Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Hold on, I just that with Himawari's existance, I can have an Amamiya "family reunion" just like with the Tsukiokas :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Being that Akira is Akira it could happen, but Himawari has implied many times that this dynamic doesn't exist between them - and also possibly that she doesn't live with him (?) - that's harder to determine because it was the mysterious narrator saying that she loves riding some sort of train to cross districts and go see him (it could also be a metaphor and not about the future at all).

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I really should begin a replay and go slower/read through - I missed a few things easily I'm sure trying to kind of power through and reach the end of the current stuff, pausing only to just relive key sexy moments or hilarious stuff haha.

Ugh, except replaying that goddamn end of chapter 3 reset. Not looking forward to that one.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I really should begin a replay and go slower/read through - I missed a few things easily I'm sure trying to kind of power through and reach the end of the current stuff, pausing only to just relive key sexy moments or hilarious stuff haha.

Ugh, except replaying that goddamn end of chapter 3 reset. Not looking forward to that one.
I've been replaying for the first time and so far my worst moments were Kirin's blackmail, Molly's scene, Maya's scary room, Maya's flashback during the reset to bring back summer, Tsuneyo's stand up routine, Nodoka's blackmail, and rapist Makoto.

Most emotional moments were Akira and Rin's first kiss, Ayane fighting Kirin back, Maya receiving the scarf, Ami hugging Makoto in class, Kaori saying friend for the first time, Chika's mother looking at their house full of life from the portrait, Yuki's talk with Yumi after the Nodoka's events, Akira's first flashback through Niki's letters.

But really, almost all events are much better on a replay, you pick up on so much more stuff. I just wish we didn't have to play printscreen with flashing images and mess with wiki's and hexadecimal and online cipher translators just to understand what's written on the screen.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I've been replaying for the first time and so far my worst moments were Kirin's blackmail, Molly's scene, Maya's scary room, Maya's flashback during the reset to bring back summer, Tsuneyo's stand up routine, Nodoka's blackmail, and rapist Makoto.

Most emotional moments were Akira and Rin's first kiss, Ayane fighting Kirin back, Maya receiving the scarf, Ami hugging Makoto in class, Kaori saying friend for the first time, Chika's mother looking at their house full of life from the portrait, Yuki's talk with Yumi after the Nodoka's events, Akira's first flashback through Niki's letters.

But really, almost all events are much better on a replay, you pick up on so much more stuff. I just wish we didn't have to play printscreen with flashing images and mess with wiki's and hexadecimal and online cipher translators just to understand what's written on the screen.
The Makoto forced sex scene was...hoo. That was definitely uncomfy.

There are a ton of amazing moments but I do agree - Selebus is an incredible writer and insanely gifted with the sheer creativity and hidden stuff but I find it almost exhausting at how if you miss a single thing you can get stuck w/o needing a guide. Nevermind I can't even decipher half the whacky stuff like you said lol

Still looking forward to it but just gonna do it slow and try to catch more things.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Btw, for those planning on replaying, I'd recommend paying attention to the moonlight:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems related to the gods or at least the Moons:

When I finally find time to replay, I plan on paying more attention to this (Since the Moons was a Chapter 3 thing, I neglected to pay as much attention as I should have), and the lighting as well, as it sometimes gets brighter or darker, especially in certain areas, for example:

It seems obvious who the Red Moon/Moonlight is related to:

Edit: I also think Green = Pareidolia, but I'd need to replay to see if I missed something.

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I really do love Yumi's arc and love the effort it's taking for Akira to get back in her good graces.

ONLY FOR NODOKA TO TORPEDO THAT SHIT AGAIN REEEEEEE

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I really do love Yumi's arc and love the effort it's taking for Akira to get back in her good graces.

ONLY FOR NODOKA TO TORPEDO THAT SHIT AGAIN REEEEEEE
Something really really wants Akira to be with Yumi so that's gonna happen regardless, praise be.

But I agree, the worst part of all of this for me was Akira's inaction.

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Something really really wants Akira to be with Yumi so that's gonna happen regardless, praise be.

But I agree,
Really looking forward to that moment. But also looking forward to once Yumi caves and admits how she feels, who else are we gonna rope in with her *sips tea*

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Really looking forward to that moment. But also looking forward to once Yumi caves and admits how she feels, who else are we gonna rope in with her *sips tea*
It's interesting because I'm pretty sure Chika knows. She has tried to get Yumi to admit it so many times. From saying that if she doesn't admit this to her before something happens, this will blow up in their faces and ruin their friendship - to actively cucking her in order to prove a point. Chinami seems to know as well.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
It's interesting because I'm pretty sure Chika knows. She has tried to get Yumi to admit it so many times. From saying that if she doesn't admit this to her before something happens, this will blow up in their faces and ruin their friendship - to actively cucking her in order to prove a point. Chinami seems to know as well.
Yeah for sure - multiple convos and to me the moment that solidified that Yumi does have a thing for Sensei? When she and Chinami catch you guys after you fuck Chika in the dressing room lmao. The look on her face the whole time xD

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah for sure - multiple convos and to me the moment that solidified that Yumi does have a thing for Sensei? When she and Chinami catch you guys after you fuck Chika in the dressing room lmao. The look on her face the whole time xD
tbf I think Yumi's the one that has been interested in him before most of the girls, certainly the one that received most of his attention before resets (and apart from Maya, Ayane and Ami).

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Ahhhh. More of that sweet, sweet irony... I love it.

I've been referencing this latest Ami event a lot lately... I must like it a lot. :LOL: Definitely one of the highlights of Chapter 4 for me so far.
Yeah I REALLY liked that entire camping event though I'm still trying to decipher the Nao/Kaori stuff. But I feel like if this is how we're gonna save Ami, that's the way to do it.

Edit: Plus the Touka phone call mmmf *chef's kiss*

lolbob3

Jan 19, 2020
We havn't learned what yumi and sensei's relationship before the resets were right? I can somwhat remember yumi implying something was going on due to her constant abstent from class, but I can't imagine Akira caring about it so much that he keeps bothering Yumi?

Reset 0 Akira from what I remember forgot everything, and is already pretty fked up, what about pre-reset Akira? How was he functioning to a point where he was able to teach a class? It was all early chapter 1 so I dont remember much but I think Makoto mentioned he was pretty normal?

Now that i think about it, do we know any backstory before reset? How Akira ended up at the seemingly random spot where he is in class with ami and reset starts?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Question about white eyes, genuinely associated with possession from HOPE or angels.

What about this event?

Until this moment I was led to believe that white eyes = angels/hope, but maybe not? Also, it was to my understanding that this whole beach trip during christmas is being influenced heavily by HOPE, but if this is not the case here, then I wonder if I have to go through all of them again to try and discern what's HOPE and what's Pareidolia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
We havn't learned what yumi and sensei's relationship before the resets were right? I can somwhat remember yumi implying something was going on due to her constant abstent from class, but I can't imagine Akira caring about it so much that he keeps bothering Yumi?

Reset 0 Akira from what I remember forgot everything, and is already pretty fked up, what about pre-reset Akira? How was he functioning to a point where he was able to teach a class? It was all early chapter 1 so I dont remember much but I think Makoto mentioned he was pretty normal?

Now that i think about it, do we know any backstory before reset? How Akira ended up at the seemingly random spot where he is in class with ami and reset starts?
Regarding Yumi: There are many scattered fragments about him during school pre-resets. The thing about him paying more attention to Yumi than anyone else comes directly from her mouth - so it doesn't have to be entirely true, but I'd wager it is. She says he stalked her constantly, and gave her detentions, in her words they were creepy (to what extent we do not know), there is a flashback about Yumi possibly being shirtless in his office (mind you this could be from another timeline, or even not his office).

But she does say that the worst part about the detentions was he saying that she could do more with her life constantly, so maybe they weren't that creepy. In fact, she says that at one point he tracked her down and managed to make an arcade where she hung out stop accepting her there (either so that she'd come to school or so that she would stop stealing from there).

Regarding general school life: From Makoto's initial dialogues, it seems he was a normal teacher, and hardworking enough to be admired by both her and Futaba. Also flexible enough to allow Chika to skip some classes to check on her idols. The photo that we have of all girls, that Maya puts in his folder, was taken by him (can't recall the event, but we see him taking it while they pose).

Regarding his personal life: It seems he never answered Ami's affections, felt absolutely no attraction towards Ayane, didn't pursue any of the girls in any shape or form (maybe with the exception of Yumi) and instead was pretty much Maya's boyfriend for years without ever cheating on her (although not much of a wholesome relationship there).

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Regarding his personal life: It seems he never answered Ami's affections, felt absolutely no attraction towards Ayane, didn't pursue any of the girls in any shape or form (maybe with the exception of Yumi) and instead was pretty much Maya's boyfriend for years without ever cheating on her.
In other words - he was super boooooooooooring xD

New Sensei has some fucked up things obviously but in most cases the girls seem to all have gained better lives or personal moments as a result.

As for Maya - I like her character but I still can't help but feel like she did something terrible as well that pulled Sensei away from Niki/Noriko.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Question about white eyes, genuinely associated with possession from HOPE or angels.

What about this event?

Until this moment I was led to believe that white eyes = angels/hope, but maybe not? Also, it was to my understanding that this whole beach trip during christmas is being influenced heavily by HOPE, but if this is not the case here, then I wonder if I have to go through all of them again to try and discern what's HOPE and what's Pareidolia.
It seems like USER2/Wire god also does the white eyes possession thing:
And Sekai (and presumably her Angels, the black ones) does it too:

I don't think it's distinct enough to be indicative of a specific being's actions, by itself. It occurs a little too "randomly" and consistently:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes