this mess if it weren't for you!"

Ayane: "How is any of this my fault?!"

Maya: "I don't know! But it's definitely not mine!":

"Worst case scenario" my ass, Maya.

Maya is wrong about a lot of things, fairly consistently. its like her most defining not-so-obvious character trait lol. still love her regardless, but cmon girl

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Just realized, if Sana is actually Nozomu's daughter, that'd mean he likely cheated on Sekai with Sara (unless she was into that)
Following that theory probably could be the other side, he was with Sara first and then left.
IIRC Sara said he left her and become a single mother

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I still don't get how Sana's dad, whoever he was, could abandon Sara for being pregnant but somehow also have a second kid with her with at least a 10 month span of time between them... either he stuck around for her son to be born and then knocked her up again or there is a massive plot hole there, and by plot hole i mean universe fuckery, not Selly dun goof'd. Why doesn't Sara explain it? Why doesn't Akira ask about it? Why haven't Maki of Haruka commented on it? Wtf does Sana know of it? At least Chika's done has had his abandonment placed after both daughters were born according to Chika. Sana's dad apparently left Sara because she fell pregnant... so who was phone!? Who Sana dad!? Why no ask? Why no confuse!@1?

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
I still don't get how Sana's dad, whoever he was, could abandon Sara for being pregnant but somehow also have a second kid with her with at least a 10 month span of time between them... either he stuck around for her son to be born and then knocked her up again or there is a massive plot hole there, and by plot hole i mean universe fuckery, not Selly dun goof'd. Why doesn't Sara explain it? Why doesn't Akira ask about it? Why haven't Maki of Haruka commented on it? Wtf does Sana know of it? At least Chika's done has had his abandonment placed after both daughters were born according to Chika. Sana's dad apparently left Sara because she fell pregnant... so who was phone!? Who Sana dad!? Why no ask? Why no confuse!@1?
pretty sure she said he left when she was pregnant with sana, lemme go find the line

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes