fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Nah, it was a random website with other games that had LIL there. Ill look around for save files I guess.
The site you're on most likely emulates a file system in the browser local storage; it doesn't really create a literal save file somewhere in your local drive until you do so manually, and the system is susceptible to shenanigans on both your and the site's end. Once it's gone it's gone.

Since there is no feature in the game to "skip much faster", solutions that don't involve going through everything again are finding a save here in the thread then either importing to the site you use and exporting your saves constantly, or starting to play locally with a downloaded copy.

Ieatfingers

Dec 18, 2023
The site you're on most likely emulates a file system in the browser local storage; it doesn't really create a literal save file somewhere in your local drive until you do so manually, and the system is susceptible to shenanigans on both your and the site's end. Once it's gone it's gone.

Since there is no feature in the game to "skip much faster", solutions that don't involve going through everything again are finding a save here in the thread then either importing to the site you use and exporting your saves constantly, or starting to play locally with a downloaded copy.
Guess Im gonna have to search around for a save file for the beginning of Chapter 3 then. Couldn't find anything on the website just like you said. Thanks for the Help.

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Dc345

May 27, 2020
It warms my heart to see Yumi and Noriko hanging out together like this…

Having another friend can really be good for Yumi, especially knowing that she isn’t the aggressive loner she claims to be.

And honestly, what better friend than Noriko? Really want to see these two grow closer, and hope we get that this chapter.
I want to know the how the conversation about Chika fucking Sensei would go between the two of them. If anything it probably would lead to Noriko and Chika threesome.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I want to know the how the conversation about Chika fucking Sensei would go between the two of them. If anything it probably would lead to Noriko and Chika threesome.
I disagree actually. At this point, Noriko is beginning to resemble Yumi in the sense that she had to deal with so much shit, that to simply have her first time without it being game-shattering-emotional would be a huge L.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Any idea how to fix memory leaks?

I often crash with an "out of memory" error and I have no idea if there's anything I can do about it

I have 32gigs of ram, 24 gigs of vram and plenty of free space so it's not like it's physically possible for a damn renpy game to suck me dry

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare
Aug 20, 2021
I disagree actually. At this point, Noriko is beginning to resemble Yumi in the sense that she had to deal with so much shit, that to simply have her first time without it being game-shattering-emotional would be a huge L.
I’m in complete agreement with you that Noriko has been through way too much and she deserves a win in her life. Her first time deserves to be a pure one-on-one for sure with the man she loves. Even so, the Noriko/Chika and Noriko/Yumi threesomes are more just hot to think about rather than actually expecting them to happen.

But in this game, who knows, really?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Any idea how to fix memory leaks?

I often crash with an "out of memory" error and I have no idea if there's anything I can do about it

I have 32gigs of ram, 24 gigs of vram and plenty of free space so it's not like it's physically possible for a damn renpy game to suck me dry
Never had that, and my specs are way lower. Have you experienced the same problem with other games in general, or renpy games? Cause if not, it might be worth to redownload LiL (or check renpy settings idk, never had to do that, but I think they exist).

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kind of felt compelled to create these long ago:
#JusticeForNoriko

Even Yumi will probably end up cucking her before all is said and done. Frankly, I'll be surprised if Noriko doesn't walk in on Sensei and Yumi at some point. Poor girl.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Kind of felt compelled to create these long ago:
#JusticeForNoriko

Even Yumi will probably end up cucking her before all is said and done. Frankly, I'll be surprised if Noriko doesn't walk in on Sensei and Yumi at some point. Poor girl.
Wow, those actually sent me to a bad place lol because like, is there even really? It seems like for most of the characters the place they dream of is not that far off. If Akira gets better and stops the resets, you could conceivably imagine him choosing whichever character he chooses, but Noriko? I just can't see it happening...

Because the only conceivable explanation as for why he'd choose Noriko over Niki would be because Noriko doesn't have the history. But again, she does. He'd be with Niki's younger sister (Niki would just be there regardless until the end of time, risking glances his way at every opportunity), and Maya's rival, and everything concerning Sekai and Maya and all that happened by being with her...

It's easier with the other girls because either they don't have any history (so it makes sense for him to choose them), or they have history and that's a good thing (like Niki being his support/lifelong love/mother to Ami, or Maya being his crutch/eternitylong love/supernatural partner, or Ami being his actual family). Noriko has all the downsides of history with none of the positives.

The only way I can imagine her purity route is either everyone died or it being an absolute fanfic lol

Aug 20, 2021
Wow, those actually sent me to a bad place lol because like, is there even really? It seems like for most of the characters the place they dream of is not that far off. If Akira gets better and stops the resets, you could conceivably imagine him choosing whichever character he chooses, but Noriko? I just can't see it happening...
IMG_5676.jpeg

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Because the only conceivable explanation as for why he'd choose Noriko over Niki would be because Noriko doesn't have the history. But again, she does. He'd be with Niki's younger sister (Niki would just be there regardless until the end of time, risking glances his way at every opportunity), and Maya's rival, and everything concerning Sekai and Maya and all that happened by being with her...

It's easier with the other girls because either they don't have any history (so it makes sense for him to choose them), or they have history and that's a good thing (like Niki being his support/lifelong love/mother to Ami, or Maya being his crutch/eternitylong love/supernatural partner, or Ami being his actual family). Noriko has all the downsides of history with none of the positives.

The only way I can imagine her purity route is either everyone died or it being an absolute fanfic lol
Psycho Noriko Route, maybe?

I'd be down if she went full on Yuno Gasai:
Can't be in Second place if every other place is vacant.

"[Happy End]"

Noriko is Bi though, so a harem ending isn't exactly impossible for her. She wants to make Rin cum for example, seems okay with threesome thursdays, and cares about Ami and Maya. Nakayarakawayama Harem + Rin is still what I'm rooting for.

Honestly, I feel like all the Purity Routes will have to be contrived, simply to exist. The True End is what interests me.

Maya isn't going to share, and I highly doubt Ayane or Makoto would if they have a choice.

Oct 1, 2023
Psycho Noriko Route, maybe?

I'd be down if she went full on Yuno Gasai:
Can't be in Second place if every other place is vacant.

"[Happy End]"

Noriko is Bi though, so a harem ending isn't exactly impossible for her. She wants to make Rin cum for example, seems okay with threesome thursdays, and cares about Ami and Maya. Nakayarakawayama Harem + Rin is still what I'm rooting for.

Honestly, I feel like all the Purity Routes will have to be contrived, simply to exist. The True End is what interests me.

Maya isn't going to share, and I highly doubt Ayane or Makoto would if they have a choice.
Tsukioka foursome at some point :love:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I repeat what I said a few months ago, I at least expect something happy in this true ending, I just want something minimally happy to make it worth it, because if it's a sad or poorly written ending I will genuinely be disappointed as hell with Lil.

One question is what do you think the pure routes will be like? We know it's going to be Akira x a specific girl, but what will that be like? Will it be a totally new story? an alternative continuation of the dark route? I'm genuinely curious to know how Selly plans to do these pure routes.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I'm midway through a replay of Chapter 1, here's a collection of things that amused me or otherwise hit differently the second time around. Spoiler warning: this is Chapter 1 content but there are some references to things that happen much later in the story.

There sure is a lot of foreshadowing of (or just joking nods to) being stuck in an infinite loop. All from before the first reset:
How many previous resets have ended with somebody blowing everyone up?
Press X to doubt
Aww, Ami wants to adopt Maya!
Pet the cat, Sensei
No really, PET THE CAT
This got dark knowing Maya's history
People keep saying that Maya's god is Wires, but we are clearly told who it is in Chapter 1
There is a very real chance that Sensei and Ayane are legally married
hmmmm....
Are you sure about that Sensei?
Sensei makes a trade offer
Ami+Rin scene waiting room
Sana casually sharing her mom's psychiatric history
Some cute foreshadowing
Previous Sensei and Yumi were totally boning
Miku knows more than she's letting on

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I repeat what I said a few months ago, I at least expect something happy in this true ending, I just want something minimally happy to make it worth it, because if it's a sad or poorly written ending I will genuinely be disappointed as hell with Lil.

One question is what do you think the pure routes will be like? We know it's going to be Akira x a specific girl, but what will that be like? Will it be a totally new story? an alternative continuation of the dark route? I'm genuinely curious to know how Selly plans to do these pure routes.
If I were to guess; it'd be comparable to a dating sim, but only that character's route is playable.

The Purity Routes may be less about things being "pure" and more about Sensei just not being a slut.

Depending on how things go, it could be somewhat like starting over the game, just without the resets, and only after completing the route and learning to love that character in their route, we reset back to the beginning, and have to choose another. (Perhaps how the game was intended to be like, in universe?)

They'd probably have plenty of sex and wholesomeness for the character, considering it's supposed to be a reward for enduring the Dark Route.

Or I could be way off, and it's just like a montage of what could have been, with the more interesting bits emphasized, or something. Like just a wet dream Sensei/We have when in "reality":

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes