Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Io MUST be a secret nympho... Otherwise, why one of her outfits is so sexy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cuz she wants to get Sensei's attention, and she knows that Sensei is unsatiable pervert...

Holy hell - the older Uta convo and then the adult Chinami

lick-lips-lick.gif

....then all the wizard alternate scenes like "Sweet statutory what is this"

OhNoCat.png

Final verdict so far?

NoMaybeYes.gif

Uta convo is probably best thing for all the care packages...
Except the outfits...

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Holy hell - the older Uta convo and then the adult Chinami
View attachment 3664633

....then all the wizard alternate scenes like "Sweet statutory what is this"

View attachment 3664637

Final verdict so far?
View attachment 3664640
I gotta say that the adult Maya relationship made me rethink her whole ass situation, which I had ignored up until then.

Maybe having a watermelon fetish does affect the downstairs area somehow...

EDIT: also the Uta/Io share is just too wholesome not to become canon.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I have a specific question about the 5th reset (the one with the sleepover and quiz, also the one NAO is introduced and after Sekai is revived).

AmIOkay keeps Akira for an entire week in the quiz, Himawari keeps trying to protect him but has to flee before the final answer. Then AmIOKay says that he'll have to start over (either meaning that he'll be reset or that he will have to take the quiz again).

However! Someone hijacks the entire thing, and AmIOkay points out that she didn't know it was possible (everything turns red) and if "It" already knew about it. Whoever did it though, most likely saved Akira and is far beyond what the freelancers are capable of.

Then as they reset the world (covered by a red glare from the moon), Sekai waits in the corner watching.

Well, question is, who saved him in the quiz? Also, did they save him from restarting or from reset itself? And what is the It that AmIOkay asks if it knows about it? NAO references an entity outside of gods in her speech too.

In my understanding, Sekai most likely hijacked the quiz (evidenced by both the color red, her status overall, the fact that NAO does nothing, and her following him to the roof immediately after). But then, this puts us in an interesting position of Sekai being the one that saved Akira instead of say, Pareidolia, whose plans needed this version of him.

(if this was too complex to follow I'll try to add some pictures as I have the time).
It definitely seems implied to be Sekai who saved Sensei:
Even seems to be the one within Kaori considering the nails.

It may also have been what killed the plants after they were perving on Nao-chan. (And perhaps Yumi?:
If that was her.)

Why isn't clear, but it's plausible that she/it simply wants Sensei around. It also seems like this version of him was required to restore it:

There's also how considering the Shapeshifter/Himawari seems to play a part in things related to Sekai, and probably Pareidolia, and how Pareidolia seems to be a fan of Sekai's:
They may all be working together, and wanted to get their plans back on track.

Edit: Based off what Yasu has said, this Sekai thing shouldn't be a thing and is dangerous:
Considering the World Itself is the last of it's kind and stuff, and World translates to Sekai, it may be something beyond the typical supernatural stuff that is taking the form of Sekai.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023

It may also have been what killed the plants after they were perving on Nao-chan. (And perhaps Yumi?:
If that was her.)

Why isn't clear, but it's plausible that she/it simply wants Sensei around. It also seems like this version of him was required to restore it:

There's also how considering the Shapeshifter/Himawari seems to play a part in things related to Sekai, and probably Pareidolia, and how Pareidolia seems to be a fan of Sekai's:

Edit: Based off what Yasu has said, this Sekai thing shouldn't be a thing and is dangerous:
Considering the World Itself is the last of it's kind and stuff, and World translates to Sekai, it may be something beyond the typical supernatural stuff that is taking the form of Sekai.
Damn why is Ayane sticking out her dumper truck like that 1716507498645.png
She's gonna get pregnant again if she keeps playing like that

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
These alternate realities sure are fun lmao

And that awesome Uta/Io one...so hot it should be illegal:

And of course Maya...

Finally...adult Ami uh, filled out didn't she...

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021

And of course Maya...

... That's Sekai incarnate...
... Ready to abuse her children...

Reactions: micemerald

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Damn why is Ayane sticking out her dumper truck like that View attachment 3664775
That's probably the plan, lmao.

And of course Maya...

That Ami part reminded me that I've somewhat wondered if reality is keeping Ami more wizardlike than she's supposed to be. Possibly as a way to tempt Sensei's darker urges. She's literally the flattest girl besides maybe the Wizards.

If Sensei's penis can grow at will, I don't see why tits can't, and the reverse is probably possible.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

If that was her.)

Sekai being the entity is very interesting. However, if she is the world itself, or was created by it, it raises many questions about the world itself - since it wasn't able to do anything up until that point. Also, Ami is possessed by something during Somnambula (which could be her hearing the world itself), and at that moment she was not able to hear Sekai - so I don't know about them being the same thing.

If she was, then it also raises the question of who created the two month skip, since there is some evidence that could be used to link it to the world itself (even though Yasu says that HE IS HERE - so I'm not certain about it simply not being HOPE). Also, the promise to bring Sekai back seemed to be given by HOPE way back, and she returns in his season after all.

I'm not certain Himawari was actively helping Sekai during her return, or just trying to keep his head from exploding in the process. Her presence as well as Noodle's also appeared during the night that Akira first recovered a flashback with Niki (there was a Sekai shadow in that though), so they could have been there more to the recovering of his memories being a part of their plan, rather than the Sekai return as an entity. BUT! that Himawari failed to protect Akira, ran away, and then immediately after Sekai hijacked the quiz is suspicious. It's almost like Himawari could have been plan A of this united front, and they fell back to plan B.

In relation to her killing Yumi, there is this, which takes place before the quiz. I don't know who that is, could just be one of the Mayas, or Yumi:

I'll keep playing and keeping a look as to evidence of who brought Sekai back, and her relation to the world itself/being an entity. Overall, I'm at least convinced that it was her that saved Akira during the 5th reset.

Side-note: There is also the Maya (or who that was in the first place) that leads him during the first reset to meet Saki, and I have no idea what's that about. And, more to the point of this discussion, Akira has been called Sekai by AmIOkay before. So that's also a thing I have to consider to some extent (although the simple explanation could just be that she was with him all along).

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

And of course Maya...

I have to say, again, Uta and Io's throuple is just the most wholesome thing ever. And Maya, yeah, best girl right there.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
The Tsukasa teen one was...depressing :(
How was that depressing? Was pretty exciting..

I have to say, again, Uta and Io's throuple is just the most wholesome thing ever. And Maya, yeah, best girl right there.
Ye... Now remember that Chika, Ami, Niki and other girls are gonna be absolutely heartbroken because Io hates everyone Who isn't Uta or Sensei....
Sekai being the entity is very interesting. However, if she is the world itself, or was created by it, it raises many questions about the world itself - since it wasn't able to do anything up until that point. Also, Ami is possessed by something during Somnambula (which could be her hearing the world itself), and at that moment she was not able to hear Sekai - so I don't know about them being the same thing.

If she was, then it also raises the question of who created the two month skip, since there is some evidence that could be used to link it to the world itself (even though Yasu says that HE IS HERE - so I'm not certain about it simply not being HOPE). Also, the promise to bring Sekai back seemed to be given by HOPE way back, and she returns in his season after all.

I'm not certain Himawari was actively helping Sekai during her return, or just trying to keep his head from exploding in the process. Her presence as well as Noodle's also appeared during the night that Akira first recovered a flashback with Niki (there was a Sekai shadow in that though), so they could have been there more to the recovering of his memories being a part of their plan, rather than the Sekai return as an entity. BUT! that Himawari failed to protect Akira, ran away, and then immediately after Sekai hijacked the quiz is suspicious. It's almost like Himawari could have been plan A of this united front, and they fell back to plan B.

In relation to her killing Yumi, there is this, which takes place before the quiz. I don't know who that is, could just be one of the Mayas, or Yumi:

I'll keep playing and keeping a look as to evidence of who brought Sekai back, and her relation to the world itself/being an entity. Overall, I'm at least convinced that it was her that saved Akira during the 5th reset.

Side-note: There is also the Maya (or who that was in the first place) that leads him during the first reset to meet Saki, and I have no idea what's that about. And, more to the point of this discussion, Akira has been called Sekai by AmIOkay before. So that's also a thing I have to consider to some extent (although the simple explanation could just be that she was with him all along).
Is there anyone Sekai likes? Except Ami and Maya.
Sensei's the one who abused his children, technically. Sekai abused her brother in law.

Io's mother also probably abused Io.
Sensei had children? He abused them?
Also, did Sekai also abuse her Husband? Was he a cuck, did he even know about it?

Err..

Sounds like a standard tuesday in a life of Akira Arakawa...

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Also, did Sekai also abuse her Husband? Was he a cuck, did he even know about it?
Akira's brother was jealous of him with Sekai, Ami says he would get pissed off when Akira said something about her scent (we don't know to what extent he knew though). As for Sekai, she really hates Maya (but that's new Sekai, since the original wouldn't have met Maya in the first place). Original one seemed to be jealous of Niki given that Akira says that having her hair on his clothes would get him into problems with Sekai (that could have been teasing though).

We don't know the nature of Sekai's relationship with Nozomu, but we do know that she was happy for the first time in her relationship with Akira, and then when Ami was born. So yeah, at the very least she was not happy with Nozomu (they'd still have sex though, so that was a thing).

EDIT: and oh my god, the upside down house AGAIN

Last edited:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Akira's brother was jealous of him with Sekai, Ami says he would get pissed off when Akira said something about her scent (we don't know to what extent he knew though). As for Sekai, she really hates Maya (but that's new Sekai, since the original wouldn't have met Maya in the first place). Original one seemed to be jealous of Niki given that Akira says that having her hair on his clothes would get him into problems with Sekai (that could have been teasing though).

We don't know the nature of Sekai's relationship with Nozomu, but we do know that she was happy for the first time in her relationship with Akira, and then when Ami was born. So yeah, at the very least she was not happy with Nozomu (they'd still have sex though, so that was a thing).

EDIT: and oh my god, the upside down house AGAIN
Is Upside-house just a rickroll in LiL?

Damn, no Tsukasa x Chinami x Sensei? :(
You sick twisted man... I like you.
Maybe one day!
Chinami is curious how babies are made anyways, and tsukasa seems easy to be maninupulated too, but her mother...
Damn why is Ayane sticking out her dumper truck like that View attachment 3664775
Maybe that's exactly what she wants?!

• Haha
Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

The World Itself not being able to do anything probably isn't accurate.

It may be the reason that the other School was swallowed, which led to the Nakayamas, Nodoka, Tsukiokas, and Otoha, all ending up in Sensei's class. The "sinkhole" could be interpreted as The World swallowing the School, and Yasu seemed wary of saying too much, otherwise it'd happen again, she also seems to think Red is Bad:

Ami being weird in her 'Somnambula' Event may just be Sensei blacking out. He was suggested to simply be dreaming. The eyes, USER1, and religious stuff seems to suggest HOPE was involved. The Nao eyes is probably Nao's involvement, though.

That floating person that appeared before 'Untitled' also seemed to appear behind Maya in The Scary Room:
And it seems like Sekai likes to float behind people:
It may just be Nao though, that's usually floating around. Of course, there's also that Maya face thing seemingly floating behind Sensei.

"A" may be for "Apple" as in Sekai's Happy Event song in the 'Something Everything Knows and Ignores' Happy Event. The S.E.K.A.I. Happy Event. That poem with Noodles and The Shapeshifter/Himawari, after Sensei remembered the night he kissed Niki, mentions an apple.

Nao mentioned "We" in the 'Mother's Milk' Happy Event with Sekai next to her:
So, they may be working together. That area they were in, may also be in the Tsukioka Manor:

As for why Yumi may have died, she could either have served her purpose (hasn't seemed important since), or she may have failed her own trial and simply suffered for it. The girls were going through trials while Sensei was:

Yumi may have also simply been "recyled" so that whatever intruded on the show could gain some power, quickly. Yasu seemed to imply that other forces can do stuff like that:

Or SeKaori just butchered Yumi to steal her place on the Roof, or something. Not really sure.

Sensei had children? He abused them?
Sekai seems to have loved Sensei and Ami. The supernatural Sekai seems to like Sensei, Ami, Nodoka, and maybe Rin. Considering Sekai seemed to show up after Nao-chan was perved on by the plants, which end up dead, I'm assuming she likes Nao-chan. Possibly a few others.

Sensei seemed to more or less adopt Ami and Maya around 8 years ago. He also seemed to be somewhat of a pseudo father figure for Ayane since she was 11 (around 4 years ago), since hers seems to neglect her.

There's also his and Tsuneyo's kid (Noodles) which he definitely neglects.

Edit: Nozomu probably didn't know about it. He's implied to be more or less normal by Ami, and annoyed by Sensei flirting with Sekai. I somewhat doubt he'd approve of someone, especially his kid brother, fucking his wife.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There are officially 38 to 39 days left for the new version of LIL. I hope that the next version is as good as 0.40 and that it is not equal to 0.39, as it has great potential as we will have 3 Yasu events, and interesting things will probably happen in this version because of Yasu's words that she has to save the Akira of something.
There's supposedly 3 Io Events, 2 Uta Events, and 3 Yasu Events, so, it'll surely be interesting, imo.

If Uta's Wizard Pic doesn't come up, that'll be disappointing, though.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes