JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Weird, Makoto's 'young cardinals' plays right after main event 'a thousand years' upon replaying from the start... dunno if Selly intended that but it feels like shit's playing out of order...
Why do you think it is strange? It connnects with Miku events. I think, the only strange thing here is that "Bra Shopping" can be done prior to "The Sun, And All Its Toxic Rays", but looks like it is not a big deal.

I missed non-linear story, when you can complete events not in the order they were released

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I think it was implied that the relationship was found out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Likely by another girl he was seeing considering Sara seems to claim he left her for someone else:

That seems to be what ended their relationship.

If it was Nozomu, then I can see him leaving possibly pregnant Sara for a couple months pregnant Sekai (who was also his wife) when she found out he was fucking one of his students behind her back or something.
Hah, if Sekai was the one who found out then it's literally 'fuck around and find out'. Who knows, she might even be an accomplice with the murder of Sana's brother.

Considering that she was an even worse psycho than Ami.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hah, if Sekai was the one who found out then it's literally 'fuck around and find out'. Who knows, she might even be an accomplice with the murder of Sana's brother.

Considering that she was an even worse psycho than Ami.
Sekai and Nozomu should have been quite dead by the time Sana's brother died. It seemed to happen when Sana was in middle school, and they would have died when she was 6, considering Ami seemed to barely be 7.

Sekai also probably would have preferred fucking Sana's brother instead of killing him, tbh. Especially if he was her step son.

Last edited:

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
What are the scenes I should pay attention to in regards to the "Upside Down House" that few people mention in this thread? I must've totally missed that "theme" in my first playthrough

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What are the scenes I should pay attention to in regards to the "Upside Down House" that few people mention in this thread? I must've totally missed that "theme" in my first playthrough
It kind of just shows up every once in a while, but hasn't been explained.

Kirin's 'Bye Bye, Boner" event and Futaba's 'Upside Down' event, seem to be it's main appearances. However, it shows up quite a bit during resets, around Nodoka, seems related to Sensei's mom Saki and maybe Sekai, and typically when people, for whatever reasons, mention drawing something, it seems to be related. It's kind of just scattered throughout and it's more recent appearance seems to be in Nodoka's 'Lavender' event.

More or less, if a television is involved it'll likely be related. If someone weirdly mentions a house, or lavender, or a boiler room, or anything upside down, it's probably related. What it all means? Not really sure.

Reactions: saerav

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Why is this part gated behind amifingered?
View attachment 2722707
My best guess is that Ami, not being fingered, seems to be bad for Sensei in the grand scheme of things, and having less Shapeshifter lore is likely one of the things that makes it bad.

We have her hint that her name is hilarious:
and her name seems to be something that is notably important, considering she's hiding it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hmm i just woke up, so im not sure of this.
Do we know if Nozomu was even a teacher? I just cant remember it right now.
Like, we know about Sekai, sure, but Nozomu?
I think it's just a theory. Don't really recall his profession being revealed, but it's also not like he comes up much and there's like 40+ seemingly notable characters, so it's possible I overlooked it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes