Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I can't check/recall the actual names for the events right now, but this should help anyone that can.

1. Akira falls from a window at school, when he was a kid. He has to stay in bed for some time and Sekai offers to take care of him. This comes from the happy event where he meets teenager Sara and from the memories NAO shows him. The prologue is about another moment in his life (he's already an adult).

2. The information about Maya's first meeting comes from the "Pet the cat" scene, her taking him multiple times to the place where they met (it's the vending machine she takes him to after carrying boxes - that's her trying to make him remember), and a random monologue about a girl going to a net cafe and not having money for a vending machine (that's Maya).

3. The scarf stuff is also a written image (and a voiced insertion) if I recall correctly.
I see.Ill come back on that once seeing the events cause i recognize the scenes themselves but not the event names.Also that little part about maya,the boxed and the vending machines is so cute my god.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To 2:
That's in the event "Something Everyone Knows And Ignores"

"I recall a story about a girl who got lost wandering home from a net cafe one night."
"She’d been previously exposed to the evils of man in the form of a distant relative, but had since forced it out of her mind like an unfortunate mother would with a miscarried child."
"The sky was clear that night and the weather was hot. "
"She could feel her debatably nubile flesh moistening and sticking to the fabric of her shirt, prompting her to use her fingers to pluck it off and fan herself down every several minutes."
"She passed a total of nineteen vending machines along the way, but did not have enough money on her to purchase anything from even one."
"Her lips had gone dry in vast contradiction to every other inch of skin on her body."
"She was dehydrated."
"A man called out from a bench, asking her if she’d like him to buy her a drink, but she refused."
"He had no ill intentions, but she was smart enough to pay no mind to strangers on account of all of the evil things she had heard in the past."
"She never made it home that night because she didn’t have one."
"Some say she’s still wandering around to this day."

Reactions: Moonflare
Oct 1, 2023
I can't check/recall the actual names for the events right now, but this should help anyone that can.

1. Akira falls from a window at school, when he was a kid. He has to stay in bed for some time and Sekai offers to take care of him. This comes from the happy event where he meets teenager Sara and from the memories NAO shows him. The prologue is about another moment in his life (he's already an adult).

2. The information about Maya's first meeting comes from the "Pet the cat" scene, her taking him multiple times to the place where they met (it's the vending machine she takes him to after carrying boxes - that's her trying to make him remember), and a random monologue about a girl going to a net cafe and not having money for a vending machine (that's Maya).

3. The scarf stuff is also a written image (and a voiced insertion) if I recall correctly.
1. The memories are Nozomu's (?) fortifying the theory that Sana is Akira's real niece
2. Correct
3. Correct

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
To 2:
That's in the event "Something Everyone Knows And Ignores"

"I recall a story about a girl who got lost wandering home from a net cafe one night."
"She’d been previously exposed to the evils of man in the form of a distant relative, but had since forced it out of her mind like an unfortunate mother would with a miscarried child."
"The sky was clear that night and the weather was hot. "
"She could feel her debatably nubile flesh moistening and sticking to the fabric of her shirt, prompting her to use her fingers to pluck it off and fan herself down every several minutes."
"She passed a total of nineteen vending machines along the way, but did not have enough money on her to purchase anything from even one."
"Her lips had gone dry in vast contradiction to every other inch of skin on her body."
"She was dehydrated."
"A man called out from a bench, asking her if she’d like him to buy her a drink, but she refused."
"He had no ill intentions, but she was smart enough to pay no mind to strangers on account of all of the evil things she had heard in the past."
"She never made it home that night because she didn’t have one."
"Some say she’s still wandering around to this day."
Oh yeaaa bro i remember this event.Contrarery to what the event is saying she actually found a home.How wholesome.

Reactions: Moonflare

daagagsdgd

May 9, 2019

To 1:
Akira also injured his hands by glass shards and it's heavily suggested that Sekai used his bleeding hands to masturbate which left a huge trauma in Akira's mind (Injured hands is a recurring emblem, cf. Hands lined with red strings and marked with Bad Boy).

To 2:
You made a quite interesting statement that Maya was the girl in Something Everyone Knows And Ignores. Could you give any concrete quote or event title on where the first place Maya and Akira met was? I have no memory of mentioning it but it could simply be my mistake. Although that lines up with the mysterious figure looming and grooming Maya in The Room With Clocks. Thus Maya, in a way, is a victim of incest too, what a embodiment of eternal recurrence.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
A question for you, what mystery do you most want to know the answer to about Lil's world?

I want to know the origin of the resets and why they started.
How Sel's head works? :ROFLMAO: Seriously though I often feel that much of the lore in this story goes well over my head in order to give a properly considered answer.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Here's a little timeline for those interested (doesn't cover everything, but should help one get the gist):

Before Sensei (Before 1989):
The 1990s (After Sensei's birth):
2000s:
2010s (shit goes to shit):
2020 (The Present, technically):
May have missed some things. This game is huge.

Last edited:

daagagsdgd

May 9, 2019
Here's a little timeline for those interested (doesn't cover everything, but should help one get the gist):

2000s:
There are some uncertainity I'd like to ask:

1. Do you think Sekai started to molest Akira before or after he met with Niki and gradually built up relationship with him?

2. Both Yui and Saki were inferred to die of diabetes in Second Sun, which is reasonable considering their diet habit in Nothing Is Beautiful, if not treated merely as a joke.

3. I somehow believe that Kaori had a car accident too to parallel with Sekai. But where did it mention "Kaori was saved by Sekai's functional organs"?

4. "Molly's mother has likely killed herself by now" I recall that Molly has said that her mother was already died but where did she stated explicately that she committed suicide?

5. Chika had found a job before she met with Yumi?

6. Tsuneyo was adopted? I remember her mentioning that her mother was Egyptian but I failed to recall if her father adopted her.

7. "Maya and Sensei seemingly have secret meetings on the roof." Can you elaborate on it?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There are some uncertainity I'd like to ask:

1. Do you think Sekai started to molest Akira before or after he met with Niki and gradually built up relationship with him?

2. Both Yui and Saki were inferred to die of diabetes in Second Sun, which is reasonable considering their diet habit in Nothing Is Beautiful, if not treated merely as a joke.

3. I somehow believe that Kaori had a car accident too to parallel with Sekai. But where did it mention "Kaori was saved by Sekai's functional organs"?

4. "Molly's mother has likely killed herself by now" I recall that Molly has said that her mother was already died but where did she stated explicately that she committed suicide?

5. Chika had found a job before she met with Yumi?

6. Tsuneyo was adopted? I remember her mentioning that her mother was Egyptian but I failed to recall if her father adopted her.

7. "Maya and Sensei seemingly have secret meetings on the roof." Can you elaborate on it?
  1. Probably before. But it's hard to say without knowing exactly when things started.
  2. Definitely possible, but there's also implications that the supernatural was involved. "Diabetes is the simple answer", but there was likely other factors at play.
  3. It's a theory. Sekai's organs were revealed to be functional in Karin's Chapter 4 'Paranoid' Event. Meanwhile, Kaori has scars, and she has spare parts in her according to her Hex in Chapter 3's 'First Contact' Main Event: (under trivia). They also both seemed to be in car accidents, and it seems like Sekai is possessing current Kaori, who seems to really like Ami and Sensei, and have red eyes like Sekai at times.
  4. Molly revealed this in her Chapter 1 'The Dark Entity' Event:
  5. Probably. Chika is supposed to be a year ahead of Yumi, and I assume she got held back due to being required to work and take care of herself and her sister, somehow. She may have met Yumi prior, though.
  6. It's not clear. Tsuneyo claims that people were surprised to find out she was his daughter in Chapter 2's 'The Price of Experience' Main Event:
    She also seems extremely grateful to him, albeit that may just be how she was raised.
  7. The 'Baby Finches' Happy Event seems to suggest they met on the roof of the school sometimes, and it may explain how and why Maya ended up going there during a reset, and why the roof is notable.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

2000s:
"Sekai broke her promise by dying"
Cracked me up

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Omfg! I just had the craziest revelation just now! Remember that post that confirmed Tsubasa was more important than we give her credit for? Well I'm pretty sure she's literally the narrator at the end of the first Beach Vacation. Just look:

The fact she repeats the same questions? The tree reference just a few sentences later (which may or may not be about the sakura at her manor)? At the very least, this is worth looking into. Assuming no one has already pointed this out.
well, fuck. First of all, congratulations on figuring that out. But the repercussions of Tsubasa being the narrator for "see you in the morning" would be astounding (cause that's an entire event that I went through thinking about Tsubasa narrating and it was odd, to say the least, cause there's a lot of stuff there - like the narrator addressing Rin and having her hear the clocks for instance). Well, the name of the Tsubasa event is "playing god" - which could be a nod to her "playing it" instead of being it, and Akira makes a comparison between her and Nodoka (another character that is suspected of hearing the world itself).

I think it's more likely that the narrator for "see you in the morning" is also related to the world itself. Maybe both Nodoka and Tsubasa can hear it, and as Akira puts it, each of them have a different approach to it. One wants to break everything, the other wants to guide them in a better path. Both are tugging the strings though, through information/insight of what they're capable of hearing.

Now, who could be narrating it that would be heard by Tsubasa/related to the tree I have no idea either.
Great catch. Given the identical wording, I think we have to assume that either Tsubasa is the narrator or is very closely connected to whoever is.

I actually think Tsubasa fits really well with what we know about the (first) beach narrator. As I posted previously, the stuff the narrator says about the tree indicates that they want to become a god or at least godlike.
Earlier in the event, the narrator indicates that they are unhappy with the "God god" who made the world. They want their own world where they can do what they want, which includes helping their loved ones.
The narrator also seems to have empathy for the girls, which I think rules out Sekai/Pareidolia/The World Itself.

All of that seems very consistent with what we know about Tsubasa's motivations, wanting to have the power to manipulate people for benevolent reasons. In "Playing God" she even states that she wants to fill the role of a god who isn't doing their job.

Prior to the beach vacation, the "Cursded Birds" event opens with a monologue that I originally thought was just Sensei, but it actually makes a lot of sense that it's introducing Tsubasa as a new narrator. This is how the event opens:
The opening line is exactly the same as the game's first event ("Every Day I Grow Some More"). However, this time there is a different "first thing" that the narrator doesn't understand, so it's almost certainly a different narrator. I think the repeat of Narrator #1's opening line is meant to indicate a Narrator #2 is now introducing themselves. Also note that the narrator is describing the difference between childhood and adulthood, which implies they have a fair bit of experience with being an adult.

After that, the narrator starts talking about manipulation, which they seem to view as something that helps people
And the monologue closes with an indictment of "God god", which I think is the only time outside of the beach vacation that a narrator uses that term in Chapter 1.
So in summary: possibly a new narrator, is/was an adult, views manipulation as a tool for good, and uses the same language as the beach narrator. Tsubasa seems like a perfect fit.

As for how Tsubasa is able to act as a narrator, I suspect it has something to do with the wishing well (or if Tsubasa isn't the narrator, that's how they're connected).
The beach narrator wants Sensei to throw himself into the wishing well.
The last things that the Xoanon shows us in "Mother's Milk" is the Tsukioka manor sakura tree.
The Xoanon calls Sensei a puppet and says that others want to use him for purposes that the Xoanon agrees with. This could just be the gods, but Tsubasa has explicitly referred to Sensei as her puppet.
The beach narrator tells Sensei he can see more with his eyes closed, and the Xoanon says his eyes are closed to avoid being blinded.
Makoto says the same thing about seeing with your eyes closed in "Bluejay", and there's a good chance that she enters the wishing well since she gets Sensei's eyes. She says it before the suicide, however. Maybe she already has a wishing well connection from doing the same thing in previous resets, I'm not sure.

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention, the beach narrator talks a lot about ticking clocks (and Rin starts hearing them). The room with clocks might be in the wishing well.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes