JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
On the topic of "What caused the accident".Can it be that Nozumo was suspicious of Sekais relationship with Akira,proceeded to confront Sekai while in the car,and that as a result caused the accident?
Why not? It's just boring AF, but it definetly wouldn't surprise me

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I'm fairly new to the community and might get some stuff wrong, but I'll take a shot at answering this. The game is currently in the "harem route" which we have recently learned is the first five chapters. After that will be the "dark route", which we don't know much about, but this is a game about being happy so I can't imagine anything will go wrong. Remember to smile! Then there are the "purity routes", which from what I understand will be "good ends" for all of the 35 girls. Finally there is a "true end", which again we don't know much about, but probably involves leaving the "simulation" or whatever the fuck Kumon-mi is. So it's probably unlikely that there is any sort of harem ending at all.

This is very possible. There is an event ("First Contact"?) which describes a car crash, ending with the line "Why did it have to be him?". It's been theorized that that is Nozomu asking Sekai about Akira.
Yea thats where i drew this conclusion.I dont remember the event name(cause my god there are a ton of them) but thats what i had in mind.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I was rewatching some moments from Akira and Maya and this sentence here caught my attention:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you are talking about this:
But it seems Ami does not specify hair color, just that it was not pink. Perhaps, it was Himawari. They seem to be connected in a lot of ways.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think you are talking about this:
But it seems Ami does not specify hair color, just that it was not pink. Perhaps, it was Himawari. They seem to be connected in a lot of ways.
Thank you, I was here watching events trying to remember if it had already been said who this girl was.

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Maya is probably lying about not having personal experience with Niki [...]
I'm not sure actually. I assume you're referencing this:
The problem is that Niki's first reaction is not knowing who she is. Which is also what Maya says (that they never met). And the timelines make sense. Maya's earliest conversation with Noriko has them telling eachother how Akira hasn't seen Niki in months. It would be extremely weird for Akira to "adopt" Maya while he was still with Niki and before Sekai's death (which is what would have been necessary for Maya to meet Niki).

The one possibility I see for Niki having seen Maya is for Maya to be keeping an eye on her. But how would Maya even be doing that? That would require her to go to the old district and to deal with her worst fear (which is Niki). If this isn't a red herring, I'd assume that Niki is referencing True Maya/Narrator Maya, and that she remembers her from some supernatural stuff. Or the most boring answer:
She could have very easily bumped into Maya during this cycle.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I was rewatching some moments from Akira and Maya and this sentence here caught my attention:
I think its possible that Maya didn't have any interaction with Niki. Its just Maya is so jealous/afraid because she knows Niki is one of the still alive girls Akira loved. Niki is the one Maya most fears right, from Untitled?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
You know ive been thinking.You guys rember that chika event about choosing a threesome partner?Well i picked tsubasa.Has sel said that every choice will be continued or that theres only 1 "correct" choice like for example Rin.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
You know ive been thinking.You guys rember that chika event about choosing a threesome partner?Well i picked tsubasa.Has sel said that every choice will be continued or that theres only 1 "correct" choice like for example Rin.
So far there is only one choice that leads to a three way scene afaik. Also I can't really remember the choices but do you mean touka? I don't think tsubasa was an option.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes