DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So is Noriko's lust name "Akira" and can't be changed? I wonder if that's how it will be going forward, the girls deciding what they call him. Ami seems to have started calling him "daddy" now instead of whatever you chose for her. We may not get to choose anymore lust names :(
Noriko's actual lust name stuff doesn't seem to have started yet. I do think "Akira", "Onii-chan", and "Daddy" are some things she's into though. Also probably "Master" or "Owner".

Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I mean, she wasn't completely against Niki marrying him, so I think there's a slight chance. Maybe. Possibly. It's kind of weird how much I want to see this.

Maybe after her Psycho phase, Ami gets a threesome phase...?
Only child syndrome, maybe her arc is learning to share?

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Only child syndrome, maybe her arc is learning to share?
Honestly, that'd be a healthier alternative than what's going on. Ami has intense abandonment issues imo. Terrified of being alone.

Kind of hoping Noriko helps her. However, the only one that seems to put Ami first in this world is seemingly Sekai.

Reactions: Riolol

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Honestly, that'd be a healthier alternative than what's going on. Ami has intense abandonment issues imo. Terrified of being alone.

Kind of hoping Noriko helps her. However, the only one that seems to put Ami first in this world is seemingly Sekai.
You are forgetting Ayane, she's Ami's best bet in that scenario imo. That would make a good motive for Maya to be lying about Psycho Ami and trying to poison Ayane against her.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You are forgetting Ayane, she's Ami's best bet in that scenario imo. That would make a good motive for Maya to be lying about Psycho Ami and trying to poison Ayane against her.
Ayane loves Sensei more than she does Ami and has been going behind Ami's back, especially recently. Ayane saying things like how she's going to take Sensei away from Ami, even jokingly, makes me think she can't really help Ami. Ayane has her own abandonment issues to deal with anyway, and much like Ami, no one's going to put Ayane first either, besides maybe Geoffrey.

I think Maya is far more on Ami's side than Ayane's, tbh. I am curious if Maya's memories are even real though.

I pity so many of these girls, lmao.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
How Noriko talks around Ami:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How Ami feels about Noriko:

How Ayane talks around Ami:
How Ami feels about Ayane:

The dichotomy between Pink and Yellow, with Red in the middle.

Edit: Just to add onto how different Ayane and Noriko really are.

How Noriko wants things to be with Sensei:
How Ayane wants things to be with Sensei:

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
How Noriko talks around Ami:
How Ami feels about Noriko:

How Ayane talks around Ami:
How Ami feels about Ayane:

How Noriko wants things to be with Sensei:
How Ayane wants things to be with Sensei:

The dichotomy between Pink and Yellow, with Red in the middle.
Yeah but you have to consider how she reacted to finding out about Ami and Akira, she said nothing to him and seemed mostly worried about Ami. The fact she decided in that moment to not tell Ami about her and him makes me think she's going to tone that down from now on. On the other hand I have no idea how Noriko will be around Ami now that she knows, I don't think we have seen her full reaction to that yet but we know she did not take it well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah but you have to consider how she reacted to finding out about Ami and Akira, she said nothing to him and seemed mostly worried about Ami. The fact she decided in that moment to not tell Ami about her and him makes me think she's going to tone that down from now on. On the other hand I have no idea how Noriko will be around Ami now that she knows, I don't think we have seen her full reaction to that yet but we know she did not take it well.
Ayane has just found out that Ami might be going violent, and before that, she was avoiding Ami to the point she felt left out. I don't really see their relationship getting better anytime soon, tbh. I doubt she'll mention taking Sensei away, but that'll be more about her safety than Ami's feelings.

True about Noriko, but she was optionally cucked by Ami and Sensei in a closet, the day she was supposed to lose her virginity. I think she's having more conflicted feelings about Ami at the moment. Still, she seemed more jealous of Ami than mad at her or anything:

We'll have to wait and see how Noriko handles this though. She might even ask Ami for tips.

Last edited:

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
now that we are on the topic of Lust Names

is it just me or is there something blocking the text about what happens when you chose specific lust names for the girls in the wiki?

is it one of those, log in to see the content or is it a subscription kind of deal?

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

is it just me or is there something blocking the text about what happens when you chose specific lust names for the girls in the wiki?

is it one of those, log in to see the content or is it a subscription kind of deal?
Happens to me as well, but it might just be how the wiki works. You can replay the events where you give them the names, if you want to see the differences, though.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

I suspect someone created the boxes with the intent of filling in the responses, and then never got around to it. So the text isn't masked, it's just empty.

rianzz

Jan 19, 2022
oh shit selly had the audacity to kill chinami in the tsukasa scene in the care package, he is really a bad man.

I would also like to point out how much I loved the interactions with maya in her picture message, older maya is hot as fuck and I love her, maya best girl ever.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I noticed only now that Maki doesn't have a single lust event, thus not eligible for lust names. For Niki it probably makes sense as she's almost like Sensei's canonical main (kind of), but a fuckbuddy like Maki with kinks more than stars above? The amount of hilarious names is unfathomable.

I want you to call me DildoSaber

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
It's kind of sad how much I both love and hate Noriko's and Sensei's relationship:
What a paradoxical love.
I think it's pretty comparable with Ayane's love for Akira. Both equally unhealthy.

Although I wouldn't really consider any of Akira's relationship as "healthy". They're all pretty fucked up in their own ways.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes