Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
On the front page you will find the download for the full game as the first option in the post. It will include everything up to date, with the new update releasing on the 1st of next month.
If you see the care packages, we recommend not installing those, as they are filled with DRM to break your save files. If you were interested in what's in them you can download them and just peruse the images in the folders, just don't install them without the patch.

Also recommended add-ons include URM (Universal Renpy-Mod) and the Guide mod, which will give you instructions on how to progress. Also on the first page has the guides to the puzzles in this game.
Thank you very much man i'v been wondering how to DL this thanks :)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I was thinking more along the lines of blackout sex.
ooooh, that would be interesting! I wonder how Kirin would react, since so far only Sara and New Maya are equipped to deal with blackout sex. Maybe that could become a new thing for them? I could even see Kirin potentially bragging about being able to handle it, which Karin wouldn't/hasn't.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
My latest replay I have been taking breaks, trying to go slow and hopefully absorb more (still skip most of annoying girls events). Just looked back and I started on 12/14/23, so I suppose I took a break after the crushing despair of Remember to Smile.

The last couple days I have been playing through that chain again. Its still very difficult to get through damn. Figured I would post a few screens for feels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JohnConnington4321

Jun 15, 2023
Hello, I've been a long time lurker on this forum and I wanted to bring up something that I'm not sure has been brought up but I thought was important.

Of the girls that have been able to talk about the loops without changing the topic, all of them have been to the rooftop (outside of the resets). Ayane called Sensei up to the rooftop directly before the reset where she first made it, Tsuneyo's first scene was Sensei bumping into her on the rooftop, Yumi had Sensei tutor her on the roof, Makoto had bluejay, and Maya met with Sensei up on a roof (not certain if this is the Kumon Mi high roof or the roof of their old school) during Baby Finches. All of these characters were able to discuss the loops afterwards, which combineed with the fact that the rooftop is where everyone meets everytime there is a reset. That combined with the fact that (to my knowledge) no other character has been to the roof with Sensei could mean that meeting with Sensei on the roof is the thing that allows the girls to talk about the loops.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
My latest replay I have been taking breaks, trying to go slow and hopefully absorb more (still skip most of annoying girls events). Just looked back and I started on 12/14/23, so I suppose I took a break after the crushing despair of Remember to Smile.

The last couple days I have been playing through that chain again. It still very difficult to get through damn. Figured I would post a few screens for feels.

Remember to Smile, It was the first event that made me genuinely cry watching it, I remember that I went into a huge denial involving Maya's "death".

Maya is easily the best girl in my opinion and that makes it even more important for me since I literally got attached to her the first time she appeared in the game so it hurt like hell at the end from chapter 3

Yes, but that's also a kid version of Sekai. 99%.
I think it's just the angle of the image that makes it seem like this, like there are some images that made Chinami and Nao look the same size as Akira in height.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

The last couple days I have been playing through that chain again. It still very difficult to get through damn. Figured I would post a few screens for feels.

I don't think she could have been brought back by anyone there, but what I'll point out is that it's really disturbing that as Maya dies, Ayane (her substitute) is wearing Maya clothes, Maya's bell, is surrounded by blueish flowers (and Maya's turning into one) when Himawari (?) said that you can trust blue during the "Ami gets lost in the old district" event, and Pareidolia is looking at all of this from a freaking sunflower, which is what Himawari is.

It's really disturbing as the whole scene seems to point out Ayane taking over as a "new Maya/guide". I hadn't looked at it from this angle before.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I mean, she has exactly the same hairstyle as an adult Sekai, and this isn't how it works in LiL, so I give it 1% of being a younger Sekai.
I find her face and proportions being different, especially the face. But mark it down and we'll compare predictions as it rolls in. Another thing to look out for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kitty Hawk

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Hello, I've been a long time lurker on this forum and I wanted to bring up something that I'm not sure has been brought up but I thought was important.

Of the girls that have been able to talk about the loops without changing the topic, all of them have been to the rooftop (outside of the resets). Ayane called Sensei up to the rooftop directly before the reset where she first made it, Tsuneyo's first scene was Sensei bumping into her on the rooftop, Yumi had Sensei tutor her on the roof, Makoto had bluejay, and Maya met with Sensei up on a roof (not certain if this is the Kumon Mi high roof or the roof of their old school) during Baby Finches. All of these characters were able to discuss the loops afterwards, which combineed with the fact that the rooftop is where everyone meets everytime there is a reset. That combined with the fact that (to my knowledge) no other character has been to the roof with Sensei could mean that meeting with Sensei on the roof is the thing that allows the girls to talk about the loops.
That is actually a good point, might be onto something.

Reactions: DeSkel15

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Please remove sandbox mode because it's too grinds and replace it with a Visual Novel mode to decrease the time I consume to this game
Also increase the frames per H-scenes

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't think she could have been brought back by anyone there, but what I'll point out is that it's really disturbing that as Maya dies, Ayane (her substitute) is wearing Maya clothes, Maya's bell, is surrounded by blueish flowers (and Maya's turning into one) when Himawari (?) said that you can trust blue during the "Ami gets lost in the old district" event, and Pareidolia is looking at all of this from a freaking sunflower, which is what Himawari is.

It's really disturbing as the whole scene seems to point out Ayane taking over as a "new Maya/guide". I hadn't looked at it from this angle before.
It doesn't help that Yasu suggested that replacing Maya is what Ayane wanted:
And recently, Sensei seemed to think that's what Ayane is trying to do:

Ayane also did and said things like this right before Halloween:
With her suggesting she's trying to emulate the other girls so that Sensei doesn't go to them.

Then there's how dressing up as Maya (which more or less was the catalyst of Sensei's issues that night) for Halloween was mostly Ayane's idea, with even Sana having a wardrobe of Maya's, thanks to Ayane, and on top of this, going to Karaoke was seemingly Ayane's idea as well, and Halloween was at Ayane's mansion.

Overall: She's probably the most suspicious girl in the game to me.

Doesn't help that even the class card which was given to Sensei by Paper Ami in Paper City, was apparently suggested to Ayane by Chika, but ultimately given to Sensei by Ayane, just without the rest of the class involved. The class card became an Ayane card.

Paper City Ayane was also unstoppable, while everyone else died. A lot about Ayane since she met the Shapeshifter, has been concerning, imo.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes