Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Guys is a NTR game? :C
yep, dude is legit strapped on a chair, having to watch some other dude that kind of looks like him steal all his girls, while a naked girl goes hexadecimal on in.

yep, Ami especially seems to be quite into being the ugly bastard that steals him from many of the other girls.

yep, even Ayane tried to ntr Maya at one point.

not really, no. cheating does happen though. remember to smile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dive deeper into the wishing well!

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
she finished her shrinkray yet ? :D
I sure hope not, lmao.

Guys is a NTR game? :C
No, but a lot of characters get cucked. Mostly by the MC. A few wives are fuckable, and plenty of other people's crushes... well let's just say there's a line about some girl saying you're cool when you're not "fist deep in the girl" they like. (Bad Homies)

Here's a good(?) first impression:
I think from now on, I'm just going to say "This game is like a mental illness simulator. The Horror and Religion tags are there for a reason." Then leave it at that, lmao.

Maybe add these images as examples:
That should sum up the experience just fine.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Which event is this? I don't really remember this.
"the place she falls asleep at night", I'm pretty sure. But could be "Ad meliora".

Edit: for curiosity sake, here are the events in order that Himawari has a physical appearance. "Room with the clocks" (last entity in reveal order), "Scientific Research" (eating lamen at the beach), "The place she falls asleep at night" (saves Akira), "Glued to the sky" (hanging out at the roof), "Three halves make a whole (sells watermelons)", "A life of prizes" (dance party), "Beyond the reach of god" (first unmissable contact), "ad meliora" (saves Akira again), "Hiding in plain sight" (waitress at Futaba date), the one with the japanese title (Sekai restoration), "Untitled" (quiz), "Rough cuts" (sells scarf), "Fairytale (the end until tomorrow)" (saves Ayane in the forest), "Flowerchild" (she's revealed as one of the narrators)

Some of these events can't be viewed in replay because Selebus is as bad in game design as he's good in writing (and yet has the gall to make fun of people having multiple saves, I wonder why asshat... could it be because to see Himawari in flowerchild I have to reload a save of the game at that specific part??) - and many of them require you to be a completionist or cheater.

Also, something interesting I hadn't noticed - but Himawari is unable/unwilling to shapeshift into Nodoka properly:

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2021
Before someone yells at me here's my banger list available in the jukebox

'10c' is always a pop off.
Soba Ni Ite feat Yasu Yasui.
I Have to Love You feat. Maya Makinami.
Kashiwagi (Tojo ramen theme)
It Sings in it's Sleep.
Little Bunny.
Not a Blue Archive Song.
Phantom Thief.

GOOD MORNING IS FUCKING CRIMINAL and used every time summer exists.
Similarly 'Goodnight' has as much value as an ending chapter style song. I could probably give everyone a deskel style breakdown on music used

Shout out to RAID SHADOW LEGENDS and ULTRA MEGA BATTLE THEME FEATURING MOLLY MCORMACK AND HER ITTY BITTY TIDDYS ITS BEEN HOW MANY YEARS AND SHE'S FINALLY REACHED HER SPOTLIGHT OUTSIDE OF BEING JERKED OFF ON, WHEN YOU ROLL AN IRL 20 IT SHOWS RESULTS.

LOVELY, MY PRINCE FEAT UTA USHIBORI??? THIS IS ALLOWED TO EXIST BUT UTA PLEASE STOP. (This is where akira spends all his money) *something something dissonance etc*

Memories is the banger and a half style crime MP3. Marshmallow is the Ramen style crimelord under the wrong name??

Selly has an active blood rush for Hallelujah

Undersea is a 'my brain hurts but i like style song immediately after the fact'

Unmatching Eyes is also a banger but it's like a fucking hyper potions songs and sellybust seems to be taking the laziest routes so i don't like it at all.

For what it's worth, yes I'm fuckin with you all. I'll have a 'proper' style post once 4.1 hits assuming my liver lasts that long

I'll stop drinking when selly spoils the game to me.

I'm actively Starving to Death, Out of Reach of the Sun.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
"the place she falls asleep at night", I'm pretty sure. But could be "Ad meliora".

Edit: for curiosity sake, here are the events in order that Himawari has a physical appearance. "Room with the clocks" (last entity in reveal order), "Scientific Research" (eating lamen at the beach), "The place she falls asleep at night" (saves Akira), "Glued to the sky" (hanging out at the roof), "Three halves make a whole (sells watermelons)", "A life of prizes" (dance party), "Beyond the reach of god" (first unmissable contact), "ad meliora" (saves Akira again), "Hiding in plain sight" (waitress at Futaba date), the one with the japanese title (Sekai restoration), "Untitled" (quiz), "Rough cuts" (sells scarf), "Fairytale (the end until tomorrow)" (saves Ayane in the forest), "Flowerchild" (she's revealed as one of the narrators)

Some of these events can't be viewed in replay because Selebus is as bad in game design as he's good in writing (and yet has the gall to make fun of people having multiple saves, I wonder why asshat... could it be because to see Himawari in flowerchild I have to reload a save of the game at that specific part??) - and many of them require you to be a completionist or cheater.

Also, something interesting I hadn't noticed - but Himawari is unable/unwilling to shapeshift into Nodoka properly:
ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY IMITATE THE CREATOR

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Himawari/The Shapeshifter also seemed to appear in Chapter 3's 'Our Fathers' Main Event:

Perhaps her last physical appearance, if she wasn't Ayane in 'Meant to be' and 'Remember to Smile' afterwards:
Ayane's style seemed a little more Chapter 1-ish, which is how the Shapeshifter shapeshifted into her:
In Chapter 3, instead of the Chapter 3 style:

There's also that strange "rock in my shoe" part, that just strikes me as odd no matter how I look at it. Not to mention, how Ayane didn't pounce on Sensei's dick.

Of course, they already act similar:
So, it may have just been some kind of hallucination Ayane or something.

Edit: Technically she's also in Chapter 1's 'Stray Cat' Main Event, but we don't actually see her or know until Chapter 3.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes