Slub

Oct 9, 2020
You know what would be interesting to see? We need a hero to put ALL of the most prominant theories(With the corresponding evidence) in a post for any newfag that comes around and wants to immerse himself in the lore,or any old fag that forgets some stuff.

EDIT:Honestly if push comes to shove i can do it.Although people will need to decide what are the best theories worth mentioning.Proving proof for them etc etc
As much as I enjoy checking the thread to read some of your theories, there are tens of thousands by now. Like the other person mentioned, every single flaw and random action that gives the characters a personality is made into elaborate theories about the hidden meaning and consequences it will have on the future. Sometimes people just do stuff.

Then again, I’ve also been wondering if there’ve been new theories about the daughters name.

Oct 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As to what game it's referring to, I guess "lost in you" or "dissonance"? Can't say myself, I played both of them but neither was my cup of tea, so I don't remember much of either. Anyway, not a good Selebus moment there overall, both in regards to fourth wall break or choice of music for most of the update.

Edit: Just explaining my point further, you have already done it dude, your game is already an amazing piece of writing, you don't have to go on attacking or throwing shade (all the more on people supposedly copying you), let what you wrote speak for itself. That's my take.
my name is Selebus im the greatest writer of all time, everyone is stupider than me and I deserve to get a golden crown and be paid millions of dollars every month.
Everyone who decides to make a game "inspired" by me is a thief and stupid womp womp

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
As to what game it's referring to, I guess "lost in you" or "dissonance"? Can't say myself, I played both of them but neither was my cup of tea, so I don't remember much of either. Anyway, not a good Selebus moment there overall, both in regards to fourth wall break or choice of music for most of the update.

Edit: Just explaining my point further, you have already done it dude, your game is already an amazing piece of writing, you don't have to go on attacking or throwing shade (all the more on people supposedly copying you), let what you wrote speak for itself. That's my take.
Ahh that's it! Thanks. I happened on "Another World" and i thought as i was checking that game out, "maybe that's the one i vaguely recall Selebus bitching about". But no, now that i see the text, clearly not "Another World"

And yeah i agree, using your game as a platform to vent about that, IS a bad look. That's probably why i even remember his rant, because it's jarring and detracts from LiL. But Sel seems to be lead by his ego, so "on brand", i guess.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Ahh that's it! Thanks. I happened on "Another World" and i thought as i was checking that game out, "maybe that's the one i vaguely recall Selebus bitching about". But no, now that i see the text, clearly not "Another World"

And yeah i agree, using your game as a platform to vent about that, IS a bad look. That's probably why i even remember his rant, because it's jarring and detracts from LiL. But Sel seems to be lead by his ego, so "on brand", i guess.
Lot of weird decisions in that update, unfortunately. I'm still annoyed about the music.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
It's "Lost In You", and having played it, Selebus has a very valid point. It's an absolute clone of LiL, with a few very small changes to the DNA.

Aug 20, 2021
Lot of weird decisions in that update, unfortunately. I'm still annoyed about the music.
The only song I felt was genuinely fitting in that update was one called “Pox”. It plays during the “Irregular Heartbeat” Main Event where Akira leads new Maya inside his apartment.

The tone was genuinely melancholic and really drove home just how much Akira missed Maya Prime, and yet despite that, he couldn’t help but fall back into his old destructive coping mechanism to try and numb the pain. Truly sad to witness with all that in mind…

So yeah… I agree most of the soundtrack selection was weird and distracting in 0.39 but I have to give props to this one in particular.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
The only song I felt was genuinely fitting in that update was one called “Pox”. It plays during the “Irregular Heartbeat” Main Event where Akira leads new Maya inside his apartment.

The tone was genuinely melancholic and really drove home just how much Akira missed Maya Prime, and yet despite that, he couldn’t help but fall back into his old destructive coping mechanism to try and numb the pain. Truly sad to witness with all that in mind…

So yeah… I agree most of the soundtrack selection was weird and distracting in 0.39 but I have to give props to this one in particular.
Holy shit! I was listening to a specific song from the Death Note soundtrack when I read your post. I stopped it and thought 'huh, let's check this "Pox" song out.' To my absolute surprise it's also a track from Death Note, more specifically Light's Theme. Freaky stuff.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is it weird that I find Sana less attractive now that we know she's a degenerate? To be clear I still like her, just a bit less.
While i previously found her supremely delicate and precious, i still found her attractive but i felt she needed to be protected. Now that i know she's hella kinky and horny i feel like she actually has agency over herself and that's a real prerequisite for me to go from finding someone attractive to actively wanting to bone them. I more than understand folks who are turned on by innocence, even those turned on by corrupting said innocence, but that's not me. I joke about it and i truly will laugh my ass off at Tsukasa getting annihilated by Big Penis but that's only cause it's fictional, it doesn't actually get my almonds activating. I need consent to get aroused* and you can't give consent without agency so having this cute little goth doll of a girl demonstrating she has that agency and gives her consent is the only reason she turns me on so hard now.

(I just go completely flaccid at the idea of actual real rape, i feel weird wanting to fuck someone that doesn't want to fuck me... the idea is weird to me, i want to fuck people who want to fuck me, that's hot.)

In short though, i am the opposite but i can understand where you're coming from, can i offer you a nude of your choosing to make it up to you bro?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
While i previously found her supremely delicate and precious, i still found her attractive but i felt she needed to be protected. Now that i know she's hella kinky and horny i feel like she actually has agency over herself and that's a real prerequisite for me to go from finding someone attractive to actively wanting to bone them. I more than understand folks who are turned on by innocence, even those turned on by corrupting said innocence, but that's not me. I joke about it and i truly will laugh my ass off at Tsukasa getting annihilated by Big Penis but that's only cause it's fictional, it doesn't actually get my almonds activating. I need consent to get aroused* and you can't give consent without agency so having this cute little goth doll of a girl demonstrating she has that agency and gives her consent is the only reason she turns me on so hard now.

(I just go completely flaccid at the idea of actual real rape, i feel weird wanting to fuck someone that doesn't want to fuck me... the idea is weird to me, i want to fuck people who want to fuck me, that's hot.)

In short though, i am the opposite but i can understand where you're coming from, can i offer you a nude of your choosing to make it up to you bro?
I think you hit the nail on the head, it's corrupting the innocence that's hot for me. Finding out she was already corrupted was a tad disappointing even if horny Sana is hot in her own way. You don't need to make anything up to me but I wouldn't say no to a Kaori pic (at least she is still pure and innocent).

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think you hit the nail on the head, it's corrupting the innocence that's hot for me. Finding out she was already corrupted was a tad disappointing even if horny Sana is hot in her own way. You don't need to make anything up to me but I wouldn't say no to a Kaori pic (at least she is still pure and innocent).
It actually surprised me just how few lewd Kaori pics there were to be found in the custom renders. even the non lewds are pretty sparse and of the lewds there are, even fewer were worth anything, most were absolute worthless garbage so rather than being able to pick out one or two juicy ones for you, i might as well give you everything worth anything all at once. Enjoy:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
It actually surprised me just how few lewd Kaori pics there were to be found in the custom renders. even the non lewds are pretty sparse and of the lewds there are, even fewer were worth anything, most were absolute worthless garbage so rather than being able to pick out one or two juicy ones for you, i might as well give you everything worth anything all at once. Enjoy:
This game really needs a wholesome Kaori bath scene

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Just noticed that the main post has an image I dont remember seeing in game. The first one called amidream1.png. Anyone know where its from?
I think that is from the original version of the fuck-your-niece-game event, before the revamp.

Someone posted a shot of Selly giving a release time for the update like 2 days ago but for the life of me i can't find it... anyone know who posted it? I searched DC345's recent history and didn't find it.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes