DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wow, it there full list of such secrets?
Not sure if there's a list, but I think that's the only "real" secret event, or at least the only one that comes to mind.

Well, I suppose there's a few "secret" lust name scenes. Like if you try to get Haruka to call you her husband, the world breaks, then Maya shows up and insults you. You can also cum to death in a reset if you want a game over.

Although, there is a way to change the game so that you can see things like Sensei saying "get leeked, bro." to Ami, which I found funny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or Maya thinking Ayane is "Hugnant" instead of pregnant, but that's just the sfw version that has Ami as an accountant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Not sure if there's a list, but I think that's the only "real" secret event, or at least the only one that comes to mind.

Well, I suppose there's a few "secret" lust name scenes. Like if you try to get Haruka to call you hubby, the world breaks, then Maya shows up and insults you. You can also cum to death in a reset if you want a game over.

Although, there is a way to change the game so that you can see things like Sensei saying "get leeked, bro." to Ami, which I found funny:
or Maya thinking Ayane is "Hugnant" instead of pregnant, but that's just the sfw version that has Ami as an accountant.
Wait how do you get Sensei to say get leeked?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I decided to look through some past events, and have came to the conclusion that The Shapeshifter:
might actually be named Daisy.

Originally, I was thinking it'd be Himawari due to that meaning sunflower and it's a Japanese name.

However, after recalling that The Shapeshifter claimed her name was Hilarious:
besides just being implied to be related to Sensei's fav flower:

I think "Oopsy Daisy" is what's being alluded to by hilarious, and Sekai actually used to sing a Daisy song:
A Daisy song also plays during the Secret beach event you can get, if Ayane's affection is 2000+:

Overall: I'll continue calling her The Shapeshifter, but I think Daisy might be the actual name. I can't see other alternatives being hilarious, unless it's some inside joke or something.
That song, plus the hairpin, are the reasons her name has been assumed to be Daisy for a very long time; but I guess daisy at the end of the day is probably this girl's favorite flower and not Sensei's (forgot what recent event that bluntly said sunflower is his favorite flower and it kinda cement the answer)

Edit: but I was rooting for Daisy for so long :cry:
Edit2: found it, in The Lucky Few. Sensei always loves sunflowers.

Wow, it there full list of such secrets?
Don't think there are other events that have such level of secrets. Aside from the special lust names that can literally break characters (which you can look them up in wiki) people have already mentioned, some that I found a bit more interesting than minor differences in dialogues are:
- Use "Nodoka" as Kirin's lust name, and you'll receive 1000 Nodoka points in Taking the Reins
- Choose Molly as the winner of the cosplay contest, and you get to access her character info during Escape Room
- (Huggy boy legacy content) Instead of telling Karin how involved you already are with Kirin in Forty Degrees Below Zero, the option of just running away from her and subsequently tripping over snow is open; this one is just funny to me.
- Name Io's robot "1999 PC Classic, rollercoaster tycoon" and you get additional dialogue in 1999 PC Classic, Rollercoaster Tycoon

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That song, plus the hairpin, are the reasons her name has been assumed to be Daisy for a very long time; but I guess daisy at the end of the day is probably this girl's favorite flower and not Sensei's (forgot what recent event that bluntly said sunflower is his favorite flower and it kinda cement the answer)

Edit: but I was rooting for Daisy for so long :cry:

- Use "Nodoka" as Kirin's lust name, and you'll receive 1000 Nodoka points in Taking the Reins
Not entirely sure what event said it was his fav, but I recall Tsubasa's 'The lucky few', confirming he loves them:

Still, I don't see how any other name besides Daisy fulfils the Shapeshifter's "hilarious" hint. So, I wouldn't give up your rooting yet.

Also I hadn't even thought of other character's names coming up later in the lust name stuff. Kind of looking forward to testing some things out later on, now.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but I can't wait until we can choose Tsuneyo's lust name.

She'll be moaning "Noodles..", which she might already be doing anyway, but still.

That or Molly:
Look at that Blushing...
Definitely my fav ship, and that threesome is definitely top 3.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Lust names I am personally looking forward to try for fun:

- Sana: Spaghetti, Zagull

- Uta: SpongeBob, Grandpa

- Yumi: Chinami, Nodoka

- Wakana: Frost
That Spaghetti one needs to break the world. It'd be such a missed opportunity if it doesn't.

Fear the S Word, Sana. Also fear Sensei, because he's about to split you in half if you've gotten this far.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes