aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I can't recall when Himawari says this, but it's in at least two different events, where the narrator apologises for not being able to compose poems as Akira does, and she tries her hand on them with poor results. I think in one of them is when she says "roses are red, my eyes are blue" or something to that effect.
Thanks, I found it (or at least one event with two poems in it). Chapter 3 beach event "Hyzenthlay":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
A question for you, what mystery do you most want to know the answer to about Lil's world?

I want to know the origin of the resets and why they started.
I need to know what's up with the freaking boxes.
Baby clothes? Letters? Pictures? Assortment of random stuff? Shards of the accident? WHAT'S IN THE BOX, Selebus? Let Ayane tell us!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I've got a question for any foot connoisseurs out there. Do we know whose shoes these are?
This is from "Caterpillar", the Chapter 2 main event where Io introduces herself to the class. The narrator references something like "your cubby at the back of the room", so it could tell us something about the narrator if we knew who the stuff belongs to.
I think the fact that the narrator gives us a poem is more important, since Himawari, for instance, can't give us good poems. From what they say, I'd say that it's either Sekai or Akira that's narrating this. Most likely Akira. Also, take note that this narrator has to be one that has already given us one poem before this event.
If you want to take a wild guess, like really wild guess, it could be Yumi. She's behind Uta. Then again, from the angle, it could also be Sana.
But since at least 50% of this event is narrated by Akira, I think the safe bet is that this part is narrated by him as well. Although it is strange that it says is watching Io from this angle, when he should have been from her side, but it could be nothing.

The shoe isn't Io's, but then again I don't think the shoes exist in the first place, this isn't where they'd leave their shoes, but at the locker at the school's entrance (where they'd put their "school shoes").

Edit: added some poem stuff.
It's likely not the Narrator that's in the cubby. It's "Us":

"We" seem to be some kind of "disembodied soul" that pretends to be Sensei, etc:

Sensei seems aware of "Us", though:
Or he's just insane. But, yeah, the reason "we" see things from views and places that Sensei shouldn't, is because "we" are something else. Supposedly.

As for the shoes, I'm not sure.
I need to know what's up with the freaking boxes.
Baby clothes? Letters? Pictures? Assortment of random stuff? Shards of the accident? WHAT'S IN THE BOX, Selebus? Let Ayane tell us!
The world may never know:

Now, there's also the question: "What's in the pot?"

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Curious to see what the dialogue would be if you picked Chinami.
Sorry big sis, but Chinami is straight
As a side note, I wonder who will get a Lust Event first, Noriko or Tsuneyo? And when's the threesome?
Noriko obviously. She wouldn not get any sex during said event though
We don't kinkshame here but if we did we would do it to feet people.
What did you say?

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
I think the fact that the narrator gives us a poem is more important, since Himawari, for instance, can't give us good poems. From what they say, I'd say that it's either Sekai or Akira that's narrating this. Most likely Akira. Also, take note that this narrator has to be one that has already given us one poem before this event.
If you want to take a wild guess, like really wild guess, it could be Yumi. She's behind Uta. Then again, from the angle, it could also be Sana.
But since at least 50% of this event is narrated by Akira, I think the safe bet is that this part is narrated by him as well. Although it is strange that it says is watching Io from this angle, when he should have been from her side, but it could be nothing.

The shoe isn't Io's, but then again I don't think the shoes exist in the first place, this isn't where they'd leave their shoes, but at the locker at the school's entrance (where they'd put their "school shoes").

Edit: added some poem stuff.
This is cool the game is similar to DDLC have. Poem stuff

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It's hot when she says it
I don't have a problem with foot stuff, I just don't understand it. I'd react in the same way if someone said they're interested in my elbows or something. "Sure? You do you I guess. Doesn't really bother me."

I personally find it hot when Noriko says it because stepping on her also classifies as domination/slave/pet play in my mind. I mean, she already has the leash, it's just a couple of steps away of taking her on walks.

hata hivora

Dec 29, 2023
Sorry big sis, but Chinami is straight

Noriko obviously. She wouldn not get any sex during said event though

What did you say?
I know it's just cause of the angle and how the models work but it looks like cute little Sana is sporting a cute little package there and as we all know, trap Sana is my favorite Sana.
So i'll give this foot fetishist focused image a pass... :ROFLMAO:
wow. i flipped through a couple of pages of this topic. and I have a question. guys. where do you get such juicy arts..? i want to keep them for myself..

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I don't have a problem with foot stuff, I just don't understand it. I'd react in the same way if someone said they're interested in my elbows or something. "Sure? You do you I guess. Doesn't really bother me."

I personally find it hot when Noriko says it because stepping on her also classifies as domination/slave/pet play in my mind. I mean, she already has the leash, it's just a couple of steps away of taking her on walks.
This guy gets it, Noriko has sub energy. If the second floor wins the first dorm wars Akira tells her to bark like a dog and she does it without question. It's not the barking that's hot, it's the obedience.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
wow. i flipped through a couple of pages of this topic. and I have a question. guys. where do you get such juicy arts..? i want to keep them for myself..
And lose my power to drop said juicy arts whenever it suits my mood? :p

They're from the collection of custom artwork Selly does for Patrons that leaked like a year ago. Recently reacquired the full leak and have been picking through it, throwing out the garbage and randomly dropping an image if it fits the thread somehow.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's my attitude to it as well, the problem is the fetishists themselves, so damn vocal and demanding, ever since anti-kink-shaming became a thing the foot guys have taken it for a blank cheque to pipe up anywhere and everywhere and unlike boobs or ass or thighs, feet offer absolutely nothing to the non-fetishist, so it's a wholly segregated situation. If boob guys get their way it doesn't mean i, as an ass man, miss out, but if a dev services the foot guys, only the foot guys benefit, and boy do the foot guys holler and shout to get serviced, the squeakiest of wheels. At least the NTR guys usually get dumped on when invading a non-NTR game, but the foot guys are simply too numerous... enjoy your elbows i guess, but i am happy to have (almost?)none of that here.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
That's my attitude to it as well, the problem is the fetishists themselves, so damn vocal and demanding, ever since anti-kink-shaming became a thing the foot guys have taken it for a blank cheque to pipe up anywhere and everywhere and unlike boobs or ass or thighs, feet offer absolutely nothing to the non-fetishist, so it's a wholly segregated situation. If boob guys get their way it doesn't mean i, as an ass man, miss out, but if a dev services the foot guys, only the foot guys benefit, and boy do the foot guys holler and shout to get serviced, the squeakiest of wheels. At least the NTR guys usually get dumped on when invading a non-NTR game, but the foot guys are simply too numerous... enjoy your elbows i guess, but i am happy to have (almost?)none of that here.
The foot guys live among us.They eat our food,drink our water even breath our air.If this isnt a wake up call i dont know what is.

Shitposting aside thouhg,i am excited for the moment that Noriko gets a fucking W.I mean i know she will eventually in her ending.But come on bro.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
If you think elbows are weird wait until you hear about the armpit guys. I guess any body part you don't normally see will get fetishised by someone. I'm a thigh guy myself, we're not weird, right?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If you think elbows are weird wait until you hear about the armpit guys. I guess any body part you don't normally see will get fetishised by someone. I'm a thigh guy myself, we're not weird, right?
I think any one of us that went to gym class during highschool will find thighs alluring under certain conditions at the very least. I'm not a thigh or ass person myself, but I can definitely understand the appeal.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes