k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Need someone to enable my lazy ass and do some digging for me. When you try to get Ami to cll you daddy she has a meltdown and things reset but in a later scene she calls you daddy herself, much to Akira's shock. My question is, going along with my theory Ami discovered she's Akira's daughter after reading her mothers diary that she found in the attic, is if the attic discovery was made before or after she calls you daddy herself. I suck at timelining things but the thought occurred to me, that she lets slip after the discovery in the heat of orgasm. That might explain it...
Its before, the one Ami calls Akira Daddy is "Such small hands" in the 1 chapter, the one she says that she went into the attic is "Outcry of the hunted hare" in chapter 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Its before, the one Ami calls Akira Daddy is "Such small hands" in the 1 chapter, the one she says that she went into the attic is "Outcry of the hunted hare" in chapter 2.
Okay, so that would appear to rule out it being a slip of the tongue based on her knowing the truth and instead just her usual incestuous self blurting dirty talk.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0012.png
Ok, so this happens before Tsubasa has the bright idea of getting the Chosokabe's into the new building so why wasn't this ultra wealthy woman's first thought "fuck it, but the surrounding 5 properties and get a team in to extend this place out with everything i think they'll need"?

Like, if she won't move, bring your wealth to her? Send dudes to fix the place up, a food delivery truck to stock the kitchen up every week, buy the utlity companies servicing her apartment and credit her bill every quarter. Like, she can do it, she just can, so why not? Chika gonna chuck the food in the bin? Force the electricity company to take her money

I don't even get it, she can do shit super subtle too in most places, buy the utility companies servicing the entire old district and heavily discount all the residents as part of her families charity stuff, Chika wants to complain simply say its something Tsubasa wants to do after seeing how everyone lives in that district, cheap power and water would be a big weight off her shoulders, that just leaves building safety and food, simply force them upon her, "i refuse to let you live her without having qualified people ensure the integrity of this structure Chika, for your safety and Chinami let me get some of my people to at least stop it from collapsing.

After that, maybe she wouldn't have any trouble with food so Tsubasa might not feel the need to push it upon her, but i can't imagine someone as smart as Tsubasa couldn't also find a way to do that without Chika feeling like she's getting a hand out, fuck, rig a contest, a free year of food if you call in like the onsen tickets she won.

I've spent little time imagining solutions to this and i'm honestly kind of unimpressed with Tsubasa's supposed intelligence if this wasn't all obvious as fuck to her... so i guess i'll just have to chalk it up to Selly being hyperfocused on where he's going with this story no matter how many obvious and simple solutions have to be ignored to get there.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
View attachment 2725026
Ok, so this happens before Tsubasa has the bright idea of getting the Chosokabe's into the new building so why wasn't this ultra wealthy woman's first thought "fuck it, but the surrounding 5 properties and get a team in to extend this place out with everything i think they'll need"?

Like, if she won't move, bring your wealth to her? Send dudes to fix the place up, a food delivery truck to stock the kitchen up every week, buy the utlity companies servicing her apartment and credit her bill every quarter. Like, she can do it, she just can, so why not? Chika gonna chuck the food in the bin? Force the electricity company to take her money

I don't even get it, she can do shit super subtle too in most places, buy the utility companies servicing the entire old district and heavily discount all the residents as part of her families charity stuff, Chika wants to complain simply say its something Tsubasa wants to do after seeing how everyone lives in that district, cheap power and water would be a big weight off her shoulders, that just leaves building safety and food, simply force them upon her, "i refuse to let you live her without having qualified people ensure the integrity of this structure Chika, for your safety and Chinami let me get some of my people to at least stop it from collapsing.

After that, maybe she wouldn't have any trouble with food so Tsubasa might not feel the need to push it upon her, but i can't imagine someone as smart as Tsubasa couldn't also find a way to do that without Chika feeling like she's getting a hand out, fuck, rig a contest, a free year of food if you call in like the onsen tickets she won.

I've spent little time imagining solutions to this and i'm honestly kind of unimpressed with Tsubasa's supposed intelligence if this wasn't all obvious as fuck to her... so i guess i'll just have to chalk it up to Selly being hyperfocused on where he's going with this story no matter how many obvious and simple solutions have to be ignored to get there.
It's hard to write smart characters, you can't really come up with that many possibilities when you are already writing an complicated story and this is just a small detail, plus Chika moving in with Sensei seems like an important plot device as well... The most reasonable explanation for this is that Tsubasa has many matters to attend to, she mostly neglects her own daughter until very recently so it wouldn't be surprising if she hasn't put much thought into the helping Chika plan as well, and planning all that stuff must take more effort than just buying her an apartment and let Sensei do the talking.

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Well, ignoring that some of that being unrealistic even for their wealth, especially for what she'd gain, I'd largely agree.
You can SAY a character is as smart as you like, you can have them rattle off the most difficult questions you can google, or step in and say all according to plan at the end, but in practice an author can never really make a character more intelligent than themselves.
This generally isn't a big deal as long as you don't put their inner workings on full display, and that's the true crux of the problem here. We're being allowed to see a bit too much of the wizard behind the curtain regarding Tsubasa's machinations, letting us also see the holes and convolution in it.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
View attachment 2725026

Its more probably that she have so many things in head for all the Tsukioka business (like having her kids unattended) that probably it was the first idea in mind and just go with it

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2725026

Well, there's Chika's pride, and Touka's experience which comes into play, then Tsubasa seems to want to keep her husband from knowing about all of this, while also keeping Sensei more or less on a leash and as a potential willing servant/boy toy.

Chika isn't willing to accept that much help, so Tsubasa needs to convince her to improve their lives without forcing it upon her. Touka will be taking over one day, so her running this apartment complex will give her some experience when it comes to business and potentially love due to Sensei. Then there's Sensei, who is a love interest of Chika's, a love interest of Touka's, and a love interest of her own, but he's also a piece of shit, so this will keep him close so that she can monitor and use him as she sees fit, while giving him the necessary freedom to keep him "happy".

If Tsubasa just suddenly buys up the Old District, then there's no way that won't go unnoticed by Chika, and Tsubasa's husband. I also doubt it'd be cost effective, and it's probably not something she has interest in overall. The Old District likely wouldn't be so decrepit if the Tsukiokas gave a damn. There's also the Yakuza presence, which might come into play, making the Old District kind of a potential war zone.

I also don't think Tsubasa sees Chika or Chinami as worth that much effort in the grand scheme of things. Chika sees her as a mother figure, but Tsubasa likely doesn't see her as much more than a potentially worthwhile investment for her, and her daughter's mental health. Just like Sensei.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
What everyone else said, but also I think Tsubasa is supposed to be less clever than she presents herself. She came up with the cool idea to have them move in together and now has tunnel vision for that, and can't see the downsides or alternatives. Same as she didn't notice how neglected Tsukasa felt while Akira noticed after meeting her like 3 times.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
So... we know that Imani "kinda" shares some tastes with Sensei, even if she has never acted on it.
What are the chances the "first" 3some in LiL is with her and one of the students?
I can also see it being with Imani and Rika.
And by "first" i mean intentional. Makoto-Futaba wasnt intentinal, and whatever ocassion with Kirin are blackmail, or high Miku.
(And yeah, Miki,Haruka,Sara dont count since they aint students).

Just that.. what are the chances of Imani being up for a 3some with a student happening before the one Chika is gonna attempt to organize?
Hell, i could take Sensei x Imani x Chika.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So... we know that Imani "kinda" shares some tastes with Sensei, even if she has never acted on it.
What are the chances the "first" 3some in LiL is with her and one of the students?
And by "first" i mean intentional. Makoto-Futaba wasnt intentinal, and whatever ocassion with Kirin are blackmail, or high Miku.

Just that.. what are the chances of Imani being up for a 3some with a student happening before the one Chika is gonna attempt to organize?
I think Sensei x Imani is a way off, plus with her insecurities, her body, and how she doesn't actually seem to approve of Sensei being with a teenager (She seemed to imply this to Otoha), I doubt we'll be seeing Imani with any of the students for a while after that.

Nevertheless Noriko seems supportive of Imani, and bisexual, so I think Sensei x Imani x Noriko would be most likely to be her first threesome if a student is involved. Noriko however will take a bit, anyway.

I do think there will be a few other threesomes before we get there though.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021

I'm not sure about Imani being comfortable with doing that with one of her students since we should remember that she's overly secretive with her skin condition plus the fact that she doesn't entirely approve of Sensei's relationship with his students.

But one thing I wanted to happen is her being friends with the lady next door - Yuki. Possible threesome content? Yuki showing her the ropes? Idk

Reactions: rianzz

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2725026

I agree with tackling this from the utility side like how Sensei pays for their phone bills. But maybe this isn't mentioned because I'd say Chika will also decline Tsubasa's any offer, for this isn't by her standard something she struggles to handle. A part of the reason Chika finally agreeing with Sensei paying for phone bills is because at the time Chinami wanted a new phone, which posed as a suddenly appeared financial burden. But even then Sensei had to push Chika a bit to make it happen. Plus, I think Chika has been fighting against these odds by herself for so long that it also becomes her sense of purpose, and any external help might partially be viewed as "decreasing her importance" in her own or Chinami's life (aka, pride kicks in like everyone said). Personally I'd be as stubborn as her if I was Chika; forgoing your ego for the sake of others and accepting help that you know you have no way to repay aren't something easy to do.

For me though, if Tsubasa really wants the Chosokabes to walk the safer path she designs, she should just 1) DO IT; 2) tackle this issue from Chinami, either by persuasion through Tsukasa (a less logical move and has its own difficulty I admit) or in Tsubasa's true fashion, just by "kidnapping Chinami with a limousine", then Chika will follow.
But of course doing something this forceful even for the greater good will damage her relationship with Chika, something Tsubasa has been avoiding at all costs.

With all being said however, I agree that Selly should at least add a dialogue or two between Tsubasa and Sensei about how every approach Selly can brainstorm on the matter has all been turned down by Chika before moving onto this plot device apartment plan.
(or maybe there is such a thing somewhere and I overlooked? I only remember Chika turning down having a doctor team attending Chinami but that's it. This also tells you how unwilling Chika is when accepting help, even when help is directly connected to the most difficult issue she has)

Back to your proposition of buying surrounding properties: despite Tsubasa being way more than financially capable of doing this, I believe this isn't as straightforward as it sounds. She is the queen of the Tsukioka family, but not with the power of a medieval empress who can do literally whatever she wants; she has to come up with a scheme of profiting along with her realty plan for it to happen.
(when I was typing this I suddenly remember this family can do things as crazy as airdropping a ramen shop on the beach when it comes to properties; so yeah getting real only now isn't quite consistent to be honest)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That would require displacing the people who live in those units. Sure, she could buy them out, but they'd all have to move to a different place, and they'd probably insist it be at her expense, so she'd have to buy the units, pay for those families to relocate, and pay for the rennovations. There's also the paperwork (permits and contracts) and people managing, not to mention the fact that while we know there have to be construction crews operating in Kumon-mi, there can't be that many, and they are probably booked out several months/years in advance, so that's not a quick fix.

The plan she came up with is far, far cheaper, since it involves property the family already owns and is currently vacant. It requires no new permit or construction. No contractors of any type. Less hassle for everyone involved.

Editing to add: Both of her suggested plans are also low-profile. Moving a pair of girls from poverty to a less-impoverished living situation is one thing. Displacing families is incredibly high profile, and might be seen as dishonoring the Tsukioka name.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Almost finished my replay and rewatching the scene where Nodoka learns Akira's name... watch her face and reaction... she knows that name... no doubt whatsoever.
The way she says "Akira...Arakawa..." makes it seem like not only does she know something about Akira, somehow that being connected to the Arakawas is important. Maybe she's heard whispers about Akira from Sekai and is just now realizing that Akira was her little brother-in-law?
Or it's nothing and I'm reading too much into a couple words and some ellipses.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
she doesn't actually seem to approve of Sensei being with a teenager (She seemed to imply this to Otoha)
i Took this more like she wanted to know what Otoha knows.
Either because she believes it's not right, or because she wants to know what Otoha knows. Or after what Rika said, maybe because of jealousy.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
The way she says "Akira...Arakawa..." makes it seem like not only does she know something about Akira, somehow that being connected to the Arakawas is important. Maybe she's heard whispers about Akira from Sekai and is just now realizing that Akira was her little brother-in-law?
Or it's nothing and I'm reading too much into a couple words and some ellipses.
She either knows the name Akira on her head because of Sekai.
Or Akira Arakawa was his pen name, and she is aware of the stuff he used to write.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
She either knows the name Akira on her head because of Sekai.
Or Akira Arakawa was his pen name, and she is aware of the stuff he used to write.
If she had heard Akira's full name before, connecting that to Sensei would be less of a surprise and more of a confirmation.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i Took this more like she wanted to know what Otoha knows.
Either because she believes it's not right, or because she wants to know what Otoha knows. Or after what Rika said, maybe because of jealousy.
Maybe. It seemed more like she wanted Otoha to tell her if she knows he's actually sleeping with a teenager, or to stop slandering him if he's not, because he is her friend and stuff like that will make him look bad, at least to me.

As far as Imani seems to know, Sensei is just creepy, like other guys.

Reactions: LuisD and ElukiaTV
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes