Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I get really overwhelmed when I see that there are 5 new versions since I've last downloaded this game, which I've already didn't play at all and I'm probably like 15 versions behind
isn't that a good thing? You have about 3 weeks of content to go through, and when you're done there will be another update.

On another topic, I stumbled upon this Io reflection, and it made me look forward even more to the Io stuff this update, and also even she has been foreshadowing the Chika stuff from chapter 2, cause who hasn't at this point lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yeah, Chika, he's getting them out of nowhere from the entire class and not responding to any of them :ROFLMAO:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
isn't that a good thing? You have about 3 weeks of content to go through, and when you're done there will be another update.

On another topic, I stumbled upon this Io reflection, and it made me look forward even more to the Io stuff this update, and also even she has been foreshadowing the Chika stuff from chapter 2, cause who hasn't at this point lol
And yeah, Chika, he's getting them out of nowhere from the entire class and not responding to any of them :ROFLMAO:
I hope Chika puts all the pieces together when she inevitably finds out about Niki and Sensei. Its been a rough time being a Chika stan.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I hope Chika puts all the pieces together when she inevitably finds out about Niki and Sensei. Its been a rough time being a Chika stan.
If she really is Niki's biggest fan, she'd learn to do as Niki does and purposefully ignore everything relating to who Akira's fucking on the side.

Cause as it is, either Chika goes Niki's route of "I can't live without him, so I'll spare myself the most I can by turning my eyes away from stuff", or she'll snap (betting on this one, which again, is the healthier alternative - and the one Niki wants for Noriko more or less).

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I have some more thoughts on upcoming Yasu content. This started with something I saw on my new playthrough, which inspired me to look back at Yasu's Chapter 4 appearances.

In her first real appearance, Yasu seems to predict that something tragic will happen to Sensei "at the end of the world" that will cause him to "tumble further and further from everything". To me, this sounds like she's predicting the death of Maya Prime, though maybe I'm forgetting an earlier event that could also be described in this way.
Yasu says she will be there to help Sensei when he starts spiraling. She also says that he will "reach for salvation", which is interesting because it could mean he initiates the interaction (because he's looking for any way to bring Maya back?), but it could also just be her eternal optimism of converting everyone to her church.

In any case, while we don't know exactly how much Yasu knows about the tragic event, it's possible that she is aware that Maya was reset (I don't think we've seen her interact with New Maya at all so far, which could help confirm/deny this). It makes me wonder if she will tell Sensei he can talk to Maya Prime in the same way that Sana can talk to her brother. She also might claim that HOPE can bring Maya back, which would tie back to "The Letter T" where AmIOkay is crucified and the audio spells out "againshelives" and says "the answer you seek is hope" (though later on "againshelives" seems to refer to Sekai).

If it is the case that Yasu wanted to "save" Sensei after Maya's death, it was confusing to me that she hasn't done anything yet. I looked back through Yasu's Chapter 4 appearances and there is more going on there than I realized.

First, when Sensei is still in a catatonic state, Yasu says that a glimpse of the future tells her that she shouldn't try to interfere at this point. She learns this by listening to insects, which suggests it comes from HOPE despite his apparent absence, though I think cicadas have also been connected to the World Itself before. She especially emphasizes that if Touka gets involved, it will break Sensei and cause some ambiguous bad things to happen to Touka herself.

Later we see her talking to the "Emissary of Pegasus". I argued in an earlier post that this is SekaiDolia (Sekai and Pareidolia working together or Pareidolia pretending to be Sekai) trying to mislead her for their own ends, and I still think that's the case. At this point, she seems to be impatient with still not doing anything to help Sensei.
After Yasu brings up Sensei, the Emissary apparently refers to a sacrifice. In my previous post, I thought this was suggesting that a sacrifice is necessary to fix Sensei. Another possibility is that the Emissary is referring to Sensei himself as the sacrifice; maybe he was a necessary sacrifice to bring the spring. The idea of Sensei as sacrifice has been hinted at before; Yasu likes to refer to him as a lamb, and Sensei caused a glitch by talking about lamb sacrifice.

Finally, the last time we saw Yasu (I don't think she's showed up since) in the dorm wars, she received some sort of divine message. The message seems to warn against "the ones you keep inside", with reference to Pareidolia (spiderwebs) and Sekai (a ghost, a moon). She finishes by saying that she needs to warn Sensei and save him.
Interestingly, there are some indications that the message comes from Wires:
  • The title of the event (and Molly) refers to Yasu as "Priestess of Fallen Snow", connecting her to winter. I don't think this name has been used elsewhere.
  • HOPE has been MIA for awhile, whereas Wires just recently returned in "TH15 15NT M3". The eyes and the voice also don't match how HOPE has talked through Yasu before.
  • The message ends with some hex lines, including a Romeo and Juliet quote with the line "pay no worship to the garish sun". Sounds like a rejection of the light/HOPE.
  • The hex message has some language (e.g. "cursed be the gentiles") that is reminiscent of the Quran stuff from "TH15 15NT M3" when Wires probably possesses Tsuneyo.

I'm interested to see where this goes. It's still possible that Yasu will continue to be led astray by SekaiDolia, but now I'm leaning toward her fighting back against them instead, with the help of Wires or whoever sent the "Priestess of Fallen Snow" message. Given the message's content and Yasu's immediate resolve to warn/save Sensei, it makes me think that she is worried about SekaiDolia's influence over him. So maybe she's bringing the other SekaiDolia-affiliated characters to the church to warn/save them as well.

Oct 1, 2023
I have some more thoughts on upcoming Yasu content. This started with something I saw on my new playthrough, which inspired me to look back at Yasu's Chapter 4 appearances.

In her first real appearance, Yasu seems to predict that something tragic will happen to Sensei "at the end of the world" that will cause him to "tumble further and further from everything". To me, this sounds like she's predicting the death of Maya Prime, though maybe I'm forgetting an earlier event that could also be described in this way.
Yasu says she will be there to help Sensei when he starts spiraling. She also says that he will "reach for salvation", which is interesting because it could mean he initiates the interaction (because he's looking for any way to bring Maya back?), but it could also just be her eternal optimism of converting everyone to her church.

In any case, while we don't know exactly how much Yasu knows about the tragic event, it's possible that she is aware that Maya was reset (I don't think we've seen her interact with New Maya at all so far, which could help confirm/deny this). It makes me wonder if she will tell Sensei he can talk to Maya Prime in the same way that Sana can talk to her brother. She also might claim that HOPE can bring Maya back, which would tie back to "The Letter T" where AmIOkay is crucified and the audio spells out "againshelives" and says "the answer you seek is hope" (though later on "againshelives" seems to refer to Sekai).

If it is the case that Yasu wanted to "save" Sensei after Maya's death, it was confusing to me that she hasn't done anything yet. I looked back through Yasu's Chapter 4 appearances and there is more going on there than I realized.

First, when Sensei is still in a catatonic state, Yasu says that a glimpse of the future tells her that she shouldn't try to interfere at this point. She learns this by listening to insects, which suggests it comes from HOPE despite his apparent absence, though I think cicadas have also been connected to the World Itself before. She especially emphasizes that if Touka gets involved, it will break Sensei and cause some ambiguous bad things to happen to Touka herself.

Later we see her talking to the "Emissary of Pegasus". I argued in an earlier post that this is SekaiDolia (Sekai and Pareidolia working together or Pareidolia pretending to be Sekai) trying to mislead her for their own ends, and I still think that's the case. At this point, she seems to be impatient with still not doing anything to help Sensei.
After Yasu brings up Sensei, the Emissary apparently refers to a sacrifice. In my previous post, I thought this was suggesting that a sacrifice is necessary to fix Sensei. Another possibility is that the Emissary is referring to Sensei himself as the sacrifice; maybe he was a necessary sacrifice to bring the spring. The idea of Sensei as sacrifice has been hinted at before; Yasu likes to refer to him as a lamb, and Sensei caused a glitch by talking about lamb sacrifice.

Finally, the last time we saw Yasu (I don't think she's showed up since) in the dorm wars, she received some sort of divine message. The message seems to warn against "the ones you keep inside", with reference to Pareidolia (spiderwebs) and Sekai (a ghost, a moon). She finishes by saying that she needs to warn Sensei and save him.
  • The title of the event (and Molly) refers to Yasu as "Priestess of Fallen Snow", connecting her to winter. I don't think this name has been used elsewhere.
  • HOPE has been MIA for awhile, whereas Wires just recently returned in "TH15 15NT M3". The eyes and the voice also don't match how HOPE has talked through Yasu before.
  • The message ends with some hex lines, including a Romeo and Juliet quote with the line "pay no worship to the garish sun". Sounds like a rejection of the light/HOPE.
  • The hex message has some language (e.g. "cursed be the gentiles") that is reminiscent of the Quran stuff from "TH15 15NT M3" when Wires probably possesses Tsuneyo.

I'm interested to see where this goes. It's still possible that Yasu will continue to be led astray by SekaiDolia, but now I'm leaning toward her fighting back against them instead, with the help of Wires or whoever sent the "Priestess of Fallen Snow" message. Given the message's content and Yasu's immediate resolve to warn/save Sensei, it makes me think that she is worried about SekaiDolia's influence over him. So maybe she's bringing the other SekaiDolia-affiliated characters to the church to warn/save them as well.
Black Yasu, my favorite version of her

White Yasu is too crazy for my taste

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Those are all very good points, I'd just like to add that Yasu has been hearing a lot from a lot of places, since the start. And is more of a free agent than we're led to believe.
From Glossolalia, HOPE makes it pretty clear he couldn't care less about her. He told her to observe Akira and is most of the time pretty unsatisfied with her performance. Also, a lot of what she hears doesn't come from HOPE, but from his agents, like the rabbits - which, again, are observer entities and not so much freelancers themselves.

She, most importantly, can hear the World Itself enough and with such precision that she could answer if she wanted to.
Lastly, Yasu can talk to other entities like the emissary, Sekai (probably), get possessed by Pareidolia (probably) when she pisses herself, and can most importantly SEE what follows Akira.
Yasu can see and hear a whole lot more than HOPE lets her, or maybe is even aware of. Yasu seemed to know about the third season coming, and I don't think HOPE or Wires were aware of it. In fact, HOPE seemed to think Akira was going to get factory reset (Yasu as well by that point). In actual fact, the last two resets were meant to factory reset Akira, but he was saved by Sekai (probably) and then by Pareidolia - something that was outside of HOPE's intentions, but that, again, Yasu seemed to hear about.

So, for all that HOPE says against her, Yasu is a very powerful medium in the wrong hands. I dare say that if Nodoka had her powers, she would have broken the world already. And if Maya had them, she would have been way better prepared to fight against it all. I'd like to see a future where Yasu embraces being the free agent that sometimes she already is, and becomes a priestess to Akira instead. And I think we're moving to that already, not in her intentions of course, but in what she actually does - since saving Akira doesn't seem to be in HOPE's plans at the moment (hasn't been for a long time).

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Those are all very good points, I'd just like to add that Yasu has been hearing a lot from a lot of places, since the start. And is more of a free agent than we're led to believe.
From Glossolalia, HOPE makes it pretty clear he couldn't care less about her. He told her to observe Akira and is most of the time pretty unsatisfied with her performance. Also, a lot of what she hears doesn't come from HOPE, but from his agents, like the rabbits - which, again, are observer entities and not so much freelancers themselves.

She, most importantly, can hear the World Itself enough and with such precision that she could answer if she wanted to.
Lastly, Yasu can talk to other entities like the emissary, Sekai (probably), get possessed by Pareidolia (probably) when she pisses herself, and can most importantly SEE what follows Akira.
Yasu can see and hear a whole lot more than HOPE lets her, or maybe is even aware of. Yasu seemed to know about the third season coming, and I don't think HOPE or Wires were aware of it. In fact, HOPE seemed to think Akira was going to get factory reset (Yasu as well by that point). In actual fact, the last two resets were meant to factory reset Akira, but he was saved by Sekai (probably) and then by Pareidolia - something that was outside of HOPE's intentions, but that, again, Yasu seemed to hear about.

So, for all that HOPE says against her, Yasu is a very powerful medium in the wrong hands. I dare say that if Nodoka had her powers, she would have broken the world already. And if Maya had them, she would have been way better prepared to fight against it all. I'd like to see a future where Yasu embraces being the free agent that sometimes she already is, and becomes a priestess to Akira instead. And I think we're moving to that already, not in her intentions of course, but in what she actually does - since saving Akira doesn't seem to be in HOPE's plans at the moment (hasn't been for a long time).
I'm not sure if you realized there is a black yasu and a white yasu

The deities all have a favorite color, HOPE's favorite color is white and that's when Yasu is under their full control. WIRES favorite color is black (just like MINE!)

Now, I wouldn't say that WIRES can control her, who is to say different deities can't have the same favorite color? It's just something we can't know yet.

The deities not knowing the future is completely normal, the only way Yasu could've known about the future is if a sightseer, someone from the future, or if The Creator told her. (or if any of the previous either gave her this gift, or if she was born from them)

You should probably normalize the fact that the seasonal deities are not all knowing and all powerful, they are just Users trying to take over the world.

If I was a deity, I would probably try to gather as much information about the others I could and try to predict their future movements

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

siegabro

May 19, 2020
Hi, I got a question: who narrates this monologue?
This is from the last Dorm Wars, the event is "Irregular Heartbeat".
I really like this monologue and it's accompanied by the only Good Kid song that I actually really liked ("Pox"). But what confused me is that I'm not sure who's the narrator.
The most obvious suspect is Maya Prime, but if we assume she's dead or her existence is on pause in some way, how does this work? A few options:
1) Is this Sensei imagining what Maya Prime would say to him? But the wording of some phrases feels different from how Sensei imagines dead people (well, Sekai). I haven't done research on this, but I've always felt that usually when Sekai appears before Sensei, all her dialogue is very Sensei-centric, like she's usually talking about "her little Akira" and only references herself as "I'm dead, duh". It seems very logical and in line with how a character is expected to think of dead people - as a prysm through which they look at themselves (regardless of whether Sekai as an entity is actually dead).
In contrast, lines like "I wonder if you'd still call me special" sound really personal, like a real human talking about themselves, not a projection. Still, I might be wrong about Sekai, but another problem I see with this being current Maya Prime is the "if you could see me now" part. See her where? Isn't Sensei fully convinced that she's no more? Or is there a part of him that's still in denial?
2) Another option is still Maya Prime, but from the past. This monologue reads like a letter or a diary entry. It just sounds to me like something actual Maya would write and not what Sensei would imagine. But at what point in the past would she write this? And she writes about Sensei's "unfortunate home now" - if it really was something from the past, then this line would be an unnecessary complication of the writing, because then "now" is referencing a point in the past. Probably too convoluted to be true.
3) Could this be New Maya? But what does "if you could see me now" mean? And the lines about how this city is not grouned in reality hint at the narrator knowing about the paranormal stuff, which New Maya seems to be oblivius to.
4) The last version is a stretch, but it really amused me how neatly it ties into most of the monologue. Forget about Maya and imagine that this is Sensei addressing Sekai. "Being special", "the first one I loved", "you felt like an earthquake" (hints at age difference). Especially "if you could see me now" reads like something an alive person would say referring to a dead one. But then again, "I hope you're having fun" doesn't really work, because Sensei seems to be insisting that Sekai is dead.

To sum up, I'm confused. I'm sure there's a lot I've missed (e.g. "Your lifejacket" sounds vaguely familiar), so please share your thoughts :HideThePain:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I really like this monologue and it's accompanied by the only Good Kid song that I actually really liked ("Pox"). But what confused me is that I'm not sure who's the narrator.
The most obvious suspect is Maya Prime, but if we assume she's dead or her existence is on pause in some way, how does this work? A few options:
1) Is this Sensei imagining what Maya Prime would say to him? But the wording of some phrases feels different from how Sensei imagines dead people (well, Sekai). I haven't done research on this, but I've always felt that usually when Sekai appears before Sensei, all her dialogue is very Sensei-centric, like she's usually talking about "her little Akira" and only references herself as "I'm dead, duh". It seems very logical and in line with how a character is expected to think of dead people - as a prysm through which they look at themselves (regardless of whether Sekai as an entity is actually dead).
In contrast, lines like "I wonder if you'd still call me special" sound really personal, like a real human talking about themselves, not a projection. Still, I might be wrong about Sekai, but another problem I see with this being current Maya Prime is the "if you could see me now" part. See her where? Isn't Sensei fully convinced that she's no more? Or is there a part of him that's still in denial?
2) Another option is still Maya Prime, but from the past. This monologue reads like a letter or a diary entry. It just sounds to me like something actual Maya would write and not what Sensei would imagine. But at what point in the past would she write this? And she writes about Sensei's "unfortunate home now" - if it really was something from the past, then this line would be an unnecessary complication of the writing, because then "now" is referencing a point in the past. Probably too convoluted to be true.
3) Could this be New Maya? But what does "if you could see me now" mean? And the lines about how this city is not grouned in reality hint at the narrator knowing about the paranormal stuff, which New Maya seems to be oblivius to.
4) The last version is a stretch, but it really amused me how neatly it ties into most of the monologue. Forget about Maya and imagine that this is Sensei addressing Sekai. "Being special", "the first one I loved", "you felt like an earthquake" (hints at age difference). Especially "if you could see me now" reads like something an alive person would say referring to a dead one. But then again, "I hope you're having fun" doesn't really work, because Sensei seems to be insisting that Sekai is dead.

To sum up, I'm confused. I'm sure there's a lot I've missed (e.g. "Your lifejacket" sounds vaguely familiar), so please share your thoughts :HideThePain:
I think it's Maya Prime in the future/outside of the timeline aka one of the narrators. Deskel thinks it's Himawari.

I don't think it's Himawari because I don't buy into her being in love with Akira. Deskel thinks it is because of the "kick to the shin", which she says during "three halves make a whole".

I think it's Maya because she's his lifejacket (that's the place she filled in his life after Sekai's death), and yet they didn't seem to define their relationship (which is the tone of this speech), they also had their home since Maya moved in with him to a home Ami didn't even know existed.

The kick to the shin could have been just Himawari referencing Maya since she appeared at her date and selling her melons. Thus making the kick to the shin a Maya thing. The little trickster I have no idea about - could be either of them. Although for Himawari to be both his little sunflower and little trickster seems less likely than for it to being a nickname for someone else. Then again she is a trickster (but that's because she shapeshifts and wouldn't do so in a normal setting).

All in all, Ami could fit into all of this too. But that's very unlikely because Akira would never forget or ignore Ami. And the same would be for Himawari, since she's his daughter. The only one he could possibly ignore is Maya.

Edit: also, it would make it way more tragic for Maya Prime to be narrating the night Akira has sex with New Maya and asking if he has forgotten her (then for Himawari to be doing that).

endnote: you can also go into the "history" tab during the event and take screenshots from there, since it might save you a lot of time when posting.

Last edited:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I'm leaning toward it being Himawari in this event, the language sounds more like a child than a lover to me: being called special, lying on his chest and feeling an earthquake, "little trickster", "kick to the shin", having a fortunate home together. She says that he was the first one she loved (rather than was in love with) which can easily be a child's love for a parent. Also "turning around and purging me from your memory" is what literally happens every time Sensei meets Himawari in the game.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Hm, Yasu seemingly suggested she knew Maya Prime's time was running out and could potentially prolong it in Chapter 3's 'The Legacy of Thaum Pt. IV' Main Event:
The Shapeshifter and Sekai also seemed aware that Maya was screwed, and may have tried to warn Sensei. Somewhat seems like it may have been a "landmark".

Supposedly this has all happened before, and HOPE believes that by the next Summer, Sensei will be more on it's side:

So, Yasu may have known about Maya, but not be intended to help Sensei until next Summer. Current Sensei isn't favored by her god, and I kind of doubt Yasu is as well. She did fail after all.

Also, something I don't think I've mentioned: It's nice to see that Yasu, like actually Yasu, is showing to care about Sensei beyond her god.

Basically everything she's doing in Spring is more on her own accord. Albeit, it does seem that since she's been cut off from her god:
The World Itself may be advising her... since insects, wind, speaking backwards, and shadow communication seems to be it's thing:
Insects and bugs seemingly being things Sekai/World liked, and considering HOPE/Yasu's god can just talk to Yasu, I don't think it'd need to communicate through bugs even if it is "the sound of the cicadas".

I do wonder if perhaps HOPE won't come around again until the "Purity Routes" and perhaps those may it's tests. HOPE seems interested in breaking the cycle, unlike the rest, so it may be responsible for the "True End" through those "Purity Routes".
I'm not sure if you realized there is a black yasu and a white yasu

The deities all have a favorite color, HOPE's favorite color is white and that's when Yasu is under their full control. WIRES favorite color is black (just like MINE!)

Now, I wouldn't say that WIRES can control her, who is to say different deities can't have the same favorite color? It's just something we can't know yet.

The deities not knowing the future is completely normal, the only way Yasu could've known about the future is if a sightseer, someone from the future, or if The Creator told her. (or if any of the previous either gave her this gift, or if she was born from them)

You should probably normalize the fact that the seasonal deities are not all knowing and all powerful, they are just Users trying to take over the world.

If I was a deity, I would probably try to gather as much information about the others I could and try to predict their future movements
Black Yasu is actually Summer Yasu. White Yasu is Winter Yasu.

Those fav colors may be switched. Black Rabbits also seem to be working for HOPE, albeit White Angels work for it as well. It's not exactly clear why.

It's likely The Shapeshifter/Himawari.

She's referred to her name as a "Kick to the shin" and mentioned Sensei isn't supposed to be able to remember her:
I don't see who else it could really be, tbh.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'm leaning toward it being Himawari in this event, the language sounds more like a child than a lover to me: being called special, lying on his chest and feeling an earthquake, "little trickster", "kick to the shin", having a fortunate home together. She says that he was the first one she loved (rather than was in love with) which can easily be a child's love for a parent. Also "turning around and purging me from your memory" is what literally happens every time Sensei meets Himawari in the game.
That's a fair point. But how is it relevant for Himawari to narrate his first night with New Maya? Was she on the lookout for him to break?

Because if Maya Prime is a narrator, it would make a lot of sense for it to be her instead.

Which also brings us to a second question: who is the narrator during the disengage sequence of the auto-pilot (we already touched upon this, but I don't remember what we concluded). And is it the same one from here?
Because it does mention a "we", same as when "they" send Nao-chan to help Akira. There are multiple people, obviously all of these could be Himawari (the disengage even has a special option for her), but they can also be different narrators.

Edit: I mean that Himawari, even if she's the narrator for both of those, she's not a sole agent anymore.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: aramaug

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Forgot to post this yesterday. I hadn't even realized New Maya went off on Noriko just like Prime did. New Maya must not have remembered Noriko being around.
I remember New Maya asking Akira about why Noriko was even there, but I completely missed this. Damn. Noriko must have been like "what the actual fuck I thought we were past that". Thanks for pointing that one out. It also makes you wonder about how factory resets even work, cause New Maya definitely remembers some of the stuff that happened, why was only Noriko blocked out?

I get the impression New Maya thinks Akira is faithful to her, but she must remember the events like dormwars and such, right? Wow, when is her next event? I'm super curious now.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I get the impression New Maya thinks Akira is faithful to her, but she must remember the events like dormwars and such, right? Wow, when is her next event? I'm super curious now.
I got that impression as well.

About Noriko telling this to Niki. I wonder if Maya and Niki ever have an encounter, would Niki say something to defend Noriko. If so, I wonder if that could cause Maya to lose it and start spouting truths. Probably not, she keeps it all in. But what could cause her to crack in that regard, anything?

Oct 1, 2023
Black Yasu is actually Summer Yasu. White Yasu is Winter Yasu.

Those fav colors may be switched. Black Rabbits also seem to be working for HOPE, albeit White Angels work for it as well. It's not exactly clear why.
//////////////////////WRONG

BLACK IS THE COLOR OF WINTER
WHITE IS THE COLOR OF SUMMER

THIS IS A FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH

IF THIS IS CHANGED THEN SOMEONE IS MEDDLING

THERE IS SOME TRICKERY HAPPENING WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
//////////////////////WRONG

BLACK IS THE COLOR OF WINTER
WHITE IS THE COLOR OF SUMMER

THIS IS A FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH

IF THIS IS CHANGED THEN SOMEONE IS MEDDLING

THERE IS SOME TRICKERY HAPPENING WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND
Make of that what you will.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes