Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sadly, that does seem to be how Sensei sees it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get how that's funny, but it's not a rational reaction, it's an emotional one. It's just that Akira hasn't ever dealt with his baggage. What he's really saying here is: "You molested me, groomed me, had me so far into your claws for years that you became my world, how dare you evade your responsability by dying before me? If you were going to leave me without you, why make yourself my world in the first place?" - It's a whirlwind of complicated emotions that comes out stupid with a "how dare you die", but carries a hidden truth underneath. He's yelling at the moon.

Also, important to note that if asked Akira would most likely have preferred to die instead of her. I get why he blames her for dying. And it's good that he does. He's saying these things out loud and they need to be said because if he's ever gonna be able to deal with them in a logical sense, he needs to get his emotional reaction out first.
I suspect it actually was a suicide by Sekai. Kinda fits Sensei's reaction, especially if she left a suicide note
We do have a goodbye letter that shows up during chapter 4 (on crumpled paper with a circle that shows the sky in the middle) but I think that was from Maya. Also, I very much doubt Sekai would leave Ami. I doubt her love for Akira, but I do not regarding Ami.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
We do have a goodbye letter that shows up during chapter 4 (on crumpled paper with a circle that shows the sky in the middle) but I think that was from Maya. Also, I very much doubt Sekai would leave Ami. I doubt her love for Akira, but I do not regarding Ami.
Well, we will know it eventually, RN it is just pure guessing. However, despite the image Selebus draws, Sekai only a human too and her actual situation - raising a child with a callous substitution of a man she loved - sounds depressing AF

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I suspect it actually was a suicide by Sekai. Kinda fits Sensei's reaction, especially if she left a suicide note
I doubt it, since Ami was likely in the wreck as she watched her parents die, and the Sekai who has shown up doesn't seem suicidal:
As Moonflare notes, Sensei is likely just being irrational, and Sekai surely loved Ami. She didn't seem to have a reason to kill herself, and her life was seemingly going rather well, tbh.

Also, I somewhat think Sensei caused the Accident, but more info is needed.
I get how that's funny, but it's not a rational reaction, it's an emotional one. It's just that Akira hasn't ever dealt with his baggage. What he's really saying here is: "You molested me, groomed me, had me so far into your claws for years that you became my world, how dare you evade your responsability by dying before me? If you were going to leave me without you, why make yourself my world in the first place?" - It's a whirlwind of complicated emotions that comes out stupid with a "how dare you die", but carries a hidden truth underneath. He's yelling at the moon.

Also, important to note that if asked Akira would most likely have preferred to die instead of her. I get why he blames her for dying. And it's good that he does. He's saying these things out loud and they need to be said because if he's ever gonna be able to deal with them in a logical sense, he needs to get his emotional reaction out first.

Sensei definitely wasn't acting rationally. Hence stuff like this:
It's something I'd consider humorous in a sad way. Then again, I'm a horrible person, lmao.

Also, "yelling at the moon" fits perfectly. Chef's kiss.

As for the note in Chapter 4's 'Miserably Ever After' Main Event:
It definitely seems to be about New Maya from Maya Prime.

Last edited:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019

I think we can be close to 100% the letter is from Maya. The text is
If you are reading this please do not come looking for me. Chances are it was time for me to leave already. And I don't want to make you hurt even more than I'm sure you're already hurting. Take care of yourself okay? I know you've always struggled with that or something similar. But let's face it that alone wouldn't do your misery justice. I don't remember how I used to be. Or what I used to be like. Or much about the past since it's so far away now. But I hope you'll be kind to me. Or whatever is left.
So it's Maya Prime talking about Sensei and New Maya.

I think it would be out of character for Sekai to kill herself (as an amoral narcissist), but if she did I wouldn't put it past her to decide to take the people she loved with her, thinking it would be a favor.

EDIT: I guess I was just accidentally repeating DeSkel15, so let me add something more on to this post.

I hadn't thought about it before, but the "if you are reading this" means that Maya wasn't anticipating her death, she left it is as an insurance in case she did die. So she must have left it somewhere that Sensei would only look after her death (or maybe somewhere she knew she could remove it before anyone else looked). I bet Sensei is going to find it when he finally remembers the fucking boxes, and maybe that will change his attitude toward New Maya.

Last edited:

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Can anyone tell me if the choices from Chika's event "Our Time Atop This Mattress" is resolved yet?
I stopped playing at that Event so I can watch all choices without having to replay a huge chunk of the game, but none of Chika's events in the wiki mention the choice's results.

Oct 1, 2023
I think Tsubasa might not be completely aware about HOPE. She might hear "whispers" but she isn't talked directly to, like Yasu. (maybe she is but unlikely)

It's safe to assume that the tree belongs to HOPE, in which case it would make sense if this tree had the powers required to pinpoint Akira at any moment.

I think that what happened is that Tsubasa realized at some point, that she can use this tree to connect mentally to Akira and began to speak through his mind, "narrating" the events that she sees through his eyes. She isn't the story's narrator, she just seems like one because she it talking through his mind.

This would explain why Touka suddenly appeared in his school and in his classroom, she found this interesting being, a broken man, who happened to be a teacher which she has been looking for a long time. That's how she found Akira and that's how she knows virtually everything about him.

Every god deity has a means to be able to pop into Akira's mind at any moment, it would make sense if the way they can achieve this is through objects, like the Tsukioka Tree, which opens another can of worms > maybe GODS deities aren't real, they are just humans pretending to be and using "TERMINALS" and "OBJECTS" to fake omnipotency. Akira doesn't believe in "GOD" after all, and Tsubasa is just a normal woman who can wield a form of telepathic omnipresence just with the help of an object

EDIT: Tsubasa could also be HOPE herself, or HOPE's wife, which is very far-fecthed but I have my reasons to believe this

If WIRES is Tsuneyo's daddy, then he too is a human, using these omnipotent objects to reach Akira telepathically and to remain barely alive

Last edited:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the choices from Chika's event "Our Time Atop This Mattress" is resolved yet?
I stopped playing at that Event so I can watch all choices without having to replay a huge chunk of the game, but none of Chika's events in the wiki mention the choice's results.
The "correct choice" is Ayane, you get to see a threesome in the current build. Selebus has said that there will a path that sees every event, so no other choice will result in a unique event (I wouldn't be surprised if a Rin threesome, for example, happens at some point whether you chose it or not.).

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I doubt it, since Ami was likely in the wreck as she watched her parents die, and the Sekai who has shown up doesn't seem suicidal:
As Moonflare notes, Sensei is likely just being irrational, and Sekai surely loved Ami. She didn't seem to have a reason to kill herself, and her life was seemingly going rather well, tbh.

Also, I somewhat think Sensei caused the Accident, but more info is needed.
This is a valid argument, but, as you said, Sensei blames himself for the Accident; and Sekai, who is (at least according to Maya) a product of his imagination only repeats what Sensei thinks. There is still a question how product of Sensei's imagination interacts with the real world (e.g. Yasu's rabbits), but honestly it is in line with other world duality and perception stuff, so I'd rather not think about it for now

From my perspective, most logical explanation of blaming himself this strong for Accident would be either a recent quarrel or a suicide note. However, it's just a wild guess, more info is needed indeed

I'm more shocked that Sana's wasn't something like NiN - Closer... it seems more fitting for her lmao
Nothing changes, nobody understands Sana except me and Selebus. Lacuna Coil is a perfect match

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I was legit thinking about how the game would end.And i just have to say that a Harem end would be one of the worst outcomes.Every girl deserves her own ending and shot at hapinesss.

So my question is this.Do we know anything about the future of the game?Like has Selebus said anything about the possible endings and what not?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
This is a valid argument, but, as you said, Sensei blames himself for the Accident; and Sekai, who is (at least according to Maya) a product of his imagination only repeats what Sensei thinks. There is still a question how product of Sensei's imagination interacts with the real world (e.g. Yasu's rabbits), but honestly it is in line with other world duality and perception stuff, so I'd rather not think about it for now

From my perspective, most logical explanation of blaming himself this strong for Accident would be either a recent quarrel or a suicide note. However, it's just a wild guess, more info is needed indeed

Nothing changes, nobody understands Sana except me and Selebus. Lacuna Coil is a perfect match
On the topic of "What caused the accident".Can it be that Nozumo was suspicious of Sekais relationship with Akira,proceeded to confront Sekai while in the car,and that as a result caused the accident?

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I was legit thinking about how the game would end.And i just have to say that a Harem end would be one of the worst outcomes.Every girl deserves her own ending and shot at hapinesss.

So my question is this.Do we know anything about the future of the game?Like has Selebus said anything about the possible endings and what not?
I'm fairly new to the community and might get some stuff wrong, but I'll take a shot at answering this. The game is currently in the "harem route" which we have recently learned is the first five chapters. After that will be the "dark route", which we don't know much about, but this is a game about being happy so I can't imagine anything will go wrong. Remember to smile! Then there are the "purity routes", which from what I understand will be "good ends" for all of the 35 girls. Finally there is a "true end", which again we don't know much about, but probably involves leaving the "simulation" or whatever the fuck Kumon-mi is. So it's probably unlikely that there is any sort of harem ending at all.

On the topic of "What caused the accident".Can it be that Nozumo was suspicious of Sekais relationship with Akira,proceeded to confront Sekai while in the car,and that as a result caused the accident?
This is very possible. There is an event ("First Contact"?) which describes a car crash, ending with the line "Why did it have to be him?". It's been theorized that that is Nozomu asking Sekai about Akira.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes