Aug 20, 2021
She definitely gets a notification from motion sensers in Sensei's secret apartment. With a video feed from her secret cameras in there, that about to show Sensei railing Maya. Quite convinient attire for the occasion.
That would make a looooot of sense, actually. I didn’t even think of that possibility.

Especially since Touka has a crush on Akira, plus she’s caught him and Maya just before they were about to kiss on the beach in the past, so there’s already a bit of a history there. I wonder how she’ll react if what you say turns out to be the case.

In my opinion, either extremely pissed or very turned on. No in between :LOL:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
That would make a looooot of sense, actually. I didn’t even think of that possibility.

Especially since Touka has a crush on Akira, plus she’s caught him and Maya just before they were about to kiss on the beach in the past, so there’s already a bit of a history there. I wonder how she’ll react if what you say turns out to be the case.

In my opinion, either extremely pissed or very turned on. No in between :LOL:
Why not both? For real though Touka already knows about Akira's relationships with both Chika and Maya; she won't be surpised to find out he's having sex. So she'd be mildly annoyed, but secretly she's just annoyed it's not her.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Small detail I just noticed but the name you choose for Ayane in "Untitled" is the name Wilford Blackhole Hands chooses for the kid inside of him. If you go back in the replay the name will be redacted. Which means Sensei and Ayane's kid is in Wilford Blackhole Hands or one of them? So does this mean DasiyWari isn't the couple's only kid?

Jan 1, 2024
In the Halloween event where Maya dresses up as Akira she makes her eyes go swirly while doing an impression of him. Just throwing that in there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and also I just noticed Akira and Nao-chan have the same shoes but reversed color

Jan 1, 2024
Honestly, this is just reminding me of a happy event and that this Sara is just one of the happy event Saras. Also I find it suspicious with HOW GOD DAMN BRIGHT THAT ROOM IS, I don't really think Sara could lighten up the mood enough for it to be like that which was why I thought of one of those happy events (and also the smile) or maybe during the trip somehow Akira had gotten better and this is after the trip with Sara probably saying goodbye and commenting on how the trip was while lighting up the mood possibly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
Jun 20, 2023
Finally the answer why so many girls have the hots for Akira is revealed. Sensei canonically is harem protaganist EX. The Egg must be the Holy Grail then. This was all just another part of Miyuverse or in this case Amiverse

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
View attachment 3549213 View attachment 3549217

So not sure if anyone else finds this interesting. i kept an older game cause the care packages seem to have broken on the newer ones. (yes i support this on subscribestar and don't have any of the drm stuff messed with) I have update patches that bring both these to .39 and i haven't noticed any content missing in the older one. Yet it seems the newer one is much bigger despite the equivalent content.
As a matter of comparison, the file size for my version of .39 is 10.5 GB. I have some, but not all of the care packages installed, which likely accounts for the difference between my number and the left image.

What's the file/folder count difference between the two? Because something is definitely up with the image on the right. Almost like you installed another game inside one of the game folders, or something.

Reactions: MaliciousMeerkat
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes