MaliciousMeerkat

Mar 4, 2022
As a matter of comparison, the file size for my version of .39 is 10.5 GB. I have some, but not all of the care packages installed, which likely accounts for the difference between my number and the left image.

What's the file/folder count difference between the two? Because something is definitely up with the image on the right. Almost like you installed another game inside one of the game folders, or something.
Looks like you were right. Took a look at file count and was about double.. then found when i actually looked into why i see that the game folder had a copy verson.. so i had the game folder twice in there. Ha, now i feel dumb though i wonder how i managed to do that.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Looks like you were right. Took a look at file count and was about double.. then found when i actually looked into why i see that the game folder had a copy verson.. so i had the game folder twice in there. Ha, now i feel dumb though i wonder how i managed to do that.
Let's just say there's a reason I knew to look for that.

I've found multiple games installed within a single game's folder.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Let's just say there's a reason I knew to look for that.

I've found multiple games installed within a single game's folder.
Reminds me of how, for years, i could never get any of the script extenders to work for any Bethesda game. Kept throwing the towel in and proclaiming they mustn't be worth it any way. Took me an embarrassingly long time to realise the files didn't go in with the other mods but one folder above, the one with the .exe in it.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Guuuuhhh The Smiths. They're just like Nodoka an acquired taste. You either like them or you hate them no in-between.
I think it really depends on your tolerance for Morrissey, because Johnny Marr's guitar lines are fucking awesome and I don't see how anyone cannot love them.

<puts on "Cemetry Gates">

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I think it really depends on your tolerance for Morrissey, because Johnny Marr's guitar lines are fucking awesome and I don't see how anyone cannot love them.

<puts on "Cemetry Gates">
I agree Johnny Marr is an all time great but I despise Morrissey's voice. And ironically There Is A Light That Never Goes Out is how I was introduced to The Smiths and its the second time that song has been referenced in game so I'm being reminded of that terrible introduction to them.

Jan 1, 2024
  • Haha
Reactions: hernestojavier621

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based off these previews, I can't help but wonder if things are about to get bad for Touka.

Yasu warned Touka not to interfere, or bad things would happen:
And it looks like Touka could not wait any longer to talk to Sensei.

Of course, that was when he was even more broken, and Yasu seems to think "horrible changes" are already coming:
So, perhaps this will be more of a good thing than a bad thing.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes