Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
There's supposedly 3 Io Events, 2 Uta Events, and 3 Yasu Events, so, it'll surely be interesting, imo.

If Uta's Wizard Pic doesn't come up, that'll be disappointing, though.
With five events between the two of them I'm not sure how it wouldn't. Like, what would they even talk about. I'm betting it will probably involve Io and Uta both coming clean about their traumas, because advances that are overdue seem to be the general idea with most characters at the moment (Molly and Touka advanced romantically/sexually - Sara and Maki as well, and Yuki did too in a roundabout way).

Uta's arc is already with us almost there, but it wouldn't make sense for it to go at it without them dealing with it (how the hell Akira is going to explain that HOPE sent it to him and wouldn't let him delete it, I have no idea). And Io, well, Io doesn't really have anywhere else to go. Seems to me like the triggers have been placed so that these issues can be tackled, both with them seeing the picture (which is the excuse for Uta to talk about it), and with the Nodoka accusation in public (which will have Io dealing with that).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
With five events between the two of them I'm not sure how it wouldn't. Like, what would they even talk about. I'm betting it will probably involve Io and Uta both coming clean about their traumas, because advances that are overdue seem to be the general idea with most characters at the moment (Molly and Touka advanced romantically/sexually - Sara and Maki as well, and Yuki did too in a roundabout way).

Uta's arc is already with us almost there, but it wouldn't make sense for it to go at it without them dealing with it (how the hell Akira is going to explain that HOPE sent it to him and wouldn't let him delete it, I have no idea). And Io, well, Io doesn't really have anywhere else to go. Seems to me like the triggers have been placed so that these issues can be tackled, both with them seeing the picture (which is the excuse for Uta to talk about it), and with the Nodoka accusation in public (which will have Io dealing with that).
Considering Sensei seemed to be jerking off to Wizard Uta ever since he got it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt it's really HOPE preventing him from deleting it... it's simply a "gift" that keeps on "giving" apparently.

But yeah, this sounds like an interesting talk. I somewhat think Uta might be into it, though. Io? Not so much.

Aug 20, 2021
Damn we're gonna have to wait another cycle before Touka gets more huh? The teasing. THE TEASING.
Who knows? Maybe we’ll get lucky and get some lewd Touka action in one of the main events at the Beach (0.42) or Halloween (0.44)? That seems like it could be a possibility.

After all, using just one example, Nodoka lost her virginity in “White-Fronted Parrot”, a completely regular Main Event. Not that I think we’d straight up take Touka’s virginity immediately, but an h scene could very well be in the cards.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Who knows? Maybe we’ll get lucky and get some lewd Touka action in one of the main events at the Beach (0.42) or Halloween (0.44)? That seems like it could be a possibility.

After all, using just one example, Nodoka lost her virginity in “White-Fronted Parrot”, a completely regular Main Event. Not that I think we’d straight up take Touka’s virginity immediately, but an h scene could very well be in the cards.

At least let us kiss or grope the girl and fluster her if not - but yeah, fair point that main events in the last chapters have gotten a lot more spicy.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
At least let us kiss or grope the girl and fluster her if not - but yeah, fair point that main events in the last chapters have gotten a lot more spicy.
Remembering that as this is the biggest chapter there is a high chance that it will not end at the end of the year, we will possibly end this chapter by doing the reset puzzle and arriving at the roof and very possibly seeing something surprising during the reset and upon arrival at the roof.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
Aug 20, 2021
Remembering that as this is the biggest chapter there is a high chance that it will not end at the end of the year, we will possibly end this chapter by doing the reset puzzle and arriving at the roof and very possibly seeing something surprising during the reset and upon arrival at the roof.
Reset 7 is gonna be insane. There are so many unknown variables at play, after all… We’ve never seen what a Spring reset has looked like, after all. And on top of that, this will be the first reset without Maya Prime with us.

Okay, I mean technically Maya Prime disappeared just before the reset commenced last time, but you get what I mean. Her loss has had time to sink in now…

And speaking of Maya… I wonder how New Maya will react to making it to the rooftop and learning that this ‘time and memory stuff’ holds weight after all. How might that affect her outlook on things?

The hype for reset 7 is unreal, you guys. Seriously. And I know I’m the minority here, but I like the reset puzzles! Sue me! :LOL:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Reset 7 is gonna be insane. There are so many unknown variables at play, after all… We’ve never seen what a Spring reset has looked like, after all. And on top of that, this will be the first reset without Maya Prime with us.

Okay, I mean technically Maya Prime disappeared just before the reset commenced last time, but you get what I mean. Her loss has had time to sink in now…

And speaking of Maya… I wonder how New Maya will react to making it to the rooftop and learning that this ‘time and memory stuff’ holds weight after all. How might that affect her outlook on things?

The hype for reset 7 is unreal, you guys. Seriously. And I know I’m the minority here, but I like the reset puzzles! Sue me! :LOL:
Most of them were neat even if I need guides - Reset 6 though can die in a fucking fire. That was just tedium extreme and how the hell would you even decode half of that clue wise xD

But yes I'm real curious how the next reset will be w/o Maya Prime and who else will show up on the roof.

Edit: Just replayed the Moe Moe Maya scene - god it still makes me giggle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I'm curious about Akira's speeches, because he still has very little desire to live because most of his thoughts are him being happy knowing that even if he dies there will be people caring and helping Ami and this shows that he still wants to die and this will possibly influence the reset as he doesn't have much desire to continue.

Regarding the new Maya's reaction, it is likely that she will break down a little mentally because she will see that Ayane, Makoto and Akira didn't lie to her and she will possibly start to believe that she is just a copy of the first Maya.

I'm curious to know if we will see other beings like Big Boy or other gods, it would be really cool if along the way Ayane or Makoto met one of these gods on the way since there are no longer boxes blocking the school corridors.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I've said it before and i stand by it, i look forward to seeing Tsukasa's reaction to having Akira's gigantic dick shoved up her ass... at least i hope there is such a scene in the future.
I really like Tsukasa but um - can the wizard get a little more wizened first before the ass dickings commence? xD

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really like Tsukasa but um - can the wizard get a little more wizened first before the ass dickings commence? xD
No, whilst i do enjoy exploring shitty human behaviour in my fiction, i'm not exactly looking forward to however things go down with Chinami or even Nao, but Tsukasa, no, i need to see that fucking brat take enormous cock balls deep up her ass just to see her face twist in karmic justice. I don't hate her, hell, i would even say i like her, but as a raw concept, getting that spoilt princess dick slapped off of her pedestal and reduced to an onahole will be very enjoyable to watch.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
No, whilst i do enjoy exploring shitty human behaviour in my fiction, i'm not exactly looking forward to however things go down with Chinami or even Nao, but Tsukasa, no, i need to see that fucking brat take enormous cock ball deep up her ass just to see her face twist in karmic justice. I don't hate her, hell, i would even say i like her, but as a raw concept, getting that spoilt princess dick slapped off of her pedestal and reduced to an onahole will be very enjoyable to watch.
Know who needs a dick up her ass even more? Tsubasa. She needs a spanking too for being such a brat, even in her more ‘mature’ age.

…Better yet, why not handle mother and daughter at once? Now there’s an idea.

Oct 1, 2023
No, whilst i do enjoy exploring shitty human behaviour in my fiction, i'm not exactly looking forward to however things go down with Chinami or even Nao, but Tsukasa, no, i need to see that fucking brat take enormous cock ball deep up her ass just to see her face twist in karmic justice. I don't hate her, hell, i would even say i like her, but as a raw concept, getting that spoilt princess dick slapped off of her pedestal and reduced to an onahole will be very enjoyable to watch.
You couldn't have explained it better

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes