ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Every observation about Kirin should begin and end with "she's a fucking piece of shit that deserves absolutely nothing after sexually assaulting and blackmailing people because they beat her at a science project, without even being aware of it".

That being said, I'm curious to see how it will go because again Akira apologised to Karin. He offered Karin a clean out. He treated her as a human being. He was a decent person after, let's be real, he didn't even do that much. So he tried to kiss her, so what? They went on a million dates, she cooked for him when her parents were away. He stopped when she told him to stop.
That sounds fucked up, so she is a piece of shit but the guy who fucks wizards and literally sexually assaulted Karin is all right because "he didn't even do that much", he just pinned down a girl and assaulted her.. the 32 year old adult; while Kirin is a teen who just needs proper guidance but she is the piece of shit.

Like do you see how that sounds? *stares in disgust*.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
That sounds fucked up, so she is a piece of shit but the guy who fucks wizards and literally sexually assaulted Karin is all right because "he didn't even do that much", he just pinned down a girl and assaulted her.. the 32 year old adult; while Kirin is a teen who just needs proper guidance but she is the piece of shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

what? I'm waiting for the punchline lol

Kirin is a piece of shit because she sexually assaulted and blackmailed someone. Multiple people can be pieces of shit, it's not exclusive. Nor did I condone Akira trying to kiss a teenager, cause if we had to point out that what he does is wrong, we would need to to do it in every single post about the game.

Also, the part you cut out of my post is that "he didn't even do that much" in comparison to what he did to Molly. The point I'm trying to argue is that for Kirin, that knows about the Molly situation, trying to kiss her sister and apologising about it vs raping Molly and then ghosting her for months makes it seem like Karin is overreacting yes. I'm not saying she's right either, but the post is about how I think Kirin will view the situation...

She didn't though. In Better Boy, Akira offers Karin a clean out and her exact words are:
Also, I recommend viewing this post about my thoughts on the Karin situation.

Still unsure if this was a serious reply, but there you go.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
what? I'm waiting for the punchline lol

Kirin is a piece of shit because she sexually assaulted and blackmailed someone. Multiple people can be pieces of shit, it's not exclusive. Nor did I condone Akira trying to kiss a teenager, cause if we had to point out that what he does is wrong, we would need to to do it in every single post about the game.

Also, the part you cut out of my post is that "he didn't even do that much" in comparison to what he did to Molly. The point I'm trying to argue is that for Kirin, that knows about the Molly situation, trying to kiss her sister and apologising about it vs raping Molly and then ghosting her for months makes it seem like Karin is overreacting yes. I'm not saying she's right either, but the post is about how I think Kirin will view the situation...

Also, I recommend viewing this post about my thoughts on the Karin situation.

Still unsure if this was a serious reply, but there you go.
Of course it wasn't a serious reply, but that is my fault for not making it clear. I do agree with what you said about Kirin and how she will probably react to Akira trying to kiss Karin, I was just laughing at how i read it the first time which is what I replied lol, again that was my b.

Reactions: Moonflare
Oct 1, 2023
From the spoilers we see that Futaba and Haruka are getting fucked, which is not good news.
Every update we get 2, maximum 3 different girls getting a lust scene, which means the chances of IO getting assaulted are lower! Fuck you Selebus. I thought the script was already set, instead we get two of the most boring characters!
Who seriously gives a shit about fucking Haruka, the only insteresting thing about her is the slave plot we got with her and I doubt we will be doing anything with her+molly any time soon.

notproudofbeinghere

Jun 1, 2022
From the spoilers we see that Futaba and Haruka are getting fucked, which is not good news.
Every update we get 2, maximum 3 different girls getting a lust scene, which means the chances of IO getting assaulted are lower! Fuck you Selebus. I thought the script was already set, instead we get two of the most boring characters!
Who seriously gives a shit about fucking Haruka, the only insteresting thing about her is the slave plot we got with her and I doubt we will be doing anything with her+molly any time soon.

None of the first H scene with a girl is a lust event, lust event is are just events that needs Lust points in order to trigger and they are mostly optional, so yeah, if Io is getting molested this update, is not going to be on a lust event.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Is Haruka getting a new h-scene this update? I thought it was just Futaba and Maki. Thought the Haruka thing was gonna be a discussion about the last h-scene with her, and how that possibly has blown back at her face concerning the cafe.

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
The game Art style need improvement though like Out of Touch game, that's really cool game and it has better style of render than this game

Oct 1, 2023
yeah, cause when I think about LiL problems my first thought is bad art style
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not like it has the greatest graphics tho, and the lust/H-scenes are always still images, the repeatable animated sex scenes are good tho.
I do like the art style, despite being a renpy game it does feel like it is its own, but his opinion is still is a very valid one to have.
And I do wish that in the future the actual storyline H-scenes come animated from the get-go

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I don't see how Kirin would even mind being ""assaulted"", and even if she did, she assaults people as well - it's not even something she has the moral grounds to debate. I don't see what Pareidolia would gain from that either. I think she will be fine, even though it makes logical sense that Pareidolia meant her as being "I'll find someone that does", in the sense that she's the Kanda sister that would be up for that. But, again, how would that help Pareidolia? She's very much willing to have sex with him whenever and with whoever.
Yeah, I'm not really worried about Kirin
I was thinking more along the lines of blackout sex. Didn't mean to imply she would be bothered by it. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sekai/Moyo bits are just a couple of flashes and back to just Kirin and Sensei in the room. Who knows with this stuff though.

The game Art style need improvement though like Out of Touch game, that's really cool game and it has better style of render than this game
I enjoy OOT but I definitely would not like that style here. To each their own though.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I do like the art style, despite being a renpy game it does feel like it is its own, but his opinion is still is a very valid one to have.
there is a reason I haven't taken it seriously, here's a reminder.
Yow! How can you guys snorted playing this type of game, did you see the characters is young and innocent and you know maybe they still look like a elementary student, Only people like playing this is pedophile type shit
DeSkel15 get here, this is gold:
I was legit waiting for this for so long.Props to nodoka though.Excited to see a legit angry futaba and have nodoka break down.
I won't comment anything as to not spoil, but I thought of you instantly lol

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes