DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4 things:
  1. This looks like it's going to be fun.
  2. Moyo is "alive", so the surgery went well I guess?
  3. Fuck Karaoke. Like, what is it with that place?...
  4. "Ghostpacito"? Lmao
Actually, last thing...Sekai being around a "Maya", and looking like Karin is interesting:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
4 things:
  1. This looks like it's going to be fun.
  2. Moyo is "alive", so the surgery went well I guess?
  3. Fuck Karaoke. Like, what is it with that place?...
  4. "Ghostpacito"? Lmao
Actually, last thing...Sekai being around a "Maya", and looking like Karin is interesting:
SeKaori wasn't enough apparently. Now we have SeKarin. Great.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
kid sekai huh, I'm very interested to see her interaction with Moyo as it may finally confirm that they aren't mayas at all - but that the children of the clockwork simply have her tormented image. Sekai would never associate with any Maya after all. That's on the offchance that this Sekai even exists of course, but if she's interacting with Moyo - that would also be a sign that she exists.

All in all, I don't think that will be the purpose of this scene - but we might gain a lot of knowledge about this Sekai's existence based on the fact that she interacts with Moyo or not. Since Moyo isn't a figment of Akira's imagination, it would be the first (can't recall another instance) where Sekai would interact with another being and have an actual conversation (because with Yasu we have a cut off before that is confirmed).

Yep, this could be huge!

Could be but I feel it will just be Sekai or his mind messing with him in that room while Kirin asks about him and Karin. I think there is a chance he does to Kirin here what almost happened before
I don't see how Kirin would even mind being ""assaulted"", and even if she did, she assaults people as well - it's not even something she has the moral grounds to debate. I don't see what Pareidolia would gain from that either. I think she will be fine, even though it makes logical sense that Pareidolia meant her as being "I'll find someone that does", in the sense that she's the Kanda sister that would be up for that. But, again, how would that help Pareidolia? She's very much willing to have sex with him whenever and with whoever.

I find it hilarious that Sara's strategy for getting married to Akira was "I can be the mother your daughter needs!", and Maki's apparently is "I'm free use for you whenever and wherever you want me" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Could be but I feel it will just be Sekai or his mind messing with him in that room while Kirin asks about him and Karin. I think there is a chance he does to Kirin here what almost happened before
kid sekai huh, I'm very interested to see her interaction with Moyo as it may finally confirm that they aren't mayas at all - but that the children of the clockwork simply have her tormented image. Sekai would never associate with any Maya after all. That's on the offchance that this Sekai even exists of course, but if she's interacting with Moyo - that would also be a sign that she exists.

All in all, I don't think that will be the purpose of this scene - but we might gain a lot of knowledge about this Sekai's existence based on the fact that she interacts with Moyo or not. Since Moyo isn't a figment of Akira's imagination, it would be the first (can't recall another instance) where Sekai would interact with another being and have an actual conversation (because with Yasu we have a cut off before that is confirmed).

Yep, this could be huge!

I don't see how Kirin would even mind being ""assaulted"", and even if she did, she assaults people as well - it's not even something she has the moral grounds to debate. I don't see what Pareidolia would gain from that either. I think she will be fine, even though it makes logical sense that Pareidolia meant her as being "I'll find someone that does", in the sense that she's the Kanda sister that would be up for that. But, again, how would that help Pareidolia? She's very much willing to have sex with him whenever and with whoever.

I find it hilarious that Sara's strategy for getting married to Akira was "I can be the mother your daughter needs!", and Maki's apparently is "I'm free use for you whenever and wherever you want me" :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I'm not really worried about Kirin:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning on making Sensei fuck her where he wanted to fuck Karin, just to prove she's better than her, and that he should have called her to fuck instead of trying to fuck her sister. Or something like that.

In other words:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah, I'm not really worried about Kirin:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning on making Sensei fuck her where he wanted to fuck Karin, just to prove she's better than her, and that he should have called her to fuck instead of trying to fuck her sister. Or something like that.

In other words:
I might be the only one but I think Kirin actually cares about her sister. There was a scene where she caught Karin and Sensei out together and she reacted angrily, it was somewhat ambiguous if she was just jealous or not but to me it seemed like she could have been genuinely concerned considering she knows what Sensei is about. I guess we will find out in a few weeks.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I might be the only one but I think Kirin actually cares about her sister. There was a scene where she caught Karin and Sensei out together and she reacted angrily, it was somewhat ambiguous if she was just jealous or not but to me it seemed like she could have been genuinely concerned considering she knows what Sensei is about. I guess we will find out in a few weeks.
I'd like to think that, but Kirin already thinks he raped Molly (which turns her on), and after finding out Sensei and Karin were together before she came home bawling, one of the first things she does is question why he didn't call her to suck his dick:
She actually seemed mad at Karin and ended up chasing her down to find out what they did, at the end of the event.

Then Kirin was getting off at Nodoka's meet&fuck later.

Keep in mind that the main reason Kirin hasn't tried to get Sensei to assault Karin, is because she doesn't want her sister getting fucked more than her, as she points out in her Chapter 2 'Made Out Of Nothing' Event. Karin is like Ayane to Kirin.

Although, maybe Kirin's had a change of heart...She was trying to be better lately.

Edit: I do think Kirin cares about Karin, though. She also cared about Ayane and actually gets mad if Sensei is cruel to Ayane. It doesn't really amount to much. Even Miku, the person Kirin wants to protect the most, is someone she'd let be taken advantage of.

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I first downloaded this game for fap. but now I fap somewhere else then come back here for awesome writing.
Everything is legendary except for one thing.
it is the fcking spiders!
ffs!
does dev really need to use giant real spider pictures?
and where the fck he founds those from anyway. I never saw scary ones like those
The game faps your mind.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'd like to think that, but Kirin already thinks he raped Molly (which turns her on), and after finding out Sensei and Karin were together before she came home bawling, one of the first things she does is question why he didn't call her to suck his dick:
She actually seemed mad at Karin and ended up chasing her down to find out what they did, at the end of the event.

Then Kirin was getting off at Nodoka's meet&fuck later.

Keep in mind that the main reason Kirin hasn't tried to get Sensei to assault Karin, is because she doesn't want her sister getting fucked more than her, as she points out in her Chapter 2 'Made Out Of Nothing' Event. Karin is like Ayane to Kirin.

Although, maybe Kirin's had a change of heart...She was trying to be better lately.

Edit: I do think Kirin cares about Karin, though. She also cared about Ayane and actually gets mad if Sensei is cruel to Ayane. It doesn't really amount to much. Even Miku, the person Kirin wants to protect the most, is someone she'd let be taken advantage of.
Every observation about Kirin should begin and end with "she's a fucking piece of shit that deserves absolutely nothing after sexually assaulting and blackmailing people because they beat her at a science project, without even being aware of it".

That being said, I'm curious to see how it will go because again Akira apologised to Karin. He offered Karin a clean out. He treated her as a human being. He was a decent person after, let's be real, he didn't even do that much. (Edit: All of this is my take of Kirin's perspective.) So he tried to kiss her, so what? They went on a million dates, she cooked for him when her parents were away. He stopped when she told him to stop.

I think there's a very real possibility that Kirin will be fucking pissed at everything, but not for Karin - but because she lost her virginity on a random motel just for someone to notice her, and yet her sister doesn't even kiss someone, and yet Akira (the one she's in love with) devotes this whole moment to apologise to her and treat her like she's a princess, and provide aftercare. Especially because Kirin knows about the Molly situation, and she knows Akira did not do anything like that for Molly. Yet for her sister, that doesn't even try or deserve it (in comparison and in her mind) Akira goes that far.

I'll be honest, if Kirin cares about Karin in this scene, especially after getting to know what happened, there's a good possibility I'll be calling bad writing. But we'll see.

end note: Kirin's a fucking piece of shit that deserves absolutely nothing after sexually assaulting and blackmailing people because they beat her at a science project, without even being aware of it.

Last edited:

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Every observation about Kirin should begin and end with "she's a fucking piece of shit that deserves absolutely nothing after sexually assaulting and blackmailing people because they beat her at a science project, without even being aware of it".

That being said, I'm curious to see how it will go because again Akira apologised to Karin. He offered Karin a clean out. He treated her as a human being. He was a decent person after, let's be real, he didn't even do that much. So he tried to kiss her, so what? They went on a million dates, she cooked for him when her parents were away. He stopped when she told him to stop.
That sounds fucked up, so she is a piece of shit but the guy who fucks wizards and literally sexually assaulted Karin is all right because "he didn't even do that much", he just pinned down a girl and assaulted her.. the 32 year old adult; while Kirin is a teen who just needs proper guidance but she is the piece of shit.

Like do you see how that sounds? *stares in disgust*.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
That sounds fucked up, so she is a piece of shit but the guy who fucks wizards and literally sexually assaulted Karin is all right because "he didn't even do that much", he just pinned down a girl and assaulted her.. the 32 year old adult; while Kirin is a teen who just needs proper guidance but she is the piece of shit.

Like do you see how that sounds? *stares in disgust*.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes