Oct 1, 2023
It doesn't help that Yasu suggested that replacing Maya is what Ayane wanted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And recently, Sensei seemed to think that's what Ayane is trying to do:

Ayane also did and said things like this right before Halloween:
With her suggesting she's trying to emulate the other girls so that Sensei doesn't go to them.

Then there's how dressing up as Maya (which more or less was the catalyst of Sensei's issues that night) for Halloween was mostly Ayane's idea, with even Sana having a wardrobe of Maya's, thanks to Ayane, and on top of this, going to Karaoke was seemingly Ayane's idea as well, and Halloween was at Ayane's mansion.

Overall: She's probably the most suspicious girl in the game to me.

Doesn't help that even the class card which was given to Sensei by Paper Ami in Paper City, was apparently suggested to Ayane by Chika, but ultimately given to Sensei by Ayane, just without the rest of the class involved. The class card became an Ayane card.

Paper City Ayane was also unstoppable, while everyone else died. A lot about Ayane since she met the Shapeshifter, has been concerning, imo.
theres absolutely nothing suspicious about Ayane

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I was very scared seeing this and went like "what the fuck are you doing Wakana" - but seeing the other screenshot with the campfire, I'm guessing that what she's actually doing here is being Tsundere Wakana and questioning Akira as to why he went on a camping trip with his other friends instead of her (but she can't say that), so instead of them (friday bar crew).

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
why does Akira have a beer can against his dick? lol Or am I seeing this wrong?

Edit: wait! so does Wakana!! signs are clear guys, it's swinging night - people with beer cans against their private parts are gonna have sex. I want to believe.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
In addition to Wakana seemingly seducing Akira after rejecting Osako's idea before, she also seems to have arranged a double date after deciding not to push an Akira-Imani relationship. Unless Rika is just hanging out offscreen?

Idk, this seems like a very strange way to deal with your suicidally depressed sex addict friend.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
In addition to Wakana seemingly seducing Akira after rejecting Osako's idea before, she also seems to have arranged a double date after deciding not to push an Akira-Imani relationship. Unless Rika is just hanging out offscreen?

Idk, this seems like a very strange way to deal with your suicidally depressed sex addict friend.
Wakana is reported by Osako to be led randomly by her obsessions, and that is why (in her mind) she has to fear Wakana so much, cause one day she can simply be led by something that does not agree with Osako anymore.

That is simply untrue in the case of their relationship, but it has an inkling of truth in that Wakana does not know how to deal with her obsessions - said obsession being Akira. There is the Sekai stuff, yes - but their connection existed before that and was instant, like super chemistry.

Wakana was very pissed Akira didn't visit her at the hospital, she invited him to her home at her relationship's anniversary, she took him to a date at the first place she took Osako to, she led Osako to the bathroom while flirting with Akira - then she became obsessed with him even more because it overlapped with her research into Sekai.

What I mean to say is that Wakana is not in control when it comes to Akira, whereas she is fully in control when it comes to Osako and everything else in her life. I don't mean Akira is in control either, Wakana definitely calls the shots between the two of them, but she isn't in control in terms of what she "decides" to do. Her scene when he comes back to school makes that clear, she slaps and hugs and has a breakdown before managing to put herself together again. And while understandable, this is not the only time she does that, it's just the other times are more subtle.

Like, she didn't have to call him to her home during her anniversary, she didn't have to take him to such a special place in order to ask for forgiveness, she didn't have to "joke" around seducing after the others told her to kiss him, or saying that she'd have sex with him to have sex with Niki. But she engages in that behavior whenever there is a "reason" for it aka whenever she can justify it to herself.

Akira means a LOT to her, and there is a subconscious Wakana that makes her behave unlike regular Wakana when things have to do with him (which we like to call: she has the hots for him but she is faithful to her relationship). The thing Osako gets wrong is that Wakana is an adult, and while she may veer off from what would be the safest for her (simply moving away from him) she simply wouldn't ever act on it if Osako wasn't hellbent on ruining their relationship.

That's my interpretation at least. So yeah, Wakana will take every opportunity to be with Akira that can be justifiable in her mind (in this case either forcing him to take some time off, or "friend jealousy"), but I think it's the same old "I care more about you than I should and I'll create a way to show that" (that's acceptable for a "married" woman), even though I don't think she realises she's doing it.

Edit: also, if any of them touch on the Sekai stuff I swear to god, I'm throwing hands.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I get really overwhelmed when I see that there are 5 new versions since I've last downloaded this game, which I've already didn't play at all and I'm probably like 15 versions behind

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Wakana is reported by Osako to be led randomly by her obsessions, and that is why (in her mind) she has to fear Wakana so much, cause one day she can simply be led by something that does not agree with Osako anymore.

That is simply untrue in the case of their relationship, but it has an inkling of truth in that Wakana does not know how to deal with her obsessions - said obsession being Akira. There is the Sekai stuff, yes - but their connection existed before that and was instant, like super chemistry.

Wakana was very pissed Akira didn't visit her at the hospital, she invited him to her home at her relationship's anniversary, she took him to a date at the first place she took Osako to, she led Osako to the bathroom while flirting with Akira - then she became obsessed with him even more because it overlapped with her research into Sekai.

What I mean to say is that Wakana is not in control when it comes to Akira, whereas she is fully in control when it comes to Osako and everything else in her life. I don't mean Akira is in control either, Wakana definitely calls the shots between the two of them, but she isn't in control in terms of what she "decides" to do. Her scene when he comes back to school makes that clear, she slaps and hugs and has a breakdown before managing to put herself together again. And while understandable, this is not the only time she does that, it's just the other times are more subtle.

Like, she didn't have to call him to her home during her anniversary, she didn't have to take him to such a special place in order to ask for forgiveness, she didn't have to "joke" around seducing after the others told her to kiss him, or saying that she'd have sex with him to have sex with Niki. But she engages in that behavior whenever there is a "reason" for it aka whenever she can justify it to herself.

Akira means a LOT to her, and there is a subconscious Wakana that makes her behave unlike regular Wakana when things have to do with him (which we like to call: she has the hots for him but she is faithful to her relationship). The thing Osako gets wrong is that Wakana is an adult, and while she may veer off from what would be the safest for her (simply moving away from him) she simply wouldn't ever act on it if Osako wasn't hellbent on ruining their relationship.

That's my interpretation at least. So yeah, Wakana will take every opportunity to be with Akira that can be justifiable in her mind (in this case either forcing him to take some time off, or "friend jealousy"), but I think it's the same old "I care more about you than I should and I'll create a way to show that" (that's acceptable for a "married" woman), even though I don't think she realises she's doing it.

Edit: also, if any of them touch on the Sekai stuff I swear to god, I'm throwing hands.
Hot take: Osako is right to be worried, even if she's reacting in the worst possible way. Look back at when Wakana was dared to kiss him, would she have refused had Osako not walked in at that exact moment? Given the look on her face and her relief when Osako arrived, I'm not sure she actually had the willpower to do that.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Hot take: Osako is right to be worried, even if she's reacting in the worst possible way. Look back at when Wakana was dared to kiss him, would she have refused had Osako not walked in at that exact moment? Given the look on her face and her relief when Osako arrived, I'm not sure she actually had the willpower to do that.
I don't think so. Did she want to? absolutely. But the thing about Wakana (and what makes Osako arc even exist) is that she's faithful, and she'd die on that hill if not for Osako's meddling. If Osako was right about any of this she'd just be right, what's there to learn? She's a unidimensional character, that's her whole thing. From a writing perspective, it's way more engaging for Osako to write their downfall, than for the emotionally crippled with anxiety and way too dependent person to be right about the world being just as her mental issues dictate.

Going back to the actual scene:

Final thoughts: Wakana clearly wanted to kiss Akira, but she wouldn't in general, because she puts her vows to Osako first in the matter of lust (as it's shown with the Niki proposal). The hammer on the nail though is that this is a public setting, and even when it was 100% no one would ever find out it about including legal papers, and the celebrity justification, she still chose not to. Thus, she wouldn't ever do this here if she didn't in the Niki situation.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I don't think so. Did she want to? absolutely. But the thing about Wakana (and what makes Osako arc even exist) is that she's faithful, and she'd die on that hill if not for Osako's meddling. If Osako was right about any of this she'd just be right, what's there to learn? She's a unidimensional character, that's her whole thing. From a writing perspective, it's way more engaging for Osako to write their downfall, than for the emotionally crippled with anxiety and way too dependent person to be right about the world being just as her mental issues dictate.

Going back to the actual scene:

Final thoughts: Wakana clearly wanted to kiss Akira, but she wouldn't in general, because she puts her vows to Osako first in the matter of lust (as it's shown with the Niki proposal). The hammer on the nail though is that this is a public setting, and even when it was 100% no one would ever find out it about including legal papers, and the celebrity justification, she still chose not to. Thus, she wouldn't ever do this here if she didn't in the Niki situation.
I still see this as a pretty weak refusal. She just says absolutely not to Akira's dare, but she looks to Akira for help in refusing the second. And her last "just can't" trails off into elipses. She knows it would be a bad idea, but she needs somebody else to agree it's a bad idea because she isn't actually confident in holding herself back.

Oct 1, 2023
This is the first time I got blood flowing on my WIRES down below by looking at Osako.
I change my mind, instead of just killing her she will receive the assault treatment to make her pay for being a bitch!

Wakana is still the star in this screenshot I mean look at those, if we made the "boobs" ranking again with her included she would definitely close in the top 3.

I can't believe im looking forward to seeing Adult sex in LiL !!

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes