aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
That's a fair point. But how is it relevant for Himawari to narrate his first night with New Maya? Was she on the lookout for him to break?

Because if Maya Prime is a narrator, it would make a lot of sense for it to be her instead.

Which also brings us to a second question: who is the narrator during the disengage sequence of the auto-pilot (we already touched upon this, but I don't remember what we concluded). And is it the same one from here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because it does mention a "we", same as when "they" send Nao-chan to help Akira. There are multiple people, obviously all of these could be Himawari, but they can also be different narrators.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the narrators, but I currently think that the Italian italic narrator is usually Himawari, and the "primary narrator" who usually talks without italics (and is the narrator in this event) is someone else, with my best guess being some version of Maya.

In regards to the the "we" that sent Nao, I don't think there's a reason to assume that they are all narrators. I will continue to put forward my probably stupid idea that it's the "halves" of USER4.

I got that impression as well.

About Noriko telling this to Niki. I wonder if Maya and Niki ever have an encounter, would Niki say something to defend Noriko. If so, I wonder if that could cause Maya to lose it and start spouting truths. Probably not, she keeps it all in. But what could cause her to crack in that regard, anything?
Maya Prime kept it all in, but New Maya seems a lot more emotionally volatile. She abruptly leaves and slams the door when the Nakayams show up at Sensei's house, she hits her desk when Ami talks about girls wanting to fuck Sensei, and of course she loses her shit at Sensei for not fucking her.

Edit: Does this look like the face of an emotionally stable person?

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I'm curious to see how broken Akira will be when Halloween and the reset arrive. The roof was the place where Maya Prime "died" and Halloween was the day she "died" so there's a good chance Akira is very broken in these specific moments.And I'm also curious how Ayane will react when Halloween arrives since she knows that was the day Maya Prime "died"

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I got that impression as well.

About Noriko telling this to Niki. I wonder if Maya and Niki ever have an encounter, would Niki say something to defend Noriko. If so, I wonder if that could cause Maya to lose it and start spouting truths. Probably not, she keeps it all in. But what could cause her to crack in that regard, anything?
I think New Maya is a very fragile cat. Our Maya had the certainty of being with Akira over thousands of years. They had something which not one of these girls could ever possibly have (from her perspective), and that fueled her strength. She really had no competitors, including the memories of Sekai. If not for the world fucking them over, she might even have made him an honest man during the cycles.

New Maya though is a girl that bet her entire life on a broken adult male, like literally abandoned everything she ever was and put all cards into this. Think about it for a moment, we know how Niki loves Akira. But has Niki abandoned her entire life, cut ties with everything, and moved in with Akira while at the same time having to maintain that relationship a secret from everyone? Only Maya did this, and she did this while being a kid. If Akira ever dumped Maya she'd have her entire world erased, that's how fragile of an existence New Maya has.

So I think that New Maya is terrified of Niki, and with good reason - cause New Maya doesn't have the backing or memories of being his chosen guide, actually she never went against Niki, at most she went against Noriko. And she has no reason to believe she'd win against Niki either (you can see how logical it would be for him to trade her over for Niki in their conversation - from her perspective - and how close to breaking that makes her go).

So I think anything could make this New Maya crack. Will Akira cheating on her with half the class do it? I think it will to a certain point, remember that in her entire life with him he was completely faithful to her (or so we've been led to believe) - unfortunately for her, she's worse than Niki in this regard. She can't do anything to force his hand, and she is no one outside of their relationship. It really is a desperate situation to be in. I've mentioned this before, but from the moment Akira entered a romance with Wizard Maya, he not only stopped being solely a victim, but he became responsible for her for as long as she wants him to (we just never felt that weight because Maya Prime was in control, yet this one isn't and is about to be crushed).

Dark times ahead for the little stray.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'm curious to see how broken Akira will be when Halloween and the reset arrive. The roof was the place where Maya Prime "died" and Halloween was the day she "died" so there's a good chance Akira is very broken in these specific moments.And I'm also curious how Ayane will react when Halloween arrives since she knows that was the day Maya Prime "died"
On the flipside, I'm very curious about their next visit to Sekai's grave now that Sekai is even more around than some of the characters.
I wonder if one of them will ask about going to the grave, and the other will go like "we already have Sekai at home".

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Your totally right but she seems to stick to Deny, Deny, Deny with Ami. So with how unhinged she is, will she tell people the truth. One of you have said before you theorize she maybe did or said something that could out them in the past. I think she is capable of underhanded stuff but I'm not sure she can admit the truth to others.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sanas Gods dont smile event and i cant rlly figure out how to change that
To miss it: "Do not pursue Sara during either 'Carry Me Home' or 'A Mostly Empty Home', or choose "LEAVE! DON’T DO IT! PLEASE!" during 'It Comes To Claim Us All'. Replaced by G̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶S̶m̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶D̶o̶w̶n̶."

The Event missed:

The Event is probably called "ayanesanabeach4" in the script. Using URM; You can either jump to 3, in labels, play the game from there, and choose the other option then continue playing from here, or just turn the skip, on this event, from true to false, in variables.

Edit: You could continue playing it, as is, if you'd like. Missing events is supposed to happen depending on your choices.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
To miss it: "Do not pursue Sara during either 'Carry Me Home' or 'A Mostly Empty Home', or choose "LEAVE! DON’T DO IT! PLEASE!" during 'It Comes To Claim Us All'. Replaced by G̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶S̶m̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶D̶o̶w̶n̶."

The Event missed:

The Event is probably called "ayanesanabeach4" in the script. Using URM; You can either jump to 3, in labels, play the game from there, and choose the other option then continue playing from here, or just turn the skip, on this event, from true to false, in variables.

Edit: You could continue playing it, as is, if you'd like. Missing events is supposed to happen depending on your choices.
I fucking picked the "LEAVE" option though.Wtf man.Ig ill mess around with the URM after i finish the game in order to "enable" all missed events.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes