Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
About the next reset, I still think it will be delayed or maybe just one for this chapter. I feel pareiwhatever will hold on tight to spring.

I am not sure if I believe new Maya will make it to the next one, just a feeling I guess.

On another reset idea.. Maya not sensing reset 6 coming, I noticed this on my current replay for one of her events I read last night:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
You all were talking about apples earlier:

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Know who needs a dick up her ass even more? Tsubasa. She needs a spanking too for being such a brat, even in her more ‘mature’ age.

…Better yet, why not handle mother and daughter at once? Now there’s an idea.
Honestly, yeah - Tsubasa does need a proper dicking at this point and she's absolutely steering for one. Gotta wonder which member of the family is gonna get it first at this rate lmao.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Jealous Maya is something to behold.

I mean, it seemed to be the case for years...

Edit: Also, Kirin doesn't know shit huh

Pretty sure most people would lose to Yumi. And I'd also like to point out that Kirin dances to the sound of despacito while confessing to Akira, and that's Ayane's song to him. It's like, really Selebus? you had to go there?

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I am really curious to see how the dynamic with Kirin will change now that we've peeling back the layers on her "sluttiness" - but I'm still way more invested in Karin's arc.

...if we could stop FUCKING IT UP AND MAKING THE WHOLESOME GIRL NOT TRUST US THANKS

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I am really curious to see how the dynamic with Kirin will change now that we've peeling back the layers on her "sluttiness" - but I'm still way more invested in Karin's arc.

...if we could stop FUCKING IT UP AND MAKING THE WHOLESOME GIRL NOT TRUST US THANKS
I hereby retract my statement that Karin is just plain boring upon having replayed her arc, but I still feel like she's not that compelling either. I don't know, maybe this event will do something for her character, because she basically remained the same for 4 chapters. It's like what Kirin says "how the hell are you still fainting even after going on a date with him?". But, tbh I don't even know where her character would go...

I don't see her being corrupted, nor do I see her going paladin route and exposing Akira either. At the present moment, Kirin wants to become better so that she can have a chance at Akira, but I don't see how that would motivate Karin to pursue him either (not after what Pareidolia did). I'm not even sure if they'd talk about it, maybe Kirin will press Akira about it though.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I hereby retract my statement that Karin is just plain boring upon having replayed her arc, but I still feel like she's not that compelling either. I don't know, maybe this event will do something for her character, because she basically remained the same for 4 chapters. It's like what Kirin says "how the hell are you still fainting even after going on a date with him?". But, tbh I don't even know where her character would go...

I don't see her being corrupted, nor do I see her going paladin route and exposing Akira either. At the present moment, Kirin wants to become better so that she can have a chance at Akira, but I don't see how that would motivate Karin to pursue him either (not after what Pareidolia did). I'm not even sure if they'd talk about it, maybe Kirin will press Akira about it though.

Yeah that's the main issue - like she has less presence overall than Yuki in a sense which is...crazy. She's always kind of just there in scenes being absurdly cute/embarrassed but I really wanna see her content grow. Kirin has just a truckload more and I find Kirin just kind of generic in the "slut who is using it to cover insecurities" bit but that's begun to grow and it's cool.

Feel like Karin could present a less corruptible but wholesomely sweet side of things to salve Akira's mind. Of course we're gonna plow her at some point ANYWAY but now we gotta get through the awkward shit thanks to whichever god dun fucked up.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah that's the main issue - like she has less presence overall than Yuki in a sense which is...crazy. She's always kind of just there in scenes being absurdly cute/embarrassed but I really wanna see her content grow. Kirin has just a truckload more and I find Kirin just kind of generic in the "slut who is using it to cover insecurities" bit but that's begun to grow and it's cool.

Feel like Karin could present a less corruptible but wholesomely sweet side of things to salve Akira's mind. Of course we're gonna plow her at some point ANYWAY but now we gotta get through the awkward shit thanks to whichever god dun fucked up.
Well, Kirin is like a dumber Nodoka. She's incredibly chaotic, which is at first taken as her being malevolent, but it's more that she really doesn't understand what she's doing (obviously this doesn't make it okay). Actually, one could argue that her actions are way worse than Nodoka's, since her level of blackmail and sexual assault is much deeper, and at multiple times. Nodoka is more like a Tsubasa, just that their objectives are opposite to one another.

However! Kirin also serves a purpose to Akira during the Molly's phase, being the one person that engages him with what he did. She also provides much needed support to Noriko. And her growth is very believable. Ayane destroys her in furlough, during truth or dare no one asks her anything - she just stays the entire game being ignored, then Akira goes on to destroy her as well during the threesome with Miku - and if you choose to say you'd marry her, she goes on to vomit. She only starts to really come to terms with the person she is after she gets hit with "you're not good enough for me, and no one cares about you".

I don't think she deserves to be forgiven to be honest, the things she did were way too fucked up - but in terms of development, it's a great story. And all of this happened without even addressing her relationship with her sister, which is amazing (cause there's so much to come). All the while Karin is... well, she exists I suppose. Tbh, in the most horrible way, her character should thank Pareidolia, cause at least there's something happening now.

As for Yuki, the woman deserves the world in terms of development. Her conversation with Yumi after the Nodoka's events is such an incredible piece of writing. It's like everytime she shows up her story evolves and it's always relevant stuff too.

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
I've been wanting to give this game another go for a long time, but always end up feeling slightly intimidated by the size and format.

How easy/simple/realistic is it to play through this game without missing content? Time progressing seems like it might force you to miss loads?

Is there a basic overview of what routes are available and their conditions somewhere?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
How easy/simple/realistic is it to play through this game without missing content? Time progressing seems like it might force you to miss loads?

Is there a basic overview of what routes are available and their conditions somewhere?
Download the guide mod and follow it, it's not a 100%, but it will mostly lead you into a route of seeing every event available. Although the game flirts with "routes" there is no real secondary route, just a main route and ways of missing parts of it.

As you'll see below, the guide mod is both integrated and very to the point, just keep checking it after every event and you'll be fine. There are also puzzles about 2 times per chapter, you'll need a sheet with the answers for those. The guide mod does not include it.

There's also a wiki to the game, in which you can search for the name of the events if there is need for troubleshooting, and transcripts of many translations if that interests you.

Might be a good idea for you to keep a separate save for each arc of the story, that might be useful if you accidentaly find yourself missing something (although mostly unnecessary if you have the guide mod).

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
On another reset idea.. Maya not sensing reset 6 coming, I noticed this on my current replay for one of her events I read last night:
Another weird thing I noticed about Maya previous to the 6th reset is when she mentions Akira's blackouts.

It seems to me that her memories are quite being altered between resets, or that the pre-6th reset Maya has been tampered with, maybe the same phenomenon that caused her to be invisible to Akira Ayane in the previous reset.

Last edited:

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
Download the guide mod and follow it, it's not a 100%, but it will mostly lead you into a route of seeing every event available. Although the game flirts with "routes" there is no real secondary route, just a main route and ways of missing parts of it.

As you'll see below, the guide mod is both integrated and very to the point, just keep checking it after every event and you'll be fine. There are also puzzles about 2 times per chapter, you'll need a sheet with the answers for those. The guide mod does not include it.

There's also a wiki to the game, in which you can search for the name of the events if there is need for troubleshooting, and transcripts of many translations if that interests you.

Might be a good idea for you to keep a separate save for each arc of the story, that might be useful if you accidentaly find yourself missing something (although mostly unnecessary if you have the guide mod).
Cheers, will look into this :)

How much breathing room do you generally have to goof around and explore the sandbox without missing things? Do I basically need to stick strictly to the order the guide lists things or is it safe to spent a couple ingame weeks pursuing characters I'm particularly interested in every now and then?

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021

How much breathing room do you generally have to goof around and explore the sandbox without missing things? Do I basically need to stick strictly to the order the guide lists things or is it safe to spent a couple ingame weeks pursuing characters I'm particularly interested in every now and then?
A lot of room to do whatever you want, quests rarely have to be completed until certain point, and in those cases it's just complete x until y to get z bonus...

Sometimes it's juts "This quest starts new Monday", but that's rare...
Also... Maya my beloved...
1716585322859.png
I wonder how many years will we have to wait...

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
So, let's talk a bit about Nao-chan's arrival.

Kaori most likely has Sekai parts, and the foreshadowing about something awakening is related to her. So I'm just gonna skip that part of the event. This is gonna be mostly about Nao-chan. That being said, I'd like to point out what the narrator says before they start the treasure hunt:

Then we skip to when she appears:

Then, given that Nao was sent by a group of beings, that think Akira needs help in preventing the amount of damage he's taking, we could say this sounds a lot like Himawari. But I doubt she'd even have the power to do something like this. Another question is, was Nao sent to Kaori to protect Sekai, or to prevent Sekai from fully taking over Kaori?

Regarding the accident, I'm a little confused still. Who was in the car with Sekai, who was in the other car, where was Akira in all of this? (because Niki takes him to a place where he jumped - jumped how? I was confused about this even thinking she could be talking about his suicide attempt, but it seemed to be about the car accident, and if so, how was it that he jumped?)
And at last, just who the hell is "him" from "why did it have to be him"?

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
So, let's talk a bit about Nao-chan's arrival.

Kaori most likely has Sekai parts, and the foreshadowing about something awakening is related to her. So I'm just gonna skip that part of the event. This is gonna be mostly about Nao-chan. That being said, I'd like to point out what the narrator says before they start the treasure hunt:

Then we skip to when she appears:

Then, given that Nao was sent by a group of beings, that think Akira needs help in preventing the amount of damage he's taking, we could say this sounds a lot like Himawari. But I doubt she'd even have the power to do something like this. Another question is, was Nao sent to Kaori to protect Sekai, or to prevent Sekai from fully taking over Kaori?

Regarding the accident, I'm a little confused still. Who was in the car with Sekai, who was in the other car, where was Akira in all of this? (because Niki takes him to a place where he jumped - jumped how? I was confused about this even thinking she could be talking about his suicide attempt, but it seemed to be about the car accident, and if so, how was it that he jumped?)
And at last, just who the hell is "him" from "why did it have to be him"?
Nozomu?
1716586235721.png

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

If you check the guide mod it will tell you where you have to go to unlock the next "story"event to progress the plot, so if you want to keep farming points or seeing repeatable h-scenes, just don't trigger them.

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
Another unsubstantiated theory I have is that Tojo Ramen is actually either Akira's childhood house or his tutoring apartment. Maybe the forbidden room with Mr. Tojo in the second floor is Akira's room. Maybe Mr. Tojo himself is an alternate version of Akira. And no, I have no further proof other than vibes.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Another unsubstantiated theory I have is that Tojo Ramen is actually either Akira's childhood house or his tutoring apartment. Maybe the forbidden room with Mr. Tojo in the second floor is Akira's room. Maybe Mr. Tojo himself is an alternate version of Akira. And no, I have no further proof other than vibes.
Or maybe that's Nozomu... since y'know... Sekai is back and everything... and I'd be glad to cuck Nozomu all over again..

Also... anyone else knew about this ?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Another weird thing I noticed about Maya previous to the 6th reset is when she mentions Akira's blackouts.

It seems to me that her memories are quite being altered between resets, or that the pre-6th reset Maya has been tampered with, maybe the same phenomenon that caused her to be invisible to Akira Ayane in the previous reset.

Regarding her being invisible, HOPE says that he'll allow Akira to see her as a gift, and that only the ones that defile can see the defiled.

As for the rest, maybe you could talk a little more about it? I'm not seeing the contradiction. Akira is reported to always have had blackouts, even before the resets. What freaked Maya out was not that he was blacking out, but that she thought he was being factory reset. If you remember their trips carrying boxes to the school, from the beginning of the game, Akira would sometimes black out and only come back when she was giving him a drink later - she seems to understand what was going on.

The thing about Maya in the first two chapters is that she had to hint a lot of stuff, and actively fake being dumb about others, all in fear that if she gave too much information that would factory reset him.

I think it's unlikely because Yasu says that his old tutoring place is now a storefront in the old district, and Tojo ramen has been there for more than 3 years surely. Also, his childhood house would be just next to Niki and Noriko's place. It is weird that Niki hasn't pointed his house in the tour though.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
... The LiL withdrawal is real ...
... I got addicted ...
... I cannot wait for the update ...
... Someone aid me...recommend me a game to bide the 29 days between each update ...
... Please...

CheleDeCedul

Jan 3, 2024
As for the rest, maybe you could talk a little more about it? I'm not seeing the contradiction. Akira is reported to always have had blackouts, even before the resets. What freaked Maya out was not that he was blacking out, but that she thought he was being factory reset. If you remember their trips carrying boxes to the school, from the beginning of the game, Akira would sometimes black out and only come back when she was giving him a drink later - she seems to understand what was going on.

I think it's unlikely because Yasu says that his old tutoring place is now a storefront in the old district, and Tojo ramen has been there for more than 3 years surely. Also, his childhood house would be just next to Niki and Noriko's place. It is weird that Niki hasn't pointed his house in the tour though.
Good points. Maya has indeed been around his blackouts before. Regarding Niki, after Niki's tour they go to her parent's house, I presume that is her childhood house too, it would be indeed weird if it was right next to Tojo Ramen and nobody noticed.

The old district gives me weird vibes, maybe it's the influence of the wired god. We never knew why Maya said she can't go there.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes