Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I wonder if Selly realizes that 99% of the player base, including his biggest subscribers and moderators all cheated those reset walls.
You must be a fucking idiot to think otherwise, and I bet you he's secretly glad people are doing it, because if there was no way of finding the solutions online, the game would be dead right now. Even the nerds that like to research everything would eventually quit because there would be nobody to share their theories with.
No players = No money

Or maybe it's all a plan to get rid of all the normies and only keep the true degenerates, those won't care about the fucked up stuff that is going to happen later, and won't create any outrage.
Despite how popular this game is I am surprised it has gathered zero public attention, it's like the most popular underground shit ever
If I had to figure out reset puzzles I'd have given up on the game, and in fact I almost did during the Amy happy event (including my replay).

I get all that DeSkel said, and I agree that it makes sense, but I don't want to be Akira - I just want to read the freaking story.

I don't know, maybe LiL should have two game modes, the first one just plays like a book, or at the very least has the guide included and auto-solves puzzles. In the second one, you play how it is now, and if you make it to the end you get a badge with Selebus' approval and he send you a high five or something.

Like, idk, congrats dude you can feel so immersed in the fact that your replay scenes have been randomly cut off because you're not a player reviewing scenes, you're Akira having your memories altered - thanks so much Selebus, that's so spoooooooky

sorry, no, that's just inane to me

edit: not mentioning his instructions of "don't share the puzzle answers or you'll get banned" or something lol (don't know if this is still a thing, but it was at some point)

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
If I had to figure out reset puzzles I'd have gave up on the game

I just want to read the freaking story.

edit: not mentioning his instructions of "don't share the puzzle answers or you'll get banned" or something lol (don't know if this is still a thing, but it was at some point)
Same for those two points. I would love a kinetic mode that's just exactly what he considers 100%.

On the other one, its what most pushes me to cancel my sub. He comes across in some posts: give me money, and I appreciate my backers. In others posts its more like: I don't want your money if you are too dumb to solve my crazy puzzles on your own so f off.

I still give him money since I think the product is worth it but I often feel he doesn't want me reading it. That's not a great feeling. Wish I didn't care.

Reactions: Moonflare

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I don't really mind the replays that are deliberately cut off. However the fact that so much stuff is unintentionally cut off, or different in the replays because they can't use the flags in your saves for whatever reason is pretty annoying. Especially so because Selebus dislikes people "cheating " so much, but you can't even tell if it was cut intentionally or the replay is just broken without "cheating" using URM or reading the script files.

On the other hand, as much as things like that in the game can annoy me, I endup more interested in how they contribute to a strange affect the game often gives off. I think of it as something like a bipolar verfremdungseffekt. At times I will somehow simultaneously feel disconnected from and immersed in the game, narrative, characters, etc. It probably doesn't make sense the way I've described it, but it is interesting to me.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
>Be me
>Think of replaying all past events once i finish all the available content to start creating theories to share here
>Learn that ill have to do some weird script reading fuckery cause some events arent fully replayable
Well that will be totally fun to do

Reactions: Moonflare
Aug 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It warms my heart to see Yumi and Noriko hanging out together like this…

Having another friend can really be good for Yumi, especially knowing that she isn’t the aggressive loner she claims to be.

And honestly, what better friend than Noriko? Really want to see these two grow closer, and hope we get that this chapter.

Jan 1, 2024
It warms my heart to see Yumi and Noriko hanging out together like this…

Having another friend can really be good for Yumi, especially knowing that she isn’t the aggressive loner she claims to be.

And honestly, what better friend than Noriko? Really want to see these two grow closer, and hope we get that this chapter.
Agreed, but when will they fuck each other?/ISPOILER]

Ieatfingers

Dec 18, 2023
How Fabulous, I didn't know that saves disappear once a new update rolls around. There goes a month of progress lmao. Is there a feature to skip much faster? I really don't want to go through everything again with the current speed of skipping.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
>Be me
>Think of replaying all past events once i finish all the available content to start creating theories to share here
>Learn that ill have to do some weird script reading fuckery cause some events arent fully replayable
Well that will be totally fun to do
Well, you'll be able to since we can tell you right away all the events that have been cut off, and how to view them through URM. But yeah, it sucks.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes