wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
That's my attitude to it as well, the problem is the fetishists themselves, so damn vocal and demanding, ever since anti-kink-shaming became a thing the foot guys have taken it for a blank cheque to pipe up anywhere and everywhere and unlike boobs or ass or thighs, feet offer absolutely nothing to the non-fetishist, so it's a wholly segregated situation. If boob guys get their way it doesn't mean i, as an ass man, miss out, but if a dev services the foot guys, only the foot guys benefit, and boy do the foot guys holler and shout to get serviced, the squeakiest of wheels. At least the NTR guys usually get dumped on when invading a non-NTR game, but the foot guys are simply too numerous... enjoy your elbows i guess, but i am happy to have (almost?)none of that here.
I'm pretty vanilla myself but I don't cry about any of the fetish content. I just click through it if it isn't working for me. Been seeing some VNs that feature watersports lately and it's really not my thing but I'm not gonna throw a tantrum about it.

I actually think the anti-NTR crowd are usually the loudest and more annoying of the bunch. Like I get that people are really into the self-insert but some of these guys would cry about Rin getting fingered by Otoha as NTR.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I've got a question for any foot connoisseurs out there. Do we know whose shoes these are?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is from "Caterpillar", the Chapter 2 main event where Io introduces herself to the class. The narrator references something like "your cubby at the back of the room", so it could tell us something about the narrator if we knew who the stuff belongs to.
My take on this isn't very in-universe or exciting, as I think this is one of those times that Selly wanted to tell a story he might resonate or had experienced, and couldn't help having himself inserted into the narration.

The "your cubby at the back of the room" is only used metaphorically, meaning an incognito spot in the room Io wished to remain, and not literally. In essence, this makes the random objects in the cabby lose whatever meaning they might have. Besides, having slippers there is inappropriate in terms of both culture and weather. It still shouldn't be there whether it's in fact a pair of guest slippers or one of those meant for teachers.

It should be safe to say it's not from any of the girls, but I think the chance of it being some random koikatsu prop is a lot higher than it belonging to one of many mysterious narrators.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
It should be safe to say it's not from any of the girls, but I think the chance of it being some random koikatsu prop is a lot higher than it belonging to one of many mysterious narrators.
It does feel like sometimes we put a little too much value into things being intentional instead of Sel making a mistake or as you said, the limitations of the engine he's using.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I'm pretty vanilla myself but I don't cry about any of the fetish content. I just click through it if it isn't working for me. Been seeing some VNs that feature watersports lately and it's really not my thing but I'm not gonna throw a tantrum about it.

I actually think the anti-NTR crowd are usually the loudest and more annoying of the bunch. Like I get that people are really into the self-insert but some of these guys would cry about Rin getting fingered by Otoha as NTR.
Same, whenever a footjob scene comes up in a game I just kinda click through it all. Does absolutely nothing for me. Happy for those foot fetish freaks though, glad they can bust one off I guess. I was about to say do KK feet work the same as real feet? But here I am, shooting ropes to KK t'n'a so wtf do I know.

It does feel like sometimes we put a little too much value into things being intentional instead of Sel making a mistake or as you said, the limitations of the engine he's using.
Yeah, it's both a blessing and a curse of this community. Sometimes I see some theories get waaaaay too far into the weeds on a probable mistake of Sel's and the forum just runs with it as canon. Which honestly is fair, because we only get updates a few times a year, no reason to not just pick through everything we can. But with so few updates and so much free time to go over old events looking for anything to analyze, it feels like we get dangerously close to this

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
You guys give Selebus too much credit, he's one of the best at writing stories ever, but he's not an intellectual genius.
If you've seen his twitter he's the typical liberal know-it-all who thinks he's better than everyone else.

Imagine Brian Griffin but he can actually write a good story
Feed me the drama.Inject it into my veins(Pls do so im bored and the theory crafting has burned a hole in my brain)

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare
Jan 1, 2024
So he is proud of the creation of a character i wasnt even sure was actually part of the game because that name didnt ring a single bell and even after checking the wiki i have no idea who that is suppose to be? That is a weird answer man.
Kyoko is one of those "look deeper to find" characters if I remember right, but there was a list of names in last halloween as a "special thanks."

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
So he is proud of the creation of a character i wasnt even sure was actually part of the game because that name didnt ring a single bell and even after checking the wiki i have no idea who that is suppose to be? That is a weird answer man.
Sure we will see Kyoko in the next few chapters, she was activelly teased in third. She might be a bridge between LiL, Nothing is Beautifull and upside down house

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Kyoko is one of those "look deeper to find" characters if I remember right, but there was a list of names in last halloween as a "special thanks."
More like a "blink and you missed it" character.
Sure we will see Kyoko in the next few chapters, she was activelly teased in third. She might be a bridge between LiL, Nothing is Beautifull and upside down house
So you think she will become a real character and much more fleshed out? Because as she is right now, she isnt even a character to me. So i really am not sure what Sel is even suppose to be proud of here. Or does he speak about what he has written off-screen that no one of us has seen?

Or is this just a joke he made and i didnt even realise it was a joke?

Reactions: falco256

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
So you think she will become a real character and much more fleshed out? Because as she is right now, she isnt even a character to me. So i really am not sure what Sel is even suppose to be proud of here. Or does he speak about what he has written off-screen that no one of us has seen?
We would surely get more information about her, the only question is when. Also, I think Sel is half-joking there

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I agree that this choice is weird. Like, even when I can acknowledge her potential importance and can recall each instance of Kyoko’s appearance in the game, the reason behind choosing her over the rest of the girls or entities he created still is beyond me.

I just chalk this up to an attempt in stirring discussion and nothing more, like that “Tsubasa being more important than the community thinks she is” Q&A; it doesn't really mean anything until it's proven otherwise by updates.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes