JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I just chalk this up to an attempt in stirring discussion and nothing more, like that “Tsubasa being more important than the community thinks she is” Q&A; it doesn't really mean anything until it's proven otherwise by updates.
Cmon, Tsubasa's importance was kinda proved by updates, but most part of community doesn't get it. She knows about Yasu's religion (Priestess of Fallen Snow IIRC), she understands importance of Akira, so she basically understands the rules of the divine game and definetly can interfere. If she would not be important, who would?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, the recent fetish talk reminded me of Touka's fetish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which definitely explains what happened recently:

I wonder if "us" being Kyoko in Chapter 3's 'An Excerpt From a Waterlogged Journal' is meant to imply something:
Definitely seems related to the Upside Down House stuff, and whatever that's about. Perhaps even about "how the world works", if she's Nodoka's mother:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Guys I think you are all forgetting the fact that LiL is just the beginning of a larger universe called 'The Wishing Well' where all of Selebus's works will take place. I don't think Kyoko would have any important role in this game at least.
excuse me what? I thought bro would blow his load and be done with it when LiL and maybe NiB are done.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Cmon, Tsubasa's importance was kinda proved by updates, but most part of community doesn't get it. She knows about Yasu's religion (Priestess of Fallen Snow IIRC), she understands importance of Akira, so she basically understands the rules of the divine game and definetly can interfere. If she would not be important, who would?
I had to go back and find that snapshot to perhaps reiterate what I meant.
1719512739260.png
I am not asking proofs of "Tsubasa being important"; I am asking "what do you mean by Tsubasa being more important than we thought she was?" When it comes down to it, his response brings nothing new to the table.
It could be mean that she will actually be a part of the fuckery. Or, as unexciting as it might sound, it could just mean that she's not just a piece of meat for tit fetish that does absolutely nothing to Sensei's relationship and mental state (which is already proven incorrect).

So once you ask yourself "what does he really mean", you'll soon get to a point where you either consider Selly deliberately foreshadowing something that is either plain obvious or something literally hasn't been implemented yet, or start assigning random and unverifiable importance to her because Selly has spoken so it must be true. For example, I've color coded your reply, and blue means your further elaboration is needed and red means a claim without sufficient evidence. And this is the part I meant "can only be proven by future updates", as I prefer waiting than conjecturing without knowing what direction I should go.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
red means a claim without sufficient evidence
I would go even so far to say what you coded red is false. She isnt even aware of the existence of the timeskips and those rules seemingly can change whenever a god feels like it. So even those who are aware dont understand the rules. The only person i personally would trust to understand the divine rules is yasu, because she is yasu. But i wouldnt trust her to share that information in a comprehensible form or way, because she is yasu.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Kyouko being his most proud creation is just a ploy for the average gamer to be able to feel proud to know who she is. The real gamers know that the actual "easter egg hard to find character" is Shiori.

And if you know who she is you're already a certified big brain or someone that actually reads our essay sized discussions on random stuff that don't mean anything very important topics all the time with no exception!
Reveal to us the real hidden character!
This is Shiori:

This entire post was a joke. I know Shiori's not that relevant... Or is she?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
That's all of us in here to be honest. But on the subject of lust names:
A lot of lust names have special results:

However, on that specific one, by that point I was like "Maya, the real question here is: why not?" :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though, the real answer is "because I want the world to break so that I can see who fixes it and gather more information".

Then again, it is said it's probably non-canon, and the lust names mechanics leave much to be taken seriously, like:

Can't really take things seriously when it doesn't account for obvious stuff like that.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes