Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
For the scene where she stays it's Nodoka that implies that Yumi has feelings for Akira (at most you could surmise she has feelings because she chooses to masturbate rather than to watch him get a blowjob, but that's not a confession). For the actual confession, which happens in Moon-touched, there's no real difference to the confession part. It just changes the bit before it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.. Hm... Chika never told Yumi about us being a thing... when does that happen?
Because weirdly enough, I did everything like guide said, so I would guess she should have said?
But I got no idea...

Honestly with the build up and incredible back and forth it has, I feel like the Yumi + Sensei sex scene is gonna be pretty apocalyptic lmao.
I wonder if it will be Pareidolia doing... since as it seems Sensei doesn't seem to want to jump her immediately...

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
... That's the girl of whom I have younger pictures of ...
... The pictures she is not very proud of nor would she be proud of knowing we have them ...
... Yet we still have them and we love them ...
...except she does know we have them now thanks to Ami. So that's gonna be an awkward convo. But I must have Uta - she's so precious.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
...except she does know we have them now thanks to Ami. So that's gonna be an awkward convo. But I must have Uta - she's so precious.
... It is a very rare feeling... but I do not wanna harm her... just like her friend... who I want to psychically scar...
... I loved the picture we get from her during one of the care packages...
... I want more care packages...

Also yes this please please please - especially if Io caves and DOES also have sex with them.
gods Gods can always aid us with that... little problem...

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
... It is a very rare feeling... but I do not wanna harm her... just like her friend... who I want to psychically scar...

The piracy shipped has sailed. We overcame Sel's DRM and ego and won the battle. But at the cost of not seeing the rest of Uta's list and the Consensual Sex in the Missonary Postion animation for Sana. Heavy the head that wears the piracy crown.

Reactions: corsair101
Aug 20, 2021

God… The Akira/Uta/Io throuple needs to happen in some form later in the game. All that care package picture does is make me want it more.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I haven't touched those yet due to the DRM woes (I know we have guides on it) but I probably should dabble there now that I can back up my saves/have seen all the current content save for care packages.

God… The Akira/Uta/Io throuple needs to happen in some form later in the game. All that care package picture does is make me want it more.
Also yes this please please please - especially if Io caves and DOES also have sex with them.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I have a specific question about the 5th reset (the one with the sleepover and quiz, also the one NAO is introduced and after Sekai is revived).

AmIOkay keeps Akira for an entire week in the quiz, Himawari keeps trying to protect him but has to flee before the final answer. Then AmIOKay says that he'll have to start over (either meaning that he'll be reset or that he will have to take the quiz again).

However! Someone hijacks the entire thing, and AmIOkay points out that she didn't know it was possible (everything turns red) and if "It" already knew about it. Whoever did it though, most likely saved Akira and is far beyond what the freelancers are capable of.

Then as they reset the world (covered by a red glare from the moon), Sekai waits in the corner watching.

Well, question is, who saved him in the quiz? Also, did they save him from restarting or from reset itself? And what is the It that AmIOkay asks if it knows about it? NAO references an entity outside of gods in her speech too.

In my understanding, Sekai most likely hijacked the quiz (evidenced by both the color red, her status overall, the fact that NAO does nothing, and her following him to the roof immediately after). But then, this puts us in an interesting position of Sekai being the one that saved Akira instead of say, Pareidolia, whose plans needed this version of him.

(if this was too complex to follow I'll try to add some pictures as I have the time).

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Well, fudge - I guess the disable DRM is for an older version and it doesn't look like it plays nice with .40 - gotta undo this but I did back up stuff so, hooray xD

Reactions: Moonflare

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I'm just maintaining 2 folders/game states so I can keep one pristine with saves and the other I can muck up trying the care packages :D

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Well, fudge - I guess the disable DRM is for an older version and it doesn't look like it plays nice with .40 - gotta undo this but I did back up stuff so, hooray xD
If you’re up for it, just download an old enough version of the game and simply view CPs exclusively with this separate copy. Version before and including v0.28 would work.

Pros is that you never need to update your gui ever or anything of that nature. Cons is that downloading any version of LiL takes about two billion years.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
If you’re up for it, just download an old enough version of the game and simply view CPs exclusively with this separate copy. Version before and including v0.28 would work.

Pros is that you never need to update your gui ever or anything of that nature. Cons is that downloading any version of LiL takes about two billion years.
LOL - fair suggestion actually. Once I get this setup definitely not shifting it - absolutely a hassle.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes